[PC] Ryona Saga Developers Warehouse (1 Viewer)

E

EcchiH

there's soemting wrong to play ryonarpg
when i open it come a japanese msg, soething like
"RPG(...) 2000"
"RPG(...) 2000 (...)"

i instaled applocate and im using the ntlea, and even changed the nonunicode to JP T_T

edit: hum, i get it. thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
E

EcchiH

ROA

i saw that vid of ROA, but is not any of the version on the site, anyone have that version of ROA?

D

dummy

Wow, thank you very much so.

I used to have that version too, but I think I deleted it by accident and couldn't find any download link. You have my gratitude. :)

W

wtfz

Could a moderator take over/change OP's post? The ryonasaga developers warehouse has a site:
FrontPage - RSaga Developers Central - main site
RSaga Core Archives - game versions (this is the games)
RSaga Developers Warehouse - progress and updates (this is just updates/progress, not the game)
ShortCut - RSaga Developers Central - old releases

They have some games
WizEx - really old, discontinued.
ROA - great game, choose a heroine and battle monsters, they rape you, probably discontinued.
RyonaSaga - another great game, choose 5 heroines (out of many), rpgish gameplay or arena, free battle allows you to choose enemies, most enemies has rape moves, turn based. (Still updating)
RyonaRPG - RPG maker game, similiar to VH, great game, choose your heroine, explore and do quests or what you now do, i usually gets stuck going for rape in dungeons out of town. (Still updating)
Latest versions can be found on the /core , updates and pictures of progress can be found on /up

They're still updating and stuff and they make great games, so links should be on OP's post.

lipucd

Potential Patron
Oh wow, you guys had a thread about this too huh?
Howdy, guy who made Q-bee and Roomi for Ryonasaga reporting in, also with a pal 'Captain Sledge', we did a few English Translations of the game. Even worked with people like Camel and the like to get the game to support a far easier translation integration.

Ryonasaga sadly at this day and age is kinda finished, but if people want some of the last translations done, I can pass those around as desired. Been pondering perhaps making a few more things for it too, but as everyone else has kinda dropped it for RyonaRPG and other things, the interest is pretty low.

Mardion

Potential Patron
^I'm glad you found you way here, I liked Q-bee in Ryona Saga and would like to personally thank you for taking the time to create her :-) I have also been using an English-translated dungeon, so I probably have you to thank for that as well.

It's sad to hear that interest has almost disappeared about Ryona Saga, I still load it up from time to time and play a few fights. I'd definitely load up any new female monsters if they were made available.

lipucd

Potential Patron
Not a problem! Glad said material's enjoyed by others! Yeah, a few of the guys who where big into Ryonasaga moved onto other projects, ether onto RyonaRPG, the MGQ saga, or their own personal things. I still talk towards a few of them every now and then though, more less a lot of other guys in the Japanese Ryona circles. It was because of one of them that I even learned of this place ( they wanted me to post on their behalf ) so if nothing else do know that you guys are watched, and the people who make this kind of stuff do seem to enjoy your responces towards it if they sent me over. =3

I'll see what I can do with new mobs though. Currently working on my own game projects, but I could chances are take a bi of time out to make some Ryonasaga thingies to enjoy. ;3

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
New content for Ryonasaga? Consider me interested.

I did some quick and dirty translation work on the game before any other versions were widely available. I was always wondering who came by and outdid me, not that I'm upset about seeing a better translation pop up. I haven't really been keeping up with the game, but I never forgot about it. I had always wanted to see more done with the dungeon mechanics.

Is it still pretty easy to get the most recent version of the game from the warehouse? Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing the most recent translated version either if you have it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Razgriiz

Potential Patron
So I have a problem whenever I download RyonaRPg from that archive list, it errors out as soon as I hit the new game button and get past the first red text, saying something about "NightmareImpact". anyone know what the deal is? Having a very hard time x-x it used to be easier to get this game..

Frozenlive

Potential Patron
sorry for reviving this post but... ¿somebody can tell me about this game?,i got this version of ryonasaga 2.2.2.5 and i want to know if someone made a english version of this version of this game and some news mods about it,one of my favorite parts of ryona rpg is where the characters have some latex or rubber full bodysuit so my idea of modding this game is make all playables characters using something like that but yeah,it's depend of some things for later,but now i want to know more about this game,¿someone can tell me about it?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.