Sam Enters The Death Match Tournament (1 Viewer)

RyonaGuy

Swell Supporter
Sam.jpg

SAM VS LAURA

Sam stood at six foot tall and weighed 170lbs he was not huge but he was toned and muscular, his hair was short, brown and curly he was wearing red mma shorts.
Sam was 25 years old and boxed as an amateur when he was a teen and also holds a blue belt in judo. This would be his debut mixed fight, Sam had joined the fight club because he always wanted to experience the thrill of a competitive fight with a woman.

Laura his opponent was a 5'7 blonde who weighed 136lbs and was 22 years old, she had a gorgeous slender physique and a pretty face, she was wearing make-up to further enhance her looks. Laura had her long blonde hair in a ponytail and was wearing a lime green bikini.
She had no formal combat training but loved to watch pro wrestling as a teen and would apply the moves she saw on t.v on her brother much to his humiliation, Laura also jogged and trained in aerobics at weekends hence her lovely slender build.
This was her second mixed fight, her first was a wrestling match against a slim, untrained male, she won in round two by headscissor submission, but this fight was different it was No Rules it wouldn't be over until someone was unconscious.

Sam and Laura entered the ring and squared up to each other, Sam couldn't believe how attractive his opponent was, she pressed her size D breasts into his chest causing his heart to race.
Laura admired Sam's toned arms, abs and chest the thought of defeating a strong, athletic male excited her greatly.
Laura and Sam circled each other, Laura struck first with a quick kick to Sam's ribs with her long legs. Sam doubled over slightly and mentally cursed himself for being distracted by his opponents beauty. Laura threw a quick one two punch combo but Sam blocked them. 'Oooh this is going to be fun!' she exclaimed, she then threw a front kick at Sam, the sole of her foot crunched against his nose making it bleed slightly. Sam winced in pain and jumped back narrowly avoiding another kick aimed at his head. 'Yes' screamed Laura pleased at hurting Sam.

'You will pay for that!' shouted sam as he rushed at her, the two fighters traded blows for 20 seconds or so with no major shots landing until Sam landed a crushing right handed punch in Laura's stomach. She moaned in pain and bent over winded. Sam seized the opportunity and threw a left knee into his opponents jaw. Laura fell to the floor on her belly dazed, Sam raised his foot and brought it down hard into Laura's spine. 'uhhhh' moaned Laura rolling onto her back to protect it from another stomp. 'You are pathetic, how did you ever beat a man you wimp?' taunted Sam as he slowly walked around Laura. He stood at Laura's long legs grinning at her. Laura felt a flash of rage come over her, she threw her foot as hard as she could into Sam's groin, he grunted in pain and fell to his knees.

Laura clambered to her feet and began stamping on Sam angrily she landed six stomps on Sams chest. She was not a strong as Sam but she had definitely hurt him, he lay panting on the ground as Laura placed her foot on his throat. She pressed her foot down hard, Sam couldn't breathe, he tried to wriggle free but she pinned him tight, Sam began to turn red 'You're mine now weakling' laughed Laura turned on by the sight of Sam struggling to breathe. after 15 or 20 seconds of being choked Sam managed to grab Laura's foot he placed his fingers in between her toes and cranked them hard. Laura yelped and took her foot off Sam's neck he gasped for air as he got to his feet.

The fighters were both breathing heavily now Laura was exhausted from her efforts to finish off Sam. They began trading blows again this time with Sam gaining the upperhand, his superior durability was now apparent. Laura landed a few punches and kicks but she was tired and the didn't phase Sam too much. Sam landed three punch combo one in Laura's boobs and two in her face. Laura was now swaying on her feet. The crowd started to cheer urging Sam to finish her. Sam wrapped his strong arms around Laura's waist and picked her up pressing their sweaty bodies together, he applied a crushing bearhug 'noo, please stop, you win' begged Laura this only excited Sam more he increased the pressure to 60% power and squeezed her for a solid minute. Laura was moaning in agony and kicking her legs frantically, she thought she was going to pass out from the pain.

Sam slammed Laura to the ground she lay in a crumpled heap barely conscious. 'Game over bitch' said Sam as he placed her in a rear naked choke.
Sam applied full force to the choke, Laura turned bright red, she had never felt such strength, Sam began Pulling Laura's blonde locks while still choking her. Laura was blacking out her body started to go limp, the crowds cheers were growing fainter, her vision faded and she slumped to the floor limp and unconscious. Sam used his powerful arms to snap the pretty blonde fighters neck, killing her instantly! He then stood up looking at his defeated opponent with a sense of exhilaration and pride. He placed his foot on top of her chest and flexed his arms in victory as the crowd cheered their approval

Well everyone hope y'all liked my first contribution to the forum! On the off chancevthis thread gets a few followers I may continue sams progress in the tournament as he attempts to take on increasingly deadly women!

BW30

Club Regular
I like the "girl next door" type. Maybe someone who's won a few matches and is a bit overconfident?

bigsqueeze

Ryonani Teamster
Sam has a decent bearhug.. i would guess since she could not last long and gave up quickly..,, though to WW it would be nothing more then a cuddle.. hehe.... nice story

RyonaGuy

Swell Supporter
Well looks like bigsqueeze gets his wish! Amy wants vengeance on Sam for what he did to Laura!

If Sam isn"t careful he"ll choke on his confidence (and Amy's lasso!!)

Amy

RyonaGuy

Swell Supporter
I'm gonna fuck you up, then dominate this this whole tounament as badly as I dominate you!' Hissed Amy the fierce ww cosplayer as she glared at her
Opponent.

'And how are you going to do that? Talk me to death?' Replied Sam Unimpressed by Amys threats.

