Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (3 Viewers)

Thief

Club Regular
Regarding Smash... Well, if the Grinch's leak is true I am happy Isaac is in =P. Regarding new girls, DLC is a possibility, and I am sure down the line new FE characters at least will make it.

Also, I dunno, but perhaps you can stun Assist Trophies? I mean, you can hit them and grab them (I've seen Snake use his chokehold and down throw on Bomberman in a fight), perhaps you can throw a deku nut at them or something. Just a guess, though

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Got one more character to get in Phantomgate (it's going to be a while till I get her though). Did all the characters I liked that I have in Age of Ishtaria. I'm pretty much caught up with 7 Knights just waiting on the 2 newly released characters atm (Colt & Bathory). I really need to do Shin Na Zuki.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
ahhhh thanks for doing Yanne~ I don't have easy access to Kings Raid and its pain to install update etc.

Buuut hey! 40 minute Smash Direct on November 1st! SOOOO excited! Not even for ryona just...cuzzzz it's Smash Bros and this game is looking SO good!! Of course it would be nice if a new lady or two joins the game buuut after the grinch leak I don't have my hopes up. This is supposed to be the last direct before th egame comes out so probably the rest of the roster will be shown. Tho I bet this game will have DLC, it will make even more money to do it than it was on the Wii U/3DS I bet.

ohhh also, anyone see any good poses in Soul Calibur 6? Did they just bring all old lose poses back? I'm hoping DOA6 brings them back, too. But of course new anims are nice.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I don't pick up mainstream games until everything for it gets released (I'm also swamped with all the things I gotta do) but I'm seeing a ton of SC6 atm on my subscription page though.

Thief

Club Regular
Zaysha Zaysha : Saw your newer uploads, great work as usual! Yeah, there's also a truckload of SC6 vids... not my stuff but I can see why. >_<

Ryonaneer Ryonaneer : Smash direct, now that's some good news! Woot! I also look forward to know about this mysterious mode everyone is calling Spirits as of now. Also look forward to the game in its more finished state as most of the stuff we have now is from the demo.

Supposedly, Yuna should get added to Dissidia NT this month at least in the arcade. And Iori Yagami made it to SNK heroines as Ms.X both as gender bent like Terry and in drag like in the original SNK Gals... and it's hilarious!

EDIT: Epic Seven:

(0:21)

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Dropped:
- Soul Seeker
- Dawn's Break
- Unmanned War 2099
- Pastel Memories (JPN game)

---

Didn't upload much, but trying to get all the Shin Na Zuki Action Figure mode as your 'Halloween Treat'. Uploaded 8, 20+ to go...

Grandcrest Senki app is running, there seems to be stun, but need to find a boss that does it though.

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Ogres that roar stun you.

I see you're doing Star Ocean... urg... still pains me stuns were removed for that game.

EDIT: Epic Seven

(22:55 Finally found the scythe lady from the intro)

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
T Thief , especially when you have these damned things at your disposal. -_-

Attachments

• IMG_2616.PNG
    IMG_2616.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2617.PNG
    IMG_2617.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 112

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Oh wowwww yea, that's a bummer. x'D
I remember Star Ocean has had stuns in the past...weird they would keep those ones but get rid of stun?

Fingers are crossing for more Smash Sisters but the GRINCH says we won't get any. guess we'll know soon!

Thief

Club Regular
Well, Ken and Incineroar were confirmed as newcomers so the Grinch leak was already proven to be fake it seems >_<

So according to Sakurai that's it for now, so no new girls and no Isaac for me (D'OH!) . DLC was confirmed, but I don't know if being an assist closes the door for Isaac to be playable.

Oh, and there is a story mode, with dialogue! Kirby seems to be the hero. I wonder why XD. Yuri Lowenthal's Marth is pretty good and Zelda's english VA is adorable.

