[PC] Ryona Saga Developers Warehouse (1 Viewer)

L

lalala

i know but i haven't the windows cd for install lol =) there is some games like roa who doesn't need jap settings?

Umina

Ryonani Teamster
Applocale doesn't need the CD. But, Windows 7 can't run applocale, if I remember correctly. I don't know about Vista.

Oh, and about the fullscreen thing from way back when, alt+enter=switch between window and fullscreen. Or was it ctrl+enter. One or the other works I'm fairly certain.

chromo1418

Potential Patron
First Windows 7 can run AppLocale. I have Windows 7 and i use AppLocale for several japanese RPG's. And second it is alt+enter to switch between window and fullscreen.

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
if it would be in english..
i don't know what to do o.o
hard do pick some sexy charakters out of the ugly ones o.o
and the attacks -.-
but seems like it have quite much charas^^

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
The Rsaga team has never had any involvement with an english version. That was done independently by an english-speaking fan.

D

darkheros

and sorry you have a link that sends me directly to the full donwload new or updated ryona saga. not the RPG. thanks. (made in Italy)

K

keeblerelf

Can it be that you're looking for ROA?
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRLsHlkuT-4

Didn't we have a link to that here?
Nevermind. Just so many titles from them, it gets confusing. I mean, this is one of their FAN pages:
http://aspire.client.jp/about.html

Last edited by a moderator:
D

darkheros

oops sorry for the mistake made roa rpg but I try to be a nice little sapereste tell me where I can find and if possible send me the link directly to download the most updated through games made in Italy

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
The Rsaga team has never had any involvement with an english version. That was done independently by an english-speaking fan.

That would have been me, done two years ago as a courtesy for the Disturbed Things thread on the game since that's where I first found out about it a long time ago. At least, I did a rough version of it barring some lines that I wasn't able to find. Others seem to have added to the translation effort since, but I don't know how far it's come along since then. If there's still an interest in this game, I can see about getting back into that.

C

ching ling ling

im having trouble it wont let me play and i cant read japense or sumthin any help

Details: a black screen show up with some japense words and watever key i press it takes me to my folder any suggetions?

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
I suggest you read the stickied common issues thread, found here.

You don't have your non-unicode characters set to display in Japanese.

E

EcchiH

im sorry for that, but anyone know where i can download the ROA game? ive already been searching for it and nothing ~.~

edit: if possible a link for ryona saga game, the one i got is so slow transfer

edit2: thank you unrelated

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.