Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (2 Viewers)

HaquaFan

Casual Client

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
HaquaFan HaquaFan Thanks!

19.gif

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Wow. I just found a WAYY much easier way to get the animations. How could I have possibly missed that????

(Any arena will works so you can just do this with someone in your friendlist)

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Will probably split them differently since their stuns are kinda different in lengths, Am I missing someone (don't have Noah)

Attachments

• ActionTaimanin - FuumaKurenaiKirara Stun.gif
    ActionTaimanin - FuumaKurenaiKirara Stun.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 193
  • ActionTaimanin - RinkoAsagiAstaroth Stun.gif
    ActionTaimanin - RinkoAsagiAstaroth Stun.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 204
  • ActionTaimanin - SuIngridMurasaki Stun.gif
    ActionTaimanin - SuIngridMurasaki Stun.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 190
  • ActionTaimanin - YukikazeShiranuiEmily Stun.gif
    ActionTaimanin - YukikazeShiranuiEmily Stun.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 280

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Some more Seven Deadly Sins (Mobile) stuns... need to find 3 more ppl in my friend list now... Brunhield(sp?), and that other Re:Zero char

Attachments

• SevenDeadlySins - Ludociel Stun 01.gif
    SevenDeadlySins - Ludociel Stun 01.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 187
  • SevenDeadlySins - Aide Stun 01.gif
    SevenDeadlySins - Aide Stun 01.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 206
  • SevenDeadlySins - Ram Stun 01.gif
    SevenDeadlySins - Ram Stun 01.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 228
  • SevenDeadlySins - Emilia Stun 01.gif
    SevenDeadlySins - Emilia Stun 01.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 203
  • SevenDeadlySins - Rem Stun 01.gif
    SevenDeadlySins - Rem Stun 01.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 236
  • SevenDeadlySins - Ellatte Stun 01.gif
    SevenDeadlySins - Ellatte Stun 01.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 251
Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I love the animation of seven deadly sins, but how frequent are the stuns? I've been played for a while and never for once did I see a stun spell...
You have to check the enemy skills, it usually says it on their ult move (5 orb when flashing with that golden yellow on the bottom. Should says something like Does xxx% and inflicts Stun. The Halloween event at the Royal Library with the cat bats (bp 40k), and for weaker friends, I just use chapter 1's [Beard of the Mountain Cat] Main Force Free Stage, the guys has ultimate moves with stun. Though if you bring a high leveled mercenary, then they won't get affect due to 'patience'.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Tutturu~ I haven't been here in a while, it looks like you found some new games for animations from! I have been posting some content to my Twitter still and I posted some non-ryona commissions I ordered of someone's very cute OCs as well. But for ryona content I have been editing a big Smash video with girl's sleeping animations. I want to do another one with the Dizzy state also, and maybe some other things like tripping, I dont know. It takes sooooo much time to make. I have posted on my nico acct some videos, so far it's all sleeping ryona from FF7 remake and Smash Ultimate. I don't remember if I shared my Yuffie ryona earlier or if I posted my Akira ryona from SFV but those are things I made a while ago also, if anyone wants and I didn't post them I can find those and share them here.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Seven Knights II does has stun, now to find an enemy that does it... it feels like open world, but its like tiny stages of old dynasty warriors games.
- Seems to be wire-framed. Trying to see if I can lose in arena, keep winning... they utter a groan I think, but I have ENG voices. -_-

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
It seems more and more games are going mobile since it makes more money. sigh- I cant blame them and at least many mobile games are getting better graphics, animation, music, gameplay..That is good. But I still like having a game where I can just play it with a controller on a TV and unlock things myself rather than random luck.

wowow I missed these, very good quality!!

Didn't someone in this thread make Seven Deadly Sins stun gifs? I tried looking back but I can't find them. Maybe someone here made them but posted it on Twitter instead?

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer Uh, I already posted all the female Seven Deadly Sin gifs, if not check my YT video. Also White Deer has a new YT
video called White Cat?
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtawshfqm-uAHIh-1qlo8hA

- Revived Witch (Mobile) has stuns but it's just idle animation, but I think the bosses actually have a stun/break animation.
- Blue Archive (Mobile) one of my characters can stun, but haven't seen anything gotten stun.
- Slime: Isekai Memories (Mobile)... no stun.
- Phantasy Star Idola (Mobile), has status stances but it's difficult to get a closer view on them.
- Tales of Luminaria (Mobile), so far has sleep like I shown before

Here's one stun from Seven Knights II (Mobile), this is from arena...
- apparently losing in arena doesn't give you stun animation (boo), still searching for any enemy that gives stun... some actually groan during the stun animation as well as being knocked down...

Attachments

• SevenKnights2 - Shane Stun.gif
    SevenKnights2 - Shane Stun.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 145
Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Whelp...

- Goddess of Genesis (Mobile) my characters are too high leveled to get stun
- Seven Knights II (Mobile) to have JPN voices!!!
- Blue Archive (Mobile) there is no stun

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.