Rumble Roses / Rumble Roses XX (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
thanks I'll try that out. BTW something that bugs me. Remember when Mardion said he did not like that you could add muscle tone to the girls? Could someone here explain to me why that is bad but the jabberwalkie legs Chun li has are ok? Seriously it's been bugging me for the past few days

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I haven't messed with the sliders, they're fine the way they are to me...

Also, is it wrong to enjoy kicking the crap out of Reiko using Sgt. Clemets' nightstick?

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Oh I generally do too, but the girls' unique weapons are new to me (I did most of my fighting on the Skyscraper, where for whatever (no good) reason, weapons are totally absent.) I've run them down with bearhugs and camel clutches so much, it does tend to get old after a bit. A slightly more brutal approach is nice though.

P

perziashammas

damn now I feel gay for having the hots for Miss Spencer. MissSpencer_RR_XX_03.jpg :(

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I don't see the problem there. It's definitely a woman...

edit: I mean unless you're a girl or something, I wouldn't have any idea. Even so, there's no problem with that...

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
say perziashammas, do you have pictures like that of the other characters? They're big and clean, pretty rare to find things like that.

P

perziashammas

I dont Raden...I will do some digging around on flickr and google...its been a while since I have looked at Rumble Roses stuff and maybe I will find good stuff I haven't seen before

onlinehero

Casual Client
Was playing this game yesterday and ended up getting a perfect beat up from CPU's Makoto Aihera. She didn't give absolutely any chance for my Reiko Hinomoto, and just put her into submission hold one after another. First I was trying to break from her holds but then I noticed that I couldn't beat her, so I just gave up and let her dominate my character as she wanted. Reiko's humiliation meter rose up to the top pretty quickly and finally Makoto finished her with H-KO move, of which I didn't even try to break out :)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Is it able to dress your created wrestler, Lambda, as a kunoichi that appear in Yasha's entrance?

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
I know it was a while since I said there'd never be a sequel to RRXX, but I've gotta wonder now. With DOA5 coming around the corner, and Tekken taking voyeuristic dips in its game for the first time, maybe now would be the right time to consider polishing another game off while the industry is showing some backbone against angry feminists.

Deleted member 160

Ryonani Teamster
I just picked this game back up for the first time in several years because i found out it was downloadable on Xbox live marketplace. It was always one of my favorites and it holds up pretty well. When I created my own wrestler to pound on mercilessly I gave her the in-ring name "Ryona doll" and it got me thinking - it would be really fun to have a life-size hot girl doll to put in pile drivers and figure 4 leg locks. I'm sure I would break it, but I would love to do terrible things to this: https://www.anniesdollhouse.com/meet-cindy.html. sadly I don't foresee being able to hide something like this from the girlfriend ;)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Are there mods for RR where you can do cheap shots/ groin shots or where you can stip a downed fighter for some humilation or add new weapons?

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Well, now that we've bumped this thread, I have a story to tell....

So, about 6 months ago, a female friend of mine was over my unit, browsing through my xbox 360 games. Living on my own now, I'd stopped being careful about hiding games, so she actually found Rumble Roses quite easily. I was expecting her to half-laugh at me and call me a pervert and such, so imagine my surprise when she actually asked to play it. It's a strange feeling, playing a game like Rumble Roses XX in 2 player mode. With a girl......

...And when I said I was clearing out my 360 games, Rumble Roses was one of the first games she wanted to buy off me.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Well, now that we've bumped this thread, I have a story to tell....

So, about 6 months ago, a female friend of mine was over my unit, browsing through my xbox 360 games. Living on my own now, I'd stopped being careful about hiding games, so she actually found Rumble Roses quite easily. I was expecting her to half-laugh at me and call me a pervert and such, so imagine my surprise when she actually asked to play it. It's a strange feeling, playing a game like Rumble Roses XX in 2 player mode. With a girl......

...And when I said I was clearing out my 360 games, Rumble Roses was one of the first games she wanted to buy off me.

Really now?, sounds like this gal you are speaking of is a cool gal, maybe she likes RR because she likes pro wrestling?

Anyways what ever the reason for her liking RR it sounds like you had a lot of good times with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.