[PC] [RPG Maker MV] I know what you did... (IKWUD) [WIP] (1 Viewer)

SteveDay

Potential Patron
I know what you did
RPG adventure.

Demo release out now
Finally! After a lot of work, the release of the full demo of "I Know What You Did" (IKWUD) is out.
It features 8 movie clips, 2 mini games and tons of pics and gimmicks. You will do lots of stupid jobs, discover some conspiracies during you first two story missions, get kicked in the balls and exploit the innocent during the beginning of a first completely optional story line.
You will blackmail, drug, betray and trick yourself into fun and a lot of trouble.
Find out, what you did - now! And remember, this is just the beginning!

IKWUD (Full demo) b2 (eng)
Slow player problem fixed

ul.to
fboom.me
k2s.cc
mega.nz
mediafire.com

Last edited:

SteveDay

Potential Patron
Yes, the game will always be free. Not only the full game but also the in between releases. Only the progress builds will not be public. They are more a documentation of progress for my patrons so they don't invest in a dead project.
The finished game will also be open sourced. Strong believer in open software here ;-)
I hope I didn't violate any rules.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Yes, the game will always be free. Not only the full game but also the in between releases. Only the progress builds will not be public. They are more a documentation of progress for my patrons so they don't invest in a dead project.
The finished game will also be open sourced. Strong believer in open software here ;-)
I hope I didn't violate any rules.

The best way to be sure that site rules are not violated is to read them. The specific part of the rules that applies to patreon links is "I deserve free money". There is a link to the site rules in my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

SteveDay

Potential Patron
Ok, got it, I think. I have removed the patreon link from the post. Do you have a preferred backlink? Or should I simply link back to this thread?
Thx
Steve

SteveDay

Potential Patron
Oh, ok. sorry, I can't put a link above the fold on the patron page. That would make no sense at all, because it would need to be above everything. First page would have been fine, but above fold is simply not feasible with the given patreon layout. So simply delete this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Steve

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
You misunderstood. You aren't required to put a link back to Undertow if the game is going to be free. We only require the link back if the game is not free.
If your post violated the rules, I or another moderator would have deleted the patreon link, and informed you of the rule violation.
Feel free to edit your post and add the patreon link.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

SteveDay

Potential Patron
It's ok. I don't need the patreon link. There is one in the game - that should be enough. ;-)
I've updated the download links though for bugfix b2. The slow player problem is fixed.

If you already have a slow player, go to the gym to get your player back in shape.

Next updates will be patron only. I'll be back with the next free release in a couple of months or if anyone has questions, suggestions or bug reports.

thx
steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.