Rikko's Dialogues per Request: Anime/Manga and Co. (2 Viewers)

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron
Hi everybody,

I joined recently but want to contribute to this awesome game.Well because I don't have knowledge with Mods or Designs I decided to create Dialogues.

I specialize in Anime and Videogames and I try to let them act like in their respective Series,(I do not create off characters dialogues.(except if reason is given ;D) To add,besides English,I can write in French,German and Portuguese.
If you have any specific wishes send them in and I will try creating them.

Specialized Animes:

Naruto: Naruko,Sakura,Hinata,tsunade,Shizune,Konan and etc. before Shipudden included.
One Piece: Nami,Nico Robin,Perona,Boa Hancock,Vivi, etc. Post Time Skip included
Fairy Tail: Erza Scarlet,Lucy,Wendy,Mirajane,Lisanna,Juvia etc. Edolas Arc Included
Dragonball: Chi Chi, Bulma, C-18,Pan etc. Z and Gt included
Soul Eater:Tsubaki,Maka,Patty,Medusa etc
Higurashi:Rena,Shion,Sakoto etc.
Mahou Sensei Negima: Chachamaru,Evangeline,Asuna,Yue,Nodoka etc.
Nurarihyon no Mago: Yuki Onna,Kejurou
Pokemon: Marley,May,Misty,Lyra,Dawn etc Kanto till Unova included
Boku wa Tomodachi: Kobato,Sena,Yozora etc

Specialized Games + Visual Novels:

Fate SN/Zero: Saber,Rider,Tohsaka,Caster,Saber Lily etc.
Soul Calibur: Tira,Cassandra,Ivy,Taki etc.
Tekken: Asuka Kazama,Alisa,Jun,Christie,Xiao Yu etc.
Blazblue: Tsubaki,Noel,Taokaka,Rachel, Lambda, Nu etc.
Tsukihime: Arcueid,Hisui,Kohaku

BLAZBLUE DIALOGUE :

Makoto Nanaya:
So I finally finished my Makoto Dialogue: I also added a background and a character sprite. If you have trouble with any of them let me know.One last thing the dialogue starts with makoto so do not grab her head at the start. heritagemuseum.jpg View attachment Makoto's Museum Visit.txt makoto.png View attachment makoto.swf

DEAD OR ALIVE DIALOGUE:

Mila:
Yo, my second dialogue about Mila from DOA5: Same principle as the Makoto Dialogue.Start with Male Hands free and if there's any problem write it an I will answer ASAP.Besides the Dialogue I attached also her Hair Sprite if interested/needed. mila.png View attachment mila dialogue.txt

Last edited by a moderator:

Blitzie

Potential Patron
Re: Request your Dialogues!!!!

I, personally would love to see some dialogue for Makoto Nanaya from Blazblue. I found a hair for her the other day & was just searching for some dialogue for her.
Modified In-game lines would be appreciated like having "You wanna fondle my tail too?" to "You wanna fondle my tits too?". Basically sexualize some of her lines form the game, put some playful lines and make Makoto a bit assertive ;) , a few mentionings of Tsubaki & Noel & how they'd react to fellatio and such. :D

Link to Makoto hair here: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=694.msg7200#msg7200

yowaki2

Potential Patron

C'est cool si tu peux écrire français ^^
Ce serait vraiment génial d'avoir un dialogue avec C-18 qui après avoir vaincu le jeune Trunks, l'oblige à baissé son pantalon
et ensuite le suce tout en l'humiliant, ou alors Krilin juste après le combat contre Cell,
elle viens le voir à Kamehouse et elle lui ai reconnaissante mais vu son caractère,
elle ne le montre pas et essaye simplement de lui faire croire qu'elle veut l'humilier :p

Il y a aussi pour One piece, un jeune pirate veut rentrer dans l'équipage de Luffy,
mais doit passer un "teste" pour ça, et Robin s'en charge. ^^
Comme a son habitude elle reste calme et sereine et émettant un petit rire de temps en temps

(oui j'aime le Femdom XD)

EnigmaTSvirus

Potential Patron

I would love to see a soul calibur 5 "futa dialogue" with Tira face fucking Pyrrha. If you could do this, that'd be amazing! ::)

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

To Blitzie: Nice One, Makoto is after Nu my favorite girl in Blazblue. I will start as soon as possible only one question,do you want a specific ending or should I create one.

A yowaki2: Oui très bonne idées qui refletent leur personnalité,mais j'ai la même question pour toi comment veux-tu la fin. Par exemple pour KrillinXC-18 j'ai pense qu'il le demande le marriage dans la fin.

To Vergil,the Deceiver: I could do this one but first I need to know if there are any Pyrrha Sprites because I always want to adjust their reaction with their facial expressions.

