Ryona Queens Series (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I have an idea that we make a video series about Ryona queens that had the records and received the treatment over generations in multiple games , but the problem is that outside of Lara Croft , Samus , the resident evil old girls ( Jill , Claire and Ada ) and the ninja gaiden girls then I can't find any other heroines that were playable in multi-generation games that aren't fighting games because fighting games girls numbers are too much for the series to handle so I will stick with non-fighting games girls

So what do you think of this idea ? and is there any other heroine that can be put into that category and their appearance are at max started from the PS2 era ? and if we can filter the Fighting games girls into only the ryona legends ones so who could they be ?

On a side note I think that some potential ryona heroines in my mind right now that could have future multi-generation games are Bayonetta if the sequal survived the Wii u Exclusivity , Nariko if the rumors are true that they will show Heavenly Sword 2 at E3 and Adult Elle if the rumors are true that The Last of Us 2 would have Adult Elle as the main character

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Ryona Retrospective?

So you mean you want to try and create a retrospective video showing famous/non-famous video game heroines in ryona moments from their first entry in their games to their more modern versions of the series? It's an interesting idea as a project. However, as you said, aside from Lara Croft, the Resident Evil women, the Ninja Gaiden women and the rest of the fighting games dating back to SFII in 1991, I can't really think of any other "Ryona Queens" other than the ones we all know. Not saying it has to be the uncommon ones, of course. It's cool if you did this regardless of popularity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.