Ryona/Zako Wiki function? (1 Viewer)

bolt9236

Vivacious Visitor
Now I'm not sure how hard this would be to implement or if it would be possible, but what a dedicated wiki for ryona and zako related terms and characters. That anyone who comes to the site can find out some popular series that are related the stuff talked on the forum and it could help for new people just finding out about ryona and zako. This would of course be community driven as I don't expect any one person to do that all. Just a thought.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Apologies for the late notice of this suggestion. I thought I had this forum marked for notifications but it wasn't.

I'll see if I can find a legitimate wiki solution for Xenforo. The old wiki broke and had to be converted down to standard subforums to be kept, but we lost the functionality during a migration.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Just wanted to give you an update on this, I've purchased a wiki add-on for Xenforo and currently troubleshooting it. The installation is failing on a test instance so I'm working through that with the dev.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Sorry for the delay on this. The dev found a case that broke support for the wiki on the current version of XF we have so I'm waiting for an update on their end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.