Rikko's Dialogues per Request: Anime/Manga and Co. (1 Viewer)

EnigmaTSvirus

Potential Patron
Re: Request your Dialogues!!!!

Sorry about forgetting to request for Pyrrha, it totally slipped my mind till now lol, but I put in a request. I'll just have to wait and see if it gets fulfilled though.

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

To Randomunicorn: Oh another Fairy Tail Fan. ;D Well interesting choice,do you want some specific partner or would it be okay for some random dialogue.

N

Nenawisc

If it isnt to much to ask could you make Konoe Konoka dialogue? Or if you dont like her, any of the "Bakarangers" would do too. The male being Negi in his aged-up form obviously.
Thanks in advance.

mechajack

Potential Patron

I actually had an idear for a dialouge for a long time after I saw this picture
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BpSqR3yg5xg/TvDwdqAGlPI/AAAAAAAAAbQ/FSyMqe8LOvo/s1600/1.jpg
If you didn´t notice it Alice is actually trying to get a guards gun while sucking him off. Could you maybe write a simular dialouge but instead of Alice could you make it about Jill Valentine. It would also be great if you could show the thoughts of the guard and Jill every now and then. Like for example she would say things like this to distract him from her hand:
"Come on baby look into my eyes."
While thinking: "I think he should be the most distracted right before he cums. Thats when I`m going to act. But I´m gone have to tease him much more before that just to be sure."

And the guard would first be supicous but let his guard down more and more over the time and think things like:"Oh man I think I´m just going to cum from the way she is looking at me"

Thanks for your time

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

To mechajack: interesting setting and a perfect use for the prison/jail background,well I have some ideas swirling around so you could expect some interesting things ;D.

RandomUnicorn

Potential Patron

Shinigami Rikko said:
To Randomunicorn: Oh another Fairy Tail Fan. ;D Well interesting choice,do you want some specific partner or would it be okay for some random dialogue.

Random dialogue is fine ^.^

mechajack

Potential Patron

Shinigami Rikko said:
To mechajack: interesting setting and a perfect use for the prison/jail background,well I have some ideas swirling around so you could expect some interesting things ;D.
Great I´m looking forward to it.
I actually even came up with a breakground for the scenario.
I was thinking about something like this. Jill was attacked by a zombie while trying to break into a Umbrealla Facility. Lukely she was saved by a guard. The guard himself is actually a good guy, he simply doesn´t know about all the evil things umbrella has done and believes that umbrella is actually trying to help mankind. After the attack Jill is locked into a room, while the guard is thinking about what he should do with her. He defenetly doesn´t want to kill her but also thinks that she is some kind of spy from another company that is trying to steal umbrellas secrets and mistrusts her because of that.

I would also be awesome if you could change his dialouge over the curse of the game. He first should be very distrustful but get more and more worked up and desperate the longer the dialouge goes. You could show this by giving him unfinished sentences.

Khzhak

Potential Patron

after getting a couple robots and androids, I'm looking for a robot dialogue. anything out there already?

Luablood

Potential Patron

I got a question, do you post the dialogue or do you give it to the person in his or hers Pm because if you give them in private message, I'd like the dialogue you made about fairy tail please. Thank You

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

To Khzhak:If you specify which robot your talking about I could do a dialogue.^^

To Luablood: No I treat every request equally,however in some cases (e.g. my knowledge of the character,my free time...etc) I either do them faster or slower and I don't want to repeat myself but EACH request that was posted after the 1st of June will be posted after I return from vacation.(Read Reply #57) Thanks for your understanding.

To Mechajack: Well I can do it and it would be nice if you have such a background would really help creating some atmosphere.

blob

Potential Patron

sorry to ask but can you do 2 dialogues
punishment: boy punish mom and brother punish sister
he do the talks both cases and the girls speaks from thoughts.

ty in advance.

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

To blob: I think you didn't read my Introduction of this topic :-\ but I will repeat myself. I ONLY create dialogues from characters which are portraited from manga/animes, video games, visual novels...etc.Which means that I need a fictional character which has a background,a personality which I can insert into my dialogues.I'm sorry for not being able to fulfill your request but it's not very amusing for me to create a person myself.

Demonsoul

Potential Patron
hey, i'm very sorry for not replying, as i have both been on vacation and my computer fucked.
anyway for Akane it would be her kämpfer form.
also any hope for satellizer?

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron
To Demonsoul: Hope your computer is doing better, anyhow don't worry I will do both of them however you got to wait till I'm back from vacation I needed to create some space because there are to many requests and not enough time.Thanks for your understanding.

Khzhak

Potential Patron

Shinigami Rikko said:
To Khzhak:If you specify which robot your talking about I could do a dialogue.^^
I was thinking mostly generic android, but if you can customize, I have the visual mods for the Svedka robot.

allofthequestionable

Potential Patron
i noticed you mentioned her in the first post so maybe you already did her but i would like a maka alburn diologe
also where are you posting the diologes am i just missing something obvious?
thanks for your time

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.