Rusty Imports (Updated 12/15) (1 Viewer)

What Import would you like to see next?

• Alyx Vance (Half-Life 2)

Votes: 110 63.6%
  • Galadriel (The Lord of the Rings)

Votes: 63 36.4%

• Total voters

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Rusty Imports (Updated 6/25)

Looks like you took off with the program I gave you. Sorry I haven't commented here before now, but here I am saying: These look great, and keep it up ;D

Rusty66

Content Creator
Re: Rusty Imports (Updated 6/25)

Thank you all for the feedback & support. I should be getting back to modding in a couple weeks. Life's been getting in the way of what's truly important, lol.

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: Rusty Imports (Updated 9/7)

I downloaded "Shirt for Nice Tits (Original Body)"

but her tits are out:

but in your preview pic it's not like that ???

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Re: Rusty Imports (Updated 9/7)

That could be because you're not using the "Nice Tits" mod.

Rusty66

Content Creator
Re: Rusty Imports (Updated 9/11)

The Galadriel mod is proving to be quite intricate. I posted what I have so far: hair, background, & tits (the tight tits mod was originally made for this mod). Let me know what you think. I'm gonna take a break from the hair & focus on the costume next. The hair took forever, but maybe I'll come back and tweak it after the dress. I'm not sure that I'm completely happy with it yet.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Rusty Imports (Updated 9/17)

Hmm...

"Nice Shirt" plus in-game boobs...

Equals accidentally awesome low-cut shirt!

Nice!

equator

Potential Patron
Re: Rusty Imports (Updated 9/19)

This stuff is incredible. I feel awful for asking, but why are there two mods for skinny nice tits if there's no skinny nice tits mod? I'm not trying to criticize, you've created some fantastic things and I urge you to continue.

Rusty66

Content Creator
Re: Rusty Imports (Updated 9/19)

equator said:
This stuff is incredible. I feel awful for asking, but why are there two mods for skinny nice tits if there's no skinny nice tits mod? I'm not trying to criticize, you've created some fantastic things and I urge you to continue.

Hmmm, you're right. I did that with the heavy tits, but no nice tits skinny mod. I'll update with an exclusive skinny tits mod at some point, but in the meantime, I suppose you could load a mod that employs skinny tits, like the corset or Holli, and then load the shirt for skinny tits mod. That'll should work I should think.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Re: Rusty Imports (Updated 10/27)

I thought the skinny tits meant with the skinny stomach mod...how confused I was lol.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Rusty Imports (Updated 11/16)

Where did you get that mermaid tail from? Ive been searching for it and all I found was a "Camie - Mermaid" one.

Never mind, found it in at the bottom of your thread and not with the other mermaid links. Could you possibly make the tail a stand alone piece?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.