Same trigger line - different position type (1 Viewer)

GreatBighorn

Potential Patron
Hello

I want to make something but cant find the way. I searched the forums but actually cant figgered out how such thing can be possible, so now im hitting my head to the wall for good.

The thing goes like so:

I need the pre cum trigger line play on both oral and fuck potitions. So i made a pre cum line for the fuck potition type and another one for the oral. Sadly, lets say these two triggers share the same mood check. So the problem of course is that they say different things that need to play only on the coresponding desirable position type.

I wrote all ready a long dialog so i need a solution avoiding recreate the whole thing. So i need someting like this if it's possible:

For Oral Pre Cum: "Ready to cum on my face?" (Check potition: oral = true) The line can play since the needed potition type is curently correct.
For Anal Pre Cum: "Yes! Cum all over my butt!" (Check potition: anal = false) The line wont play since the needed potition type isn't currently correct.

I know that is a chiep explanation but cant explain better. Really sorry for that.

Again, i need a way to make the trigger line plays depends of the current potion type. I read such kind of checks in animtools files, but really cant make it work since im not good using txt writing and mostly use the game's texbook. If someone can explain me better about those checks i'll appreciate it badly!

So... Any kind of solution? Even an alternative way, just i dont want change that mood check and also i need these lines play all the time - triggering as usual every time that pre cum happens.

Thank you for your time :)
Be well

Last edited:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
From your first thread the other day:

Yes, seems plausible. In what program/Language could I do that?
Its pseudo code(explample code/demonstration code) for the coding language Action script used in Adobe Flash or Animate CC. Which you will need to make your Audio Dialogue: Resources

Some of those threads are from 2011 so think before you reply to them and bump them to the top

You will also need to learn the vanilla game's dialogue scripting langue to import dialogue text and logic. For example your logic can be scripted as such:

Code:
all:"CLEAR"

start:"[INSTANT_FLASH_000000][start1_INSTANT]"
start1_INSTANT:"LoadingББББББББ.ББББББББ.ББББББББ.ББББББББ.[start2]"
start2:"[start3]" {"set":{"cumCount.Num":"10"}
start3:"[END_FLASH][start5]"
start4:"Done[show_*Progression.Menu*]"

general:"[cumCount*cumCount.Num]"

pre_cum:"[cumCount*cumCount.Num]"
pre_cum:"[cumCount*cumCount.Num]"

cumCount10:"%ten.mp3%[cumCountOther*cumCount.Num]" {cumCount.Num-1"  }
cumCount9:"%nine.mp3% [cumCountOther*cumCount.Num]" {cumCount.Num-1" }
cumCount8:"%eight.mp3% [cumCountOther*cumCount.Num]" {cumCount.Num-1" }
cumCount7:"%seven.mp3% [cumCountOther*cumCount.Num]" {cumCount.Num-1" }
cumCount6:""
cumCount5:""
cumCount4:""
cumCount3:""
cumCount2:""
cumCount1:"[show_menuHer]" }

cumCountOther10:"I will make you cum in 10 seconds.mp3
cumCountOther10:"Are you ready to cum.mp3"
cumCountOther10:"Time for the finale.mp3"
cumCountOther9:" I'm really looking forward to it.mp3"
cumCountOther9:" It'll be great.mp3"}
cumCountOther9:" how much cum will you give me?"
cumCountOther8:""
cumCountOther7:""
cumCountOther6:""
cumCountOther5:""
cumCountOther4:""
cumCountOther3:""
cumCountOther2:""
cumCountOther1:""

That incomplete code uses a mod called DialogueActions or what we here call DA

You can read the documentation here

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I need the pre cum trigger line play on both oral and fuck potitions. So i made a pre cum line for the fuck potition type and another one for the oral. Sadly, lets say these two triggers share the same mood check. So the problem of course is that they say different things that need to play only on the coresponding desirable potion type.
You will need to manual track HER position I believe

That thread might help, the code I posted shows an example for how to use a varible to path through some nativce branches

sby

Content Creator
Coder
this might be correct

pre_cum:"[pre_cumpos*atv_position*]"

pre_cumpos0:"plays for oral"
pre_cumpos1:"plays for tit"
pre_cumpos2:"plays for vaginal"
pre_cumpos3:"plays for anal"
pre_cumpos4:"plays for other"

GreatBighorn

Potential Patron
Thank you so much sby. So just i need to type into my txt file exaclty all these with the same way? Or need aynthing else for make it to work? Also, can you tell me please witch loader and what DA is nessesary? I have Loader5.45 and SDTDialogueActionsv4.08, are these enough?

Thank you for your time :)

GreatBighorn

Potential Patron
Damn that was A GREAT help!! Working fine! So can be use on any other triggers, right?

Sby... man... You can't imagine how your help loose my hands!

Thank you so much! :)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
as far as i am aware, these are using normal sdt dialog variables, should only need animtools to use it, as animtools updates this variable.
if you want to know more of dialog stuff, check that forum section for documentation

Scratty

Vivacious Visitor
this might be correct

pre_cumpos0:"plays for oral"
pre_cumpos1:"plays for tit"
pre_cumpos2:"plays for vaginal"
pre_cumpos3:"plays for anal"
pre_cumpos4:"plays for other"
This will help me as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.