Ryonani's Original Character Contest (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Howdy all,

I'm sure you have noticed that Ryonani is holding a contest for original characters, as it has been announced on the front page for quite some time. I was planning to submit a character for the contest, but could not manage to create a decent character in time.
However, there are some good and interesting characters among the 12 that are in the contest. I sometimes feel that our zako subforum keeps us a bit isolated from the rest of the forum and the Ryonani community, so perhaps voting for your favorite character in the contest would be a good step towards participating in the wider community.

Votes are public, so anyone can see that I voted for choice #3 (Pearl Akina). My reasons for voting thusly were:
1. She's a villainess (and a pretty unambiguous one) with a cocky, arrogant attitude.
2. She fights with a whip (coolness).
3. Among her listed weapons are "several dozen legions of loyal henchwomen." This was the biggest factor in my vote. And seeing as how I am a zako enthusiast (as we all are in this subforum), it's not hard to see why. What could be better for us than legions of hot but evil henchwomen, especially if they are dressed in a sexy manner?
4. Pearl Akina's uniform is sort of outlandish and over the top, but I don't see that as a bad thing, especially if her legions of henchwomen are also dressed in all sorts of outlandish but sexy outfits. :)

Anyway, there are 12 characters to choose from, so everyone should choose their own favorite. Like I said, it will be a good way for us to participate in the wider community.
Best,
- Kimblis

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
For me it's #10 Petal.
Because.....
1.She a zako.
2.I like knee socks.
3.Another obvious reason that you will know soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.