Upcoming game (Maybe): Lust Mission (Poll) (1 Viewer)

Is it worth it to keep working on my game? (Read description)

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe you should rework some things. (Comment)

• Nah it looks bad.

• I'm not interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lyathlas

Potential Patron
Hello there, i'm a new guy here, i wanted to see if anyone would be interested in my little project, basically it's a reverse rape game where you command a girl that fights monstergirls or other creatures, i will be using just my RPG Maker VX Ace variables knowledge and my newbie drawings for the characters and CGs, the game also is going to have a LOT of fetishes that you can choose if you want to see them in the game or not, if for example you dont like one fetish, it will be replaced with just vanilla stuff, in fact, every monster will have 1 vanilla rape and 1 fetish rape (or 2 vanilla rapes for some enemies) to equalize everything, that said, this is my first game that i make, just to make sure, here are some images to let you see what i did for now:

Screenshot (3882).png
Screenshot (3884).png
Screenshot (3886).png
Screenshot (3887).png
Screenshot (3888).png
Screenshot (3889).png

1619191742795.png
Lirea 0.png

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
While I am not intersted in girl x girl games, I wish you success.
If you plan on releasing your game commercially (as in offer it for sale), I recommend paying an artist rather than using your own drawings.

Lyathlas

Potential Patron
While I am not intersted in girl x girl games, I wish you success.
If you plan on releasing your game commercially (as in offer it for sale), I recommend paying an artist rather than using your own drawings.
Nah i dont plan in selling it, that would be a theft with my low talent, it's going to be free with donations maybe? Also, thank you for your comment, i appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.