Ryonaer's WWE 2012 videos (1 Viewer)

Ryonaer

Ryonani Teamster
this is my first upload..

this game has a great ryona potential, i'll make more matches and wrestlers. any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Is it possible to have intergender matches in this game? If the game itself doesn't allow it, then maybe there are some mods that make it possible or something to that effect? My knowledge of consoles is very limited, but I know that some gamers had intergender matches in previous WWE games by modifying them somehow in spite of these games' being designed in such a way so as to make that impossible.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
I don't have the new game, but the one before locked out intergender matches, if you even touch someone of the opposite gender, you are disqualified and shunted into the menu screen. This might be a trend since yukes were specifically requested to lock the genders out, also the character creator took a hit, and some more restrictions were put to prevent the created wrestlers from looking too creative with their work, it really did die with 2011, i don't have much hope for the sequels, unless otherwise stated.

Ryonaer

Ryonani Teamster
yeah, there's no intergender matches. unless you play mixed tag team match, even though you'll get DQed if you attack the female opponent using a male. but fem vs fem is ok to me :3

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster

Here the players somehow managed to circumvent the lock on intergender matches.

Do you know why this restriction on intergender matches was put in those games in the first place? It seems a pretty odd thing to do. I mean, why do something like that? What possibly could the developers and publishers of these games gain from putting such restrictions? It only serves to put off those players who are mainly interested in intergender matches. I remember playing some old wrestling games on PC once (ports from Playstation or PS games run via an emulator) and I played those games only because I could have some intergender matches.

Ryonaer

Ryonani Teamster
^ i didn't try the online mode yet, but i dont think i can do that cuz i didnt hack the PS3. so you're not a fan of fem vs fem at all?

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Do you know why this restriction on intergender matches was put in those games in the first place? It seems a pretty odd thing to do. I mean, why do something like that? What possibly could the developers and publishers of these games gain from putting such restrictions? It only serves to put off those players who are mainly interested in intergender matches. I remember playing some old wrestling games on PC once (ports from Playstation or PS games run via an emulator) and I played those games only because I could have some intergender matches.

There's a really simple explaination for that. The WWE is firmly entrenched in its PG era. In this day and age, the WWE's main concerns are what's good for little Jimmy in his Supa Cena T-shirt, and few other demographics. This is reflected in everything they do now. I could go into a several page-long rant comparing the attitude era and the early 2000's to today, but the mere mention of PG and Supa Cena should be enough to say why you can't have intergender matches in their games. Since I like both F/F and mixed, this doesn't bother me so much. However......

also the character creator took a hit, and some more restrictions were put to prevent the created wrestlers from looking too creative with their work, it really did die with 2011, i don't have much hope for the sequels, unless otherwise stated.

THIS is what really shits me off. In particular, there's this one outfit that's a one-piece swimsuit similar to the style I use in my poser work. But I can't use it the way I intend to because there's a white line around the torso of the base skin texture that I can't get around. In last year's game, I was able to circumvent it by placing tatoos the same colour as the skin over them. But this year, they've deepened the line-thus making that technique useless.

I'll admit that the gameplay has improved significantly since the last game, but we've been given less and less freedom to do as we please with each game. And it's a real shame, because THQ/Yukes have a monopoly on wrestling games, and you'll only ever see WWE games because of it.

I kinda wish that Konami would make another Rumble Roses game at this point. But I know they won't.......

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I just stick to 2009 and 2006. Both where better then these piles of crap. I'm annoyed at the lack of intergender not only cause you know..it lowers the ryona for me buut MUCH more importantly I can't create a female who can actually fight(other then Beth none of these women can wrestle) and have her piledrive Undertaker. I like having women who are well you know STRONG.

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
@Ryonaer That's right, I'm only interested in intergender ryona i.e. men beating up women.

There's a really simple explaination for that. The WWE is firmly entrenched in its PG era. In this day and age, the WWE's main concerns are what's good for little Jimmy in his Supa Cena T-shirt, and few other demographics. This is reflected in everything they do now. I could go into a several page-long rant comparing the attitude era and the early 2000's to today, but the mere mention of PG and Supa Cena should be enough to say why you can't have intergender matches in their games. Since I like both F/F and mixed, this doesn't bother me so much.

It would be really awesome if someone created a wrestling game not based on main wrestling federations, but with wrestlers from independent companies or even with totally fictional competitors. There wouldn't be any similarly stupid restrictions in such a title.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I can't remember which game this applied to, might have been SvR 2009, 2010, or 2011... (sorry it's been awhile since I've touched my PS2 emulator) but I found a save game file on GameFaqs that had all the divas remade as custom wrestlers so you could use them in any matches you wanted. I'll try to check at least which game it was when I get home... and I remember to. I'm forgetful these days.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I was so disappointed when they took out intergender matches because I love the idea of a mixed match. Whether it's a weak female being thoroughly dominated (classic), two evenly matched competitors going back and forth before the male eventually wears her down or even the rare occasion where the plucky girl upsets the imposing giant, I find the scenario thrilling. Even worse, it broke my heart when I was going through some forums for whichever edition it was that this happened and there were so many female gamers lamenting the fact that they wouldn't be able to pit their female creations against the male roster. In "protecting" females, the programmers were also essentially saying that you, WOMAN, do not belong in the ring with these men. Not only that, they would be excluded from certain match types. As much as I appreciate the ryona aspect of it, that decision to alienate a whole segment of the fan base was the greatest injustice.

S

ssdanku

There is actually a way around the DQ in the mixed gender tag matches in SvR 11 and WWE 12. Change the game type to Ironman and make the ability to win via pin only , this way you can do submission movies against the opponent with out the partner coming in and knocking you down, with the match type being an Ironman the other team will get a point for every move you do to the opposite gender but it wont stop the match. as far as why there aren't any more inter gender matches its because WWE doesn't do them any more in attempts to not get on the bad side of parenting groups and such, the same thing with the bra and panties matches in both WWE and the games i think part of it is the whole PG thing and another has to do with women's rights groups.

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Well, I don't know what's comedic about that. Compared to men, women really are a lot weaker. Unless you meant something else...

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Respectfully, I must say you are wrong. There are indeed a few women who are stronger than an average man and, conversely, a few men who are weaker than an average women. Such individuals are rather rare, however. On the whole, the vast majority of men are much stronger than the vast majority of women.

This has already been discussed here: http://www.undertow.club/introductions/2148-long-time-lurkers-says-hi.html. I recommend that you read it first so that we won't end up repeating the same arguments that were used there. Also, if you want to continue this discussion, I suggest opening a new thread dedicated to this issue so that we won't derail this one. Either open one yourself or PM me so I'll do it, OK?

Ryonaer

Ryonani Teamster
here's a pure ryona match i made, using a monsterous woman wrestler lol.

more matches in my channel, plz make sure to check them out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.