Rikko's Dialogues per Request: Anime/Manga and Co. (1 Viewer)

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron
Re: Request your Dialogues!!!!

To Demonsoul: No problem I can do both however could you specify which Akane you want.(Her normal appearance or her kampfer appearence? I could even do both if you like ^^)

To resolute49: I could do one but personally I only do works with characters from animes,video games,visual novels etc. If you have a character that you personally like from one of the examples I would be proud to create one.

isaac42

Potential Patron

Do a "Breather" with Nana & Kaoru from "Nana to Kaoru" =D, soft sm all the way =D

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

To JDogG74: Yeah no problem will do.^^

To isaac42: Yeah no problem however I didn't find any sprites yet so Its gonna take some time to create one myself but that's not so difficult.

SunDial29

Potential Patron

Can you make a dialogues from Umineko no naku koro ni.Higurashi's "Sibling".

The Cougars , Jessica and Maria Witches Furniture with Battler .

I will leave the combinations to you.

JDogG74

Potential Patron

Shinigami Rikko said:
To JDogG74: Yeah no problem will do.^^

To isaac42: Yeah no problem however I didn't find any sprites yet so Its gonna take some time to create one myself but that's not so difficult.

Thanks ^_^

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

To Viknix: I could but to be sure if I understood correctly you want dialogues of jessica and maria with battler in their Witches Outfit

SunDial29

Potential Patron

I was thinking every Female witch Furniture and family with Batter.

He is the Protagonist.I am leaving the order of The females to you

Jaclyn

Potential Patron

This really doesn't have to do with any of your animes that you listed or anything, but I would love to see some dialog of the man talking, calling the girl a slut and degrading her and such.

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

To Jaclyn: Sorry but I don't think I can do such a Dialogue because I need a person which I can picture,a person which has a certain character and some traits which gives it's personality life. It's my inspiration so to say.I'm not a god, I don't create I merely expand a scenario into a World of What Ifs.

Jaclyn

Potential Patron

So what you're saying is that you need an existing character to base it off of?

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

To Jaclyn: Exactly I could even do an exception and base it off real life characters or whatever you want.^^

Jaclyn

Potential Patron

Well, I dunno anyone who would be exceptionally dominant like that.

Also: You should look into Gollum's Dialogue action mod.

ty379

Potential Patron

Hello and thank you for taking request. I would love to be able to play SDT with a dialogue from DeathNote. With Light/Kira and Mesa/Kira II. Maybe something in the form of Light being in complete control and with most of the dialogue and Mesa being passed out. For good measure maybe Ruke can be the one that Light is talking to.

Hope I gave enough info and maybe one day I'll get a chance to play with this dialogue.

Again thx for even taking my request. :D

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

To Jaclyn: Thx for the tip if something other ever crosses your mind I would gladly do the dialogue. ;D

To ty379: Sounds interesting I think it could be possible however the problem lies in how do I start the dialogue because if she's passed out she needs to have her eyes closed during the entire act. I will see what is or isn't possible.

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

Status News: I will be on vacation from 10th of July till 6th August which means between this time period I wont be online,however I will and that's the good news work during this time on the dialogues which I haven't started or which are not posted yet. ;D Firstly Sorry for those of you who posted after the 1st June because they will have to wait because I didn't start their dialogues and I am either at school or at work so free time is limited. Thanks for your Understanding

ty379

Potential Patron

thank you so much for replying to my request and trying to see what u can do. I understand about the wait. Not a problem im just hyped that u took my request. So what ever u can come up with will be great. Have a great day and thx again. ps. if there is anything i can do to help please let me know.

Luablood

Potential Patron

Can you make a dialogue for the wii Fit trainer ? I search so far there is only the character, but no dialogue or I'm blind

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.