Ryona RPG? (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Would anyone here be interested in participating in a ryona RPG? I was going to write a story involving an underground fighting league, then I thought, maybe each of us could create a character with a back story, and we can have some RPGs going on here. For each character, we can describe our girl's appearance, her special ryona move, and the weak point(s) of her body.

With the fighting league, I thought of a rule. Maybe the two girls will take turns to inflict pain upon each other. No weapons are allowed. During each round, a girl has ten seconds to cause as much pain to the other babe as possible. After that, they swap roles, and it repeats until one of the girls give up from the unbearable agony.

Please share your thoughts!

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Someone actually had an idea of a ryona roleplay. Maybe if you're willing to collaborate with him, we could get something started. I can't remember where the thread is though.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Pirajacinto was thinking of starting something like this, although she doesn't seem to frequent the boards all that often.

noice1

Potential Patron
I do remember this mentioned before. I like the idea, but I'm just tapped on creativity and can't participate.

dunla

Potential Patron
I like the idea too, and I'd be willing to participate-but with a forum of people who LIKE the idea of the characters in agony, are you sure someone here's gonna give up before they simply get bored?

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Thanks for the replies. Hm, yes, I guess it would be difficult to keep it going for long.

Another idea occurred to me. What if we had threads where one of us could play one character, and everyone else gets to torment her? For example, I could say I've captured Tifa and she's currently tied up in a cell. You get the idea. I wonder how that would turn out? Who would be interested?

kained

Ryonani Teamster
A little suggestion - I had something like what you suggested fighting3k_88, in mind for my character Teen Girl a while back. A collaborative chapter. You guys could 'RPG' with the character, with the agreement that I edit it into a story, and I'll post it to the greyarchive giving you guys writing credit? Only thing is if we did use the character I'd want one or 2 ground rules, like no guro. So you guys might prefer to just go with your own thing.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
That's actually a good point. With such a broad subject as ryona, we're bound to have issues with the content. But I am all for this idea (even though it sounds like I'm not). I think it's a good way to liven up the community.

K

keeblerelf

That's actually a good point. With such a broad subject as ryona, we're bound to have issues with the content. But I am all for this idea (even though it sounds like I'm not). I think it's a good way to liven up the community.
Two words: branching quests.
(Also: f'n difficult)

D

DaGodCane

Aznia Ganton
Hair: Buzzsaw in the back, two long pigtails down each side, midnight-blue
Eyes: Emerald Green
Body: Athletic, Slim, Dark-skinned
Bust Size: 32 C
Outfit: Short-midriff baring blouse, black bandages over her wrists and ankles, knee length black shorts, white nail polish (barefoot)
Fighting Style: Muay-thai, Wushu, Capoeria (mostly leg attacks and grapples)
Weak Spots: Belly, Back, Face,

It'd be awesome if we had a decent artist for these characters too, maybe even to draw out scenes from the fights themselves. I wouldn't mind seeing Aznia punched across the face, kicked in the stomach and then headscissor flipped to the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
Ali Icestorm
Hair: short, baby blue highlights in silver hair, eye length bangs
Eyes: blue/silver toward pupil
Body: Athletic, Slim, Pale
Bust: size: 36 B
Outfit: skin tight white jump suit, light blue tribal all over, Dark Blue shoulder pads, knee pads, shin guards and ribbon from her left shoulder.
Fighting style: Integrated Grappling System, Brazilian Jujitsu, Non perfected Jeet kune do concepts
Weak Spot: Stomach, face, hands, feet, neck

and i was thinking... can't some one just make characters in a videogame and just post them fighting each other... SC4 has some VERY good Character Creation and lots of armor and cloths to pick from... but i don't know, i'm just saying

D

DaGodCane

I couldn't help but notice but you've got a character, would you mind jumping into a match with mine? I think a demonstration would be good for a framework.

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
It'd be awesome if we had a decent artist for these characters too, maybe even to draw out scenes from the fights themselves. I wouldn't mind seeing Aznia punched across the face, kicked in the stomach and then headscissor flipped to the ground.

Here is a quick pic of what i believe Ali looks like... it's basically a photo shopped Kula.. i wish i could free draw anime characters soooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Ali%20Icestorm.jpg

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
OK The Fight starts NOW!!!!

Ali Runs toward Aznia as fast as she can! Aznia gets a shoulder tackle to the ground. As Ali lifts up Aznia's legs to take her down, Aznia back slams into the ground. Ali is now on top and Aznia tries to defend the punches and slaps to her face. Ali lands 2 really good punched to the face and a solid punch to the left stomach area before she escapes... they stand up to fighting position...

