Sarah/Trish (TrishKo) vs Jade (As herself) (1 Viewer)

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
CEAZJfQ.jpg

This is a catfight/wrestling role-play between Sarah/Trish (played by TrishKo) and Jade (played by myself). We will be duking each other out so feel free to watch and comment.

Rules are:

1) No god-like power
2) Victory depends on RL people
3) Outsiders cannot participate unless we feel like it or you have an awesome description and pic of your character
4) This fight will be eternal :)
5) Toilet Fight may or may not be involved. You have been warned.

Now let the fight begin!

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Smiled as Trish came into the scene. She was wearing tank top, showing her biceps and six-packs. Her short blonde bob bounced as she approached me. I hugged her.

'It's been a while Trish.' :)

TrishKO

Casual Client
Jade is the powerful darkhaired young woman, drink her cocktail, when a toned, muscular, sky blue eyed blonde in a tight jeans shorts strolled up beside her table and pulled a chair to the opposite side.
Trish smiled and said as she sat down without waiting for an answer, “Hi-hi, sweetie! You're Jade, right? Mind if I join you? I've heard a lot of you.”
Jade smiled and shrugged, “Feel free. I was about to go looking for someone to chat with.”
Lowered her voice, Trish rubbed her belt and said: “I was wondering if you could help me with a question. I’m looking into a fairly little known arena of female combat and after some fruitless searching I was pointed in your direction.” said Trish with cocky smile. "Hey, you're really in? You're the wrestler?"

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Beamed at Trish. 'The one and only, Dragon Empress Jade! And yeah, i'm into wrestling. 'Wanna give it a try?'

downed my cocktail and gave you my hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.