Ryona-con (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Hey folks. Let's say if someone organized a ryona-con. Is that an event you'd go to? Obviously, the first issue is your face will now be known to the public. Maybe attendees can all wear masks like those rich people's fetish events :tongue:.

Also, what sort of events would you want to see? If you were the organizer, what events would you offer? I'll list a few I can think of:

• Live F/F wrestling event. Maybe fans can attend.
  • Invite super heroine actresses for Q&As and quest signings.
  • Maybe bring out a super heroine costume worn by one of the actresses. Auction it for charity.
  • Artist booths.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Feel like the main issues would be actually managing to host that anywhere and the fact that the community probably isn't big enough.

jiwao

Casual Client
Man, I wish something like this would be possible, but with how people usually are this days I hardly believe someone could host a convention like this without backlash from outsiders. But I personally would have loved to invite actors from video games/tv-shows etc. for signing, Q&As and maybe performance (like re-making a certain ryona scene on stage). With how diverse ryona is, it should probably be separated into different areas. Hardcore stuff in one place and more softcore in another area. The wrestling event and artist booth you mention doesn't sound too bad either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.