Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (16 Viewers)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ahhhh great to see my kinda ryona-er on the scene~
I forget about so many PS2 games with some cute dizzy/stun/low HP poses!
I always forget Xenosaga had style change! I actually really like Kos-Mos dizzy animation!
aaaaand her low HP one is like the old one, a really cute one like being dizzy, too!

[6:30 far view, 6:39 closeup]

Hummm ya don't get a look at either break or low HP here but glances!

Hummm do you play on console? 'Cuz I use emulators and there's easy recording programs on PC for when you run emulators.
Buuut if actual console, yea, I dunno what's good with PS2...>_>;;
It'd be really cool to see a collection of "break/low HP animations for Xenosaga games. I also love you do it with lotsa other games, too~

Sorry I haven't been makin' so much lately, life got busy and I'm broke. I'm sorta sad 'cuz I dunno if I'll be able to do Lacrimosa Ys like I planned. >_<

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
The video was great! I really love the part that they get stunned and crouching on the ground, occasionally rub or shake their head to try to get out of dizziness... They were so cute!

In speak of PS2 emulation. Have you tried onimusha blade warriors? Kaede in this game is one of the girls that I've been liked a long time., all through onimusha series. Unfortunately, this girl is not stunned a lot in those games. Onimusha blade warriors has decent stuns but I always can't emulate this game well on my computer. It's either can't run or have very bad graphics.

Also, Urban Reign has lots of stuns too. It's like rumble roses, where you have many different types of stuns could occur, all triggered under different situations

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer , nice... definitely better quality than mine...

quiet_resolve quiet_resolve , I have both Onimusha Blade Warriors and Urban Reign. There are very few videos of it on YouTube, but for Urban Reign, they mostly focus on the main character, Shun Ying Lee. Mostly the stuns I can remember are being thrown into a wall or when your body parts go down close to the red.

---

Finally back from hiatus though I probably won't start posting videos until Sunday-ish.

Akumart

Avid Affiliate

Wellll it was a lil' tricky getting this game to work but I did it!

Hmmm I have Urban Reign, but how do I trigger stuns in that one huh?

Hit one part enough until it goes red. Then hit it again with an attack, weapon or grab to put them in a stunned state.

Ehehe, If I remember it correctly, ze~

kubi mage

Club Regular
Hmmm I have Urban Reign, but how do I trigger stuns in that one huh?

There are several ways. The basic thing to remember is that each move will damage a certain body part. When their body part's condition changes color, they'll be stunned.

Similar to wrestling games there are different-looking stuns depending on which body part and how damaged the part is, so doing too much damage too quickly isn't recommended as you'll miss most of the green and yellow stuns.

Also when they're stunned and lying on the ground, if you taunt (one of the shoulder buttons, I forget which) they'll stand up dizzy and stumble towards you :3

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
I remember the red hammer. I think it also looks better. Back to when I was playing It's the way when I get the characters to stun.

Also for Urban Reign you could also use some weapons to stun the character. As far as I remember there're bottle and small spanner. The weapon stun also has a unique animation

Thief

Club Regular
Those are Dragon Quest XI and Blue Reflecton. I think those vids cover pretty much everything they have.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Nmmm, DQ11 definitely has two other animations I think I'd love~

Looks like there is a sleep status AND...some kind of 'disabled' or stunned? Remind me of Persona~
Ahhhh I love those. I hope someone does a good video of them. Gonna be long tijme before we can play this game, right?
That girl with purple hair is suuuper cute, I love how she's not just bar wench like Jessica but feels tough in her looks.

--
hmmm found a few looks at it from different angles, but not really a lotta good up-close ones.

There's more in those prolly but those are examples of the animations I mean.

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
I think the knockdown is called "topple" functionally is kinda like a stun, but the sleep one is more similar, animaton wise.

Also, you should post here the new Odin Sphere vid to let know about it.

Last thing: in the Onimusha video comments the person asking for Oyu means the third girl in the game who wasn't included in the video.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yea, I like animations/poses like that, too.
Hummm, looks like maybe some animations/poses are different depending on...I guessss...weapon equipped?

'Cuz this ko pose at the end is also super cute but totally different than the other one in the vid above. Her low HP animation is different, too!

Oh, ha, yea, I did a quick Odin Sphere vid.
It was just throwing footage together I recorded a long time ago.

There is some cute animations for dizzy in OS and I THINK these ones are new for this version...buuuut it's almost impossible to get good look at the HEROES stuns this time. >_< Ah well there's still my old vid for that.

--

ummmmm ALSO!
Is Street Fighter V easy to mod on PC? Steam version is like $20 right now...
If mods are easy to use and I can get camera control, could be worth for ryona vids?

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Oh, no worries~

I did notice a new SFV lady is being added soon, I will try to do a new video of her, I don't know if I'll be abel to afford right away and I ain't been playing so haven't earned any credits. >_> Tried looking a bit into mods but it sounds more tricky than I would like, ha.

Wanted to do some stuns of Persona 5 I am renting buuut it doesn't let you record for some reason...???
I may do videos off camera. But prolly won't be until later in the year, I can only rent it for a week right now.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer - While you're in the middle of figuring out if you'll be doing Menat or not, here's a little sample of her animation from one of my current videos.

Times she gets stunned: 32:30 & 32:49 (during Survival mode though Laura hits her too quick to fully see it...), 39:30 (MUCH better look since it's in Training mode. Love how she weakly moans out for her master [Rose] when she's stunned). You have other times with her in her battle outfit at 39:57, 40:32 and more with her in her normal outfit at 44:46, 45:07& 45:33 . As a bonus, Karin stuns in her new outfit gets stunned at 41:16 & 41:35, and Ibuki's Anniversary outfit at 43:30, 43:53 & 44:08

Honestly, I love Menat. She's the best (new) character/feature this game has to offer me (outside of Rashid, but obviously Rashid is cool for completely different reasons). She's fun to play, cute in design and has REALLY good hurt/KO/downed poses that I really like. I hope she gets more modern-styled outfits though; all three of hers are more geared towards the whole ancient Egypt vibe (though I get it, Capcom's always doing the stereotypical route with SF). Still, man, I love her Story outfit; IMO it's the best one she has right now (...despite her never actually using the outfit in story... -_-... Darn it, Capcom, get it together, man. Of course, nearly everyone else is running around with her stripperific Cleopatra mummy Battle outfit... but I guess I shouldn't be surprised at that.) Hope you can do a more detailed vid for her Ryonaneer, I think you'll like her.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Big Fight in the Atlantic - Mevella.gif
Crystal King - Justicia Stun.gif

- Mevella (Big Fight: Big Trouble in the Atlantic Ocean -Arcade-)
- Justicia (The Crystal of King -Arcade-)

---

Update:
- There is now a stun in Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash but it really short and hard to get a good camera angle before it goes away... they just kneel to the ground and face the ground, I noticed it when I used Murasaki's explosion blast as my support card helper.
- As for my videos, soon -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.