Amy scowled at Sam and launched a flurry of kicks at his torso, Sam managed to block most of the strikes but was caught by a roundouse to his lower left ribs, he winced in pain as Amy squealed in delight.
She followed up with a one two, punch combo but Sam managed to block the punches at the last second. He thew a straight kick of his own that caught the wonder woman wannabe in her belly, knocking her back a few steps.

Sam and Amy continued to exchange strikes from the probing range, each with moderate success, finally Amy breaks the cycle by attempting a high risk move, she places her hands on Sams broad shoulders and vaults herself up onto him.

Sam staggers around the ring, with his face stuffed into his opponents crotch, as she straddles him, Amys face breaks into a cruel grin as she crushes her foes head with her thighs and pummels him with punches as she does so, the modest sized crowd roars its approval as Sam emits muffled yells of pain.

Sam and Amy finally come crashing down as Sams legs give out.
The curvy cosplayer lands straddling Sams torso, she immediately resumes throwing punches at her opponents face, Sam had a split lower lip and a slightly bruised left eye as a result of Amys attack.

Sam finally manged to stem the flow of her punches by grabbing her wrists, he pulls her arms towards him and slams his forehead into Amys face with a vicious headbutt, she rolls off Sam from the sheer shock of the unexpected blow.

Sam got to his feet and stomped down hard on Amys toned back, she moaned in pain but managed to get to her hands and knees, only to be forced back on the floor with another heavy stomp to her spine.

Sam sat on his foes back and applied a camel clutch, the sadistic female fighters eyes widened in horror as her shrill screams of pain filled the arena, Sam had pulled Amys spine into an almost 90 degree angle as he pulled on her chin with both hands applying 80% of his maximum strength.

Tears rolled down Amys cheeks as she sobbed for mercy 'please stop, your gonna break my back' she pleaded in desperation, 'that's the plan' laughed Sam.

Sam roared as he upped the force of the camel clutch to 100%, the crowed sceamed in excitement, poor Amys back made popping and cracking noises as tendons and vertabrae were crushed, her wails echoed louder than ever, then fell instantly silent as Sam snapped her spine clean in half killing her instantly!

bigsqueeze

Ryonani Teamster
he better get some sort of help from a mad scientist or something if he ever plans on taking on the real WW... she might come get him anyway if he keeps going after my fans

RyonaGuy

Swell Supporter
Nice! It's been ages since we've had this kind of deathmatch fiction around here.

Glad you like it if you would like to see a particular fighter or fight happen just let me know! Could even base a character on you or one of your zako girls if you like :)

RyonaGuy

Swell Supporter
Wow good choice but I was actually think of including more male fighters to keep it interesting will still use sam as a 'main' character but it would get stale quickly if he was the only guy in the thread!

I also love your idea for a thread and would be totally up for that too!

Sam is totally down to fight Emi! She looks tough but hopefully Sam is tough enough to finish her!

RyonaGuy

Swell Supporter
Fight 3

Sam

VS

Emi

The two fighters walked to the centre of the ring, Sam swaggered cockily at his foe 'Your dead meat Emi, you smelly little bitch, I cant believe we finally get to end this, I'm gonna enjoy playing with your body as I break your neck' taunted the Irish fighter as he blew her a sarcastic kiss.

Emi grinned at her nemesis, "I'll break every bone in your body and fuck that ugly face to death so I don't have to hear you cry like a little girl' responded Emi

The fighters charged at each other in a blind fury

Sam swung a backhanded slap that struck Emi's cheek hard, she winced and staggered back as Sam followed up with a left right hook combo to her ribs, Emi grunted in pain as Sam grinned in delight.

Emi threw a front snap kick that hit Sams chest with considerable force, she twirls around and kicks him in the ribs hard, causing Sam to wince and shout in pain and frustration.

He threw a heavy headbutt in a fury that caught The Japanese woman clean on the nose with a loud crack, Emi shrieked in horror and staggered back as her now broken nose oozed blood 'You're no match for me you oriental whore roared Sam as he sprinted at Emi

Sam knocked her to the floor with a vicious left hook as the crowd gasped at his onslaught, Emi threw up kicks at her opponent and landed a few to his face splitting his lip, she displayed her gymnastic skills by performing a front flip and catching Sam's exposed neck with her thighs, 'What!? Nooo!' Mumbles Sam in shock as Emi trails him to the ground and squeezes him with all her might, Sam gurgles as she strangled him 'that's it, croak for me bitch!' Spat Emi as she punished her rival, Sam turned red as a solid 30 seconds passed, humiliation coursing through him as his enemy who he was dominating moments ago threatened his life.

He focused and summoned all his might and landed a two handed blow into Emis belly, She moaned in pain as Sam desperately scrambled free and panted for oxygen as he clmbered to his feet.

The Japanese girl sprang at Sam but he countered the attack with a right hook to her jaw knocking a tooth out, he slung two more punches that landed flush flooring and stunning her.
Sam emitted gutteral roars as he stomped every inch of his opponents lithe body for a solid minute, snapping two ribs and fracturing her left arm, she cried loudly as pain and humiliation washed over her.

Sam picked her up in a reverse sleeper, 'yessss' he moaned as he choked his defenceless foe, he ripped her bra off and fondled her breasts, as her face turned blue and she gurgled for mercy 'please, no honey, dont do it I'll give you everything you want pleaaaasee!' Choked the Japanese fighter with her last energy as tears rolled down her cheeks, Sams' shorts grew tight and he became rock hard at hearing his arch enemy plead helplessly as he played with her boobs, 'hahaha this IS everything I want Emi baby!' Teased Sam as he suddenly jerked back hard, snapping the nimble fighter neck killing her instantly.

Winner: Sam Via Neck Snap

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.