Rusty Imports (Updated 12/15) (1 Viewer)

What Import would you like to see next?

• Alyx Vance (Half-Life 2)

Votes: 110 63.6%
  • Galadriel (The Lord of the Rings)

Votes: 63 36.4%

• Total voters

sdtuforia

Potential Patron
Rusty Shackleford said:

Hi! I know this is an old thread, but I'm wondering where you got these realistic looking hairs?

example: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3817.0;attach=60949;image

krlsmnk

Potential Patron
Hey Rusty, fantastic work.

I'm having some difficulty with the pushed down shirt swf. I can load the mod, and apply it, and color shift it, but for some reason I can't save a character with it on and then reload said character without the garment vanishing. Any idea why or how I could correct it?

I thought it was an issue with the naming convention but I've babbled with that for an hour or so now.

stuntcock

Content Creator
krlsmnk said:
Hey Rusty, fantastic work.
Welcome to the SDTMods forum. Please be aware that modders and artists tend to drift in and out. Replying to a very old thread isn't against the rules, but you might not obtain the help that you're looking for (because Rusty hasn't visited the forum since March 3 2014).

If you suspect that there's a compatibility problem, then it's best to post in the thread of the newer mod (which you've already done). If we can confirm that the problem is caused by the older mod, then someone might offer to fix or update the older mod. And finally, we can revisit the old thread to post the updated files.

I'm having some difficulty with the pushed down shirt swf.
The pushed-down shirt is a standard "Top" import. SDT has no trouble with it, nor does the moreClothing mod.

The problem may be related to your gameplay environment (i.e. the other mods that you're running in parallel, or the "load order" of costume elements that you're using alongside this one). See here for details.

D

d3xis

Hello, i open the file as swf, every thing's normal, but it doesnt change the character, what did i do wrong ?

jackinhoff11

Potential Patron
Awesome! Love the tit imports and the corset outfit. Would love to see other corset types, but that might get hard since they would fight with the tit animation by restricting movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.