D

DaGodCane

Aznia dashes forward with a punch that Ali sidesteps easily, but misses the follow up kick in it's shadow. The blow to her stomach sends her stumbling back a few meters across the ground, and Aznia makes good of this opportunity to attempt a headscissor takedown, but Ali grabs her thighs when Aznia lands on her shoulders and powerbombs her to the ground. Aznia cries out in pain but is far from done. She grips Ali's head tightly between her legs and pulls her face as close as possible to hers and grins maliciously.

"I can make this last as long as you want." she whispers in a voice far too sultry any mere fifteen year old.

The grip of Aznia's thighs tightens, and Ali's eyelids begin to droop from exhaustion of oxygen.

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
Ali is getting drowsy... She starts to see double...the leg hold around her neck is taking her strength away quick... She thinks and struggles to make a last decision... With as much power as she has left she power bombs Aznia to her back one again to shake her off... Aznia'a head slams into the ground HARD! both knocked out on the ground Aznia on her back eyes open and still breathing... Ali on her stomach slightly unconscious with tears coming from her eyes..... a small amount of time passes as suddenly a Swift kick to the stomach wakes Ali up... "It's not over yet.." Ali whispers under her breath as another kick comes flying toward her.... she grabs Aznias foot.... and scratches a large gash on her bare feet bringing Aznia down to her knees. Ali finally has a chance to come back... but still very weak she stands.... Aznia doesn't look to happy about her scratched foot...
"You'll PAY for this!!!" Aznia yells
"Bring it" Ali whimpers as a small amount of blood comes trickling from her mouth from that last kick...

D

DaGodCane

Aznia stands up again and tries another assault only to be halted by Ali's swift punch to her bare stomach. Hunched over in pain, her eyes are wide and breath short. Ali follows up with a series of rapid fire combination punches and kicks in her unrefined Jeet Kune Do style.

The younger girl's stamina gets sapped even more with each hit, and Ali begins toying with her by using simpler moves.

"Unh, oof, ah, ah!" a four punch combination to her face.

"OOF!" a sharp stomach kick to send her stumbling backwards.

"Agh!" a spin kick to her back threw her to the ground, face down on the floor.

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
Aznia gets really mad and charges toward Ali... Ali dodges her tackle but that was Aznia's plan all along!!

*Aznia noticed that Ali has been dodging most of her attacks.

While Ali dodged, she let her guard down and stayed looking forward, as Aznia was already behind grabbing her short blue hair... Aznia Rips Ali down at the ground as tears flow out Azias eyes with anger and Ali's with pain... A Harmony of Screaming is all that's heard as Ali is on her back getting her hair pulled by Aznia who is screaming psychotically sitting and hopping on Ali's stomach.. with every pull she shoves Ali's head into the ground...

"I cant give up now" Ali thinks as small amounts of blood mix with her light blue hair... Ali takes her legs and pulls Aznia's head toward her own feet.... They are both dazed and ready to continue... but they both know they are very weak....

D

DaGodCane

Hey can you continue one more turn with yours Ryooo? I got something for it.

Someone actually had an idea of a ryona roleplay. Maybe if you're willing to collaborate with him, we could get something started. I can't remember where the thread is though.

We actually already got something started, if anyone cares to join in ^_^.

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
Ali is now on her back... pretty much defenseless holding her head... breathing heavy swearing at Aznia who is already getting up for her next attack...
Aznia boldly starts kicking Ali on her side. Screams of pain and agony as ribs starts to shatter from Aznia's scarred and bloody foot... Ali catches her foot but with the power of Aznia's legs she gets pulled under Aznia... Aznia stomps on Ali's stomach... hard... but Ali is unaware of the pain because of her shattered ribs.. she can no longer fight... she needs to buy time... so she bites Aznia's leg... as blood trickles down Ali's mouth she smiles because she knows she has her time to get back into this show...
Aznia is Freaked out by this decision Ali made to buy time... she runs to a corner to recuperate from that Freak attack Ali just did...

Ali stands up with her left hand on her right side rib cage and blood dripping onto her chest... " I will go further.. i show no mercy..." '"I Will Not stop until i die...or you give up"
Aznia is speechless and still freaked out... "You're a monster..."

Ali responds with, "Calling me monster??? ehh... I'm not the only one to signed up for this fight, Was I?"

(Ali is just buying time to recuperate and gather the strength to continue... It's working so far)

Ali is leaning on the nearest wall about 10 feet away from Aznia who is cowardly hiding from Ali's bloody face...
Ali starts to wonder if Aznia is just planning to finish this now or give a good show.... for once in her life... Ali is scared to die...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.