Rpg maker vx ace game (1 Viewer)

freeko

Potential Patron
I want to make a visual novel style game that basically ends up taking rock paper scissors to a better level. Topless boxing. I have all of the engine for the game written out, along with just about everything aside from a tile set that I have no idea how to create. I need to get or make a boxing ring tile set to display on the overworld map. Also if there is some way to make an overlay to show a lifebar in vx ace.

masterkof

Potential Patron
I want to make a visual novel style game that basically ends up taking rock paper scissors to a better level. Topless boxing. I have all of the engine for the game written out, along with just about everything aside from a tile set that I have no idea how to create. I need to get or make a boxing ring tile set to display on the overworld map. Also if there is some way to make an overlay to show a lifebar in vx ace.

Check online guides for lifebar, there should be one. boxing ring you can search online because I have downloaded before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.