Savage Reign (1 Viewer)

Mardion

Potential Patron
Savage Reign [Arcade]

Published : 1995
Genre : Fighting
Ryona rating : 2/5

Ryona:
  • One female character out of a roster of ten characters, and a boss which is a buffed-up version of a certain character.
  • Each fighter wields a weapon which can be thrown. These weapons are unconventional and include a walking stick, a shield, steel claws and a boomerang.
  • Some moves may cause a character to catch on fire, get electrified, get frozen in ice and various other conditions.
  • All stages have two "planes" between which a character can jump-attack. Some of them include environmental hazards like lava bursts and detachable lanterns.
  • The camera zooms out when the characters are far apart or when they are in different planes.
  • Each character has at least one grab.

Female Characters:
  • Carol is a beautiful French gymnast clad in a cheerleader-type outfit. She fights using her rhythmic gymnastics skills accompanied with a rubber ball which she can use for balance, to tackle the opponent with, or to throw.

Screenshots:

Note 1: The last picture in the second row is an example of an environmental hazard.
Note 2: The first picture in the last row is an example of a plane-changing jump attack.

Mardion

Potential Patron
I can't say I like this game very much, too few grabs for my taste. But, my God, Carol is so HOT! She fights utilising ultra-flexible gymnastics moves which show her amazing body off, and is wearing a mini-skirt which barely conceals her goods in normal conditions and reveals them all during some of her more technical moves and kicks. What more is there to ask for?

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
I agree. Carol is a total hottie in this one. It is too bad the game itself is so-so for ryona. Good write-up, though.

S

sean_ben

I like this game very much, still remember that Joker have some very attractive move. Anyway, dose anyone realized that the screenshot link broken?

Mardion

Potential Patron
The Joker huh? I didn't like him at all, would you like to tell us which of his moves you like?

As for the screenshot link, it works perfectly, it's not broken.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I wish I still had a working ROM of this, I'd love to pound Carol into the floor again. I'd like to pound her in another way too, if she were only real. Wait, everybody un-read that. :P

S

sean_ben

I forgot the detail, it's like catch Carol when she jump up and punch her at sky, something like this.

Mardion

Potential Patron
I forgot the detail, it's like catch Carol when she jump up and punch her at sky, something like this.
Ah, that explains why I don't like it, as I don't like punches. Glad you like it though :-)

I wish I still had a working ROM of this, I'd love to pound Carol into the floor again. I'd like to pound her in another way too, if she were only real. Wait, everybody un-read that. :P
Huh, I'm pretty sure you wrote something after "into the floor again" but I seem to have forgotten it :-P In other news, why don't you just download a new working rom? :-)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Can't find one. :p

MAME roms are fucking hard to find working ones of. I'm lucky I've got the ones I do, lol.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
damn it, I tried them all and they say they're missing files. Yes, I did put the neogeo bios files in it :p

This stuff cheeses me off easily...

Mardion

Potential Patron
LOL, just google the missing files, I bet it's your neogeo.zip that needs to be updated.

K

kilo55

might wanna try a different emulator called winkawaks150 i think 150 is the version i have, it played this game just fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.