Rise of the Tomb Raider Sheer Top and fully nude...sorta... (2 Viewers)

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Sag mir bitte was genau schlecht ist (am besten mit Screenshots) und wie du es gerne verändern würdest. Ist es das Aussehen, oder funktioniert da was nicht?
Pls tell me what you think is bad about my mod and how to improve it.

something told me that Virgil would answer this comment about his mod kkkkkkkkk :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
for me and a great mod, still taking into account that it is difficult to make mods for these Tomb Raiders.

Vergil

Content Creator
something told me that Virgil would answer this comment about his mod kkkkkkkkk :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
for me and a great mod, still taking into account that it is difficult to make mods for these Tomb Raiders.

Yes, I just had to ask him about it. :D There is always room to improve, although I didn't create mods for a while now. :)

S

suofford

where i can download it?
i cant find the dowloadable files
i work also on TR 2013?

no one can help me?
i dont find the file for "
Rise of the Tomb Raider Sheer Top and fully nude

"
where i can dowload it?
it work also with tomb raider 2013?
cause the screen in the second page its amazing!! :D

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I can't find the download link, is this file already down?
In a post dated DEC 8, 2018, vergil said
"
Fonglee deleted his mods here and instead uploaded them on nexus.
This is what I could find with a quick google search:
Sheer Outfits
"
Ckick on the words sheer outfits, that is the link to the mod at nexus. Registration is required.

klassiersieb

Club Regular
Or here, without registration:

upthesky

Potential Patron

upthesky

Potential Patron
In a post dated DEC 8, 2018, vergil said
"
Fonglee deleted his mods here and instead uploaded them on nexus.
This is what I could find with a quick google search:
Sheer Outfits
"
Ckick on the words sheer outfits, that is the link to the mod at nexus. Registration is required.
Thanks for you help!

fonglee

Content Creator
Or here, without registration:

Cool, is that not the same site with the 'Banned' from Nexus fully nude mod...:cool:

D

Darian

So I have been trying to install this skimpy mod for Rise of the Tomb Raider and I am really confused. It seems the pictures on page 2 and 3 are on of TR 13 based on Vergil's ripped and torn mod the and while they look amazing I am not sure how to actually apply it to ROTTR. The link Vergil gave for sheer mod on Dec 8 (after the original from fonglee was taken down) seems to be for shadow of the tomb raider and not ROTTR.

Additionally, the mod seems based on the desert tanktop and I am not sure how to access that skin without beating the whole story without the mod actually active. In fact, it is possible the mod is fully working and I just don't have that skin unlocked.

I would appreciate any assistance on this.

Gamerx55

Potential Patron
Hi guys, where can I find the See Through mod for Rise of The Tomb Raider??? I have been searching it for a while in here but could not find it . Would really appreciate some help.

Hi I would like to know where can I get the SEE THROUGH mod for RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER??
Thanks all

klassiersieb

Club Regular
See through...

Attachments

• Lara 1.jpg
    Lara 1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 291
  • Lara 2.jpg
    Lara 2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 292
  • Lara 3.jpg
    Lara 3.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 295
  • Lara 4.jpg
    Lara 4.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 357
  • Lara 5.jpg
    Lara 5.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 372
  • Lara 6.jpg
    Lara 6.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 340

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.