EnigmaTSvirus

Potential Patron

Forgive me for sounding stupid, but what is it you want me to look for? I searched for "Pyrrha Sprite" and got mixed results and wasn't entirely sure what I was looking for. I do want to help you any way I can because I would REALY loave to see the "futa-Tira x Pyrrha" dialogue become a reality.

yowaki2

Potential Patron

merci de m'avoir répondue :)
pour Krilin X C-18, oui à la fin il pourrait la demandé en mariage, et C-18 lui répondrait un truc du genre "pfff, me marier avec un minus comme toi ? et puis quoi encore ? enfin je resterai chez toi pendant quelque temps pour te punir encore un peu...." et puis après on peu imaginé qu'il s'entende de mieux en mieux et finalement : le mariage, les cheveux de Krilin et puis leur filles XD

pour Robin, elle pourrais soit dire qu'il est reçu et lui souhaite la bienvenue dans l'équipage, ou elle pourrais le recalé et lui dire un truc du genre " désolé mais tu ne fais pas encore le poid pour rentré dans notre équipage....mais si tu veux tu peux resté sur le bateau en tant qu'invité....et je t'entrainerais personnellement pour que tu sois admis un jours, fufufu....et Nami pourrais prendre le relais quelque fois, histoire de mettre un peu de changement dans ta formation , héhéhé...."

après ce ne sont que des idée (que j'aimerais bien voir se réalisé lol :P )
bonne chance pour tout les texte que tu écriras quel qu'il soit ^^

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

A Yowaki: Très bien, je vais essayer de finir aussitôt que possible. ;D

To Virgil, the Deceiver: Sorry, if I didn't make myself clear I was talking about the characters hair and eventually a face because I only found Sophitia and Cassandra and both of them don't really look like Pyrrha.

Blitzie

Potential Patron

Nah, nothing comes to mind when I think of an ending I won't like. Do something that you'd think fit for an assertive and playful Makoto.

*sigh* If they had hair for Nu, I'd be just about pleading for a dialogue for her in her "valley girl" type voice, like in Ragna's arc, but people can only do so much.

I'm thankful for the acception of the Makoto request as is.

EnigmaTSvirus

Potential Patron

Well I'm not if this is what you wanted, but I found some pics of Pyrrha...
If you want more (or if this isn't what you were talking about) just let me know.

Attachments

• Pyrrha1.jpg
    Pyrrha1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 262
  • Pyrrha2.jpg
    Pyrrha2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 311

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

To Blitzie: Ok, the I can get creative.I can also do a Nu dialogue just two questions do you want her with eyepatch or in her Murakumo Form ;D.And the other with "Valley Girl" do you mean her Yandere Voice Example--->(Ragnaaaaa,let's kill each other).

A Yowaki2:Non,je suis du Luxembourg.

To Virgil,the Deceiver: Look at the attachments this are the hair sprites that I'm talking about. I could try make her face but I couln't find her hair thingy.

Attachments

• 1531-cassandra.png
    1531-cassandra.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 503
  • 1795-sophitia.png
    1795-sophitia.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 451

Nerub

Potential Patron

I want a Dialogue with Mila from Dead or Alive 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgQ7kjPlo0w
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7qy47RdG1qzwtdlo1_500.jpg
http://images.gamersyde.com/image_dead_or_alive_5-20253-2380_0022.jpg

EnigmaTSvirus

Potential Patron

Oooooh ok, forgive me for being daft. Anyways, from what I can see there are hairs for Pyrrha but there is a swf. hair for Tira, but it's baised off of her soul cal 3 look.

Blitzie

Potential Patron

Honestly, I could do without a Nu, because I can't put dialogue for a character without the hair. ^^;

Quick question, when will you plan on finishing the Makoto dialogue? :D Sorry if I'm sounding impatient, I'm just wondering. ;D

Nerub

Potential Patron

Shinigami Rikko said:
To Nerub: Okay,will do my best,do you want a specific male character or should I choose one myself?
No nobody in particular. But please don´t make the dialuge about her beeing raped. Make her do it out of free will, maby even to trick somebody to do something for her.

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

To Nerub: Okay,I already have some ideas. ;D

To Vergil: It looks like, we have to wait for Pyrrha Sprites to show up,however I could do a Tira Dialogue or of somebody else which you like.

To Blitzie: Sorry if i take long,I should have said that I'm still studying so I didn't have a lot of time to create the Dialogues this week,however next week I don't have any tests so i would say wednesday at the latest finished.
P.S. These attachments are the Hair Sprites from Nu if you're still interested I can do a Dialogue for her too. ;D

Attachments

• Nu-13 (2).png
    Nu-13 (2).png
    52.7 KB · Views: 391
  • Nu-13.png
    Nu-13.png
    303.5 KB · Views: 359

EnigmaTSvirus

Potential Patron

Do you need the hair for the dialogue? Personaly I wouldn't mind if you made the dialogue without Pyrrha's hair, but if you need it to make the dialogue, I could try puting in some requests.

Blitzie

Potential Patron

Ogawd, you are awesome for taking my dialogue request and THEN you come up with >>2<< Nu hairs? ;D I am fond of you, friend!
Yes, if it's not too much trouble, a Nu dialogue is in request from me as well as of now! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.