Ryona: Hyborian Style (1 Viewer)

Kiri-Ryona

Potential Patron
Yeah I got a few pieces, a belt and a small chest piece, I actually have more us of them as vanity, too bad I don't have them on the regular severs but I'm guessing few raid for appearance.

Saturday is good for me, later tonight, I am on the same time zone I think.

- - - Updated - - -

My Khitian necromancer is mid level, I could always copy her and level up as well

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, anytime around midnightish est tonight is good. You can create new characters from scratch on the TL server, since it is so easy to level them up. You just need to fight your way through the beginning part where you wash up on the shore. Then, once you beat that and exit out into Tortage, you will see Fate and the Raidmaster right there. So getting whatever fatalities each of us wants should be pretty easy.

Give me a list of race/class that you want me to create to perform the fatalities on your characters.

For me, if you can make a stygian assassin to perform the dagger fatalities, that would be the most important. Kiri I think has a wide variety of dual wield/two hand fatalities, so that is cool. Necro should be cool, as well. Oh...maybe a HoX...they have some cool custom two handed edge fatalities.

We have to make sure that whatever characters we have we get Fate to give us those free Alternate Advancement points. Then we can use those to get the new ranks of each classes combos/spells, thus giving us access to the special fatalities.

Speaking of which, did fire/lightning get new fatalities? I know about the Holy/Unholy/Ice fatalities that were added a couple years ago, but I don't know if fire/lightning got new animations as well. Going to try them out.

Yeah, so let me know what kind of characters you want me to make to do the fatalities on you.

Kiri-Ryona

Potential Patron
I have a HoX but it's currently on lockdown because I went F2P- I don't access to all my alts as a result. Kiri is a barbarian, there is a necro as I mentioned, and an assassin and guardian.

The two priority fatalities I'm after is the crotch-pulper or crotch-splitter moves from the blunt or edged weapons. I'm not sure what the limits are on these, but the splitter appears to be at least 2-hand edged weapons.

All of the three necro moves I am aware of, the chaining fatality, the impaling spike, and the skeletal crushing hand are awesome, but it's the spike I'm trying to get done to Kiri mostly.

I'm really not sure on the elemental attacks, as I think you're comparing with a much earlier state of the game I'm not familiar with. Probably the best move is to get on server and test it out.

- - - Updated - - -

My assassin is Aquilonian (IC Nemedian)- I'd have to roll a fresh toon for that.

- - - Updated - - -

As a note- my preference is Stygians, as IC Kiri has often been tortured by them. Also, the female Nemedians are often spitefully cruel to her. My own assassin is actually a Nemedian Chronicler that was assigned to watch Kiri and record her doings, and got a bit too involved directly in that task.

Mixes are good, even throwing a Khitian or Cimmerian in, but I like to get female-on-female scenarios on her

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Hey, are you on the normal testlive pvp server or the hardcore one? I am on the normal one currently. If you get on, we can discuss more in game. Currently, I am the only person on the entire server, lol.

Kiri-Ryona

Potential Patron
I am on the testlive PvP. I wasn't aware there was a hardcore as well

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, only one on server...that might mean about a dozen less than Tyranny, overnight?

Kiri-Ryona

Potential Patron
The first of the Kiri Ryona videos, as she is chained, tortured and sacrificed by a cruel, Stygian necromancer in the frozen ruins of upper Cimmeria.

- - - Updated - - -

A big thanks to Rag40 for catching the necromancer side of these. Despite the fact AoC is a beautiful game, its camera options are pretty limited compared to games years older than it (Age of Conan: Unchained has one camera, and it's got a very narrow range of motion, compared to a stock SIX camera angles in classic EverQuest, which of course went live back in 1999). The camera is doubly annoying because it does an auto-pullback when you die. It takes some work to 'grab' the camera and pull it back in while the fatality is still in progress, but you lose close-up detail until you regain control of the camera. I understand AoC did not launch like this; some nitwit thought this was a good idea- the deaths can come with a radial blur for dramatic effect, but while the blur can be disabled, the camera is still a mess. The best solution is to have someone else catch video of it.

In that same age of Conan, the Cimmerian, some years past the legendary barbarian's early days of high adventure, now Conan I, and sitting on the throne in Tarantia, capital of Aquilonia, others also carved out their destiny at the point of a sharpened blade. However, not all heroes and heroines in Hyboria emerged victorious, not all legends ended well. Some served their destiny being themselves carved out and skewered on the end of a vicious blade, quivering and bleeding at the most gruesome terrors and torments that the Hyborian Age could provide. Most would be lost in obscurity to history, but for at least a few, fate could not be more cruel.

Of these, Kiri would be among the most infamous...the most scandalous. Fated to a horrid existence by the whim of a dark goddess, she who is Victim of The Prophecy, focus of an obscure legend in wintry, northern lands. A tale where a warrioress of potential greatness must endure a destiny of never-ending helplessness and torture, because the Fates had determined suffering was a cruel bitch, and she had to have a female champion.

That legend had reached the Far East along with Kiri when her first adventures in Khitai took her in sight of the Great Wall. A pallid whelp of a golden-haired barbarian from the dreaming west, running half-naked in the countryside with Stygian iron at her throat and wrists, in garb only befitting a slave, who both the Hyrkanians on the steppes and the Khitan in their walled realm saw fall on numerous occasions. Yóu Hún Yě Guǐ as they called her; the ghost of someone who died far from home and was seeking the way back. As the Khitan would scribe her into their records, as notated by the chroniclers of Nemedia, she was Kiri, Barbarian She-slave of a Thousand Deaths...

This is one of the big ones that Kiri was waiting to be victimized by, I wanted to waste no time getting it in the thread. The deliciously horrific necromancer impaling ice spike, which is suitably bloody as the AoC graphics engine can deliver.

Last edited by a moderator:

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
I made a character in Age of Conan, on the Fury server, named Vevilia. Free to play allows for one other character too, so that's nice. The game is fun, ryona content aside, and my guild has allowed me to access many nice costumes to die in lol
I like killing and being killed.
Add me if you still play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.