Another thing that drew my attention, Square Enix or at least Final Fantasy seems to have little representation.. I mean Cloud is in sure, with his own Stage. But they only have 2 music tracks and no Spirits nor assist trophies, compared to Bayo, Castlevania or Capcom who have Assists, Spirits and tons of music. Seems a bit odd.

Piranha Plant as a newcomer, THAT IS hilarious! XD

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Haha MANNNN that reveal was so unexpected! Every Smash game has at least one random out of nowhere character. Theyt look fun AND they're gonna be free so we're still getting five more over the next year or so. Very excited. And don't rule out assist trophies or spirits, they could still make those a full fighter.

One detail that I am excited for is language swap! We can switch language voices right in the game!

Still crossing my fingers for alt costumes since that would be such a good thing to unlock!

I am so excited for the game, it looks to be so much, basically everything I could want from my favorite ever series.

Thief

Club Regular
Still hope perhaps, but I wouldn't hold my breath for Isaac anymore >_< . The DLC will probably be highly demanded characters from newer titles, like Rex and Phyrra) and to promote upcoming games (such as an inevitable new Fire Emblem representative), and perhaps a highly requested 3rd party. Despite being well regarded, Golden Sun is still a cult game at best from almost 20 years ago so it's completely overshadowed by many characters and newer titles.

Still happy with Ryu and Ken the Shoto Bros being together, and kinda hoping Inceneroar's inclusion can help his popularity. Also hoping than in the story mode we can get Cloud and Link teaming up at some point, that's kinda like my video game dream team.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Aaah, I'm almost done with these Action Figures (probably 5 more to go) -_- Two of the characters have very incomplete animations (Hilde & Linsy, not going to do one because she's practically inside a giant robot -Helena- and there are two that I don't have in my collection), then I'll finish the ryona voices then I can put that game aside for a while.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Updates coming to my Youtube site (MyRyona v2):

There are going to be ton of playlists now:
- they will now be ordered by month (i.e., 2018 11 is any video uploaded in November 2018) basically
- games with 20+ videos will get their own playlist (i.e., War of Crown, Seven Knights)
- game systems will get their own playlist as well (i.e, Xbox PS4, etc... Mobile is seriously going to be huge)
- I am removing the "Stun/Dizzy/Low HP" playlist, you will now find these within the titles of the videos, I mostly put them all together since most games have at least one stance to stun/dizzy, though games (ie Chaos Masters) have different stances for 'Stun' & 'Sleep' (imo, dizzy is when your sense of balance due to fluctuations of fluid of your semicircular canals in your ears -which in some cases is not the point in games, it's just a collection of gossip that gotten around to say some stun is dizzy, we can blame our childhood cartoons with chickens running in circles above our heads (while technically seeing stars is caused when white blood cells are followed by red blood cells in the back of the eyes... looks like a white dot followed by a black tail)), and stun is well too much blows to the brain cause hampering of motor/thinking skills which is mostly the technically correct things for most games

Other changes:
- I will try to replace the LQ versions with HQ versions (old mobile games & psp is sadly going to have stay LQ unless I find a better way to record them)
- I am going to update the cover pictures of most of my old videos so you know who is getting portrayed
- This will not deviate me from recording videos for I'll devote a portion of my time per day (if possible) to makes these changes (38+ pages on my youtube)

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Keep up the great work!

Found this cute Leifang mod for SFV, has a couple of stuns included:

Hundred Soul, the game looks great (15:13)

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Found Zelda's stun again:

0:21 Twice in a row, low quality, but still better than the last time.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I should have access to my compy soon, when I do I’ll put together those DQ11 clips I was able to get.

Oh, haaaa xD

edits:

OK! Whew this was a lot of video clips...Some are prolly really short, some are longer, its all kindsa stuff, basically just things in DQ11 I found when I had a chance to play it. It would be way too big as one video so I just dumped it alllll up in a big ol zip file, have fun! I love the voice ryona in this game, i heard they will add Japanese VO at some point later, dunno if that comes to PS4 version or just the Switch version.

MEGA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.