Rikko's Dialogues per Request: Anime/Manga and Co. (1 Viewer)

yowaki2

Potential Patron
Re: Request your Dialogues!!!!

ok
je suis content de pouvoir communiquer un peu avec quelqu'un sur ce forum, il n'y a pas beaucoup de francophone apparemment ,
Et merci de prendre ma requête sa me touche beaucoup, mais te sens pas obligé hein ? si t'as plus envie je peux tout a fait comprendre, en tout cas bonne chance pour tout ce que tu comptes faire ;)

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

Sorry have been busy this weekend :

To Vergil: It's not necessary I can still do the Dialogue but it's sort of a letdown for me if I make a Dialogue and don't have the right character.Well I will make it but I'm not sure yet when I finish it.

To Blitzie: The Makoto Dialogue is a bit over 50%,but I didn't start the Nu Dialogue,I will make it when I finish Makoto's.

A Yowaki2: Pas de problème, je suis en train de faire le Trunks X C-18 je pense que je le finisse cette semaine.

Blitzie

Potential Patron

Sounds fine by me! And thanks again for the Makoto dialogue AND the Nu hairs & dialogue. ;D

EnigmaTSvirus

Potential Patron

Thank you and I will put in the requests. It's the least I can do for considering my request, and again, thank you. :)

hentaihero

Potential Patron

I think would be very hot a dialogue between 18 and Satan when you could use money as a background you know, she lost a match for him for money why not give him a blowjob for money too. She was not really happy about suck his dick *angry mood most of the time* but he got money and money talks in her world, more money more nasty thing she can say and do 8)

By the way I'm a native portuguese speaker and I really preffer to read dialogues in portuguese (fetish thing propabilly) can you write in portuguese? I may help you. Also I've got some portuguese dialogues here that we can translate for english for better use for the rest of the group

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

To Jillsfall: Thanks help is always appreciated. 8)

My portuguese is generally basic and restricted to everyday situations so it helps me out alot if you could give the dialogues a more sexual touch.About your dialogues, yes I don't have a problem in translating them,post them next time and I will look into it. ;D

Selias

Potential Patron

Naruko, Ranko, or Bulma or Android 18 cheating on Vegeta or Krillin with Goku or Gohan.

mechajack

Potential Patron

Shinigami Rikko said:
Sorry have been busy this weekend :

To Vergil: It's not necessary I can still do the Dialogue but it's sort of a letdown for me if I make a Dialogue and don't have the right character.Well I will make it but I'm not sure yet when I finish it.

To Blitzie: The Makoto Dialogue is a bit over 50%,but I didn't start the Nu Dialogue,I will make it when I finish Makoto's.

A Yowaki2: Pas de problème, je suis en train de faire le Trunks X C-18 je pense que je le finisse cette semaine.

Are you still working on the Mila dialogue?

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

To MechaJack:

Firstly Sorry, Yes I'm still working on the dialogues however I'm trying to finish them together so sometimes I stop some works to start the others and secondly I would have been finished but the last month's has been a little stressful for me because of school and I cannot allow myself to fail this year so alot of my free time has been replaced with my studies.
Finally I think I can finish them on Mid or Late June, however If everything goes well I could publish some works earlier.

mechajack

Potential Patron

Shinigami Rikko said:
To MechaJack:

Firstly Sorry, Yes I'm still working on the dialogues however I'm trying to finish them together so sometimes I stop some works to start the others and secondly I would have been finished but the last month's has been a little stressful for me because of school and I cannot allow myself to fail this year so alot of my free time has been replaced with my studies.
Finally I think I can finish them on Mid or Late June, however If everything goes well I could publish some works earlier.
OK cool.
Thanks for the info

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

To Mechajack: Thanks for your understanding.

To Heron: Yes can do. Do you want a specific scenario or should I make one myself.

U

UnforgivenRed

Thanks! Also, sorry for the PM, it's my first day here :P

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron

Firstly I apologize for not being always present but RL is not always easy to manage. :-\
Now to the good news ;) the Dialogues are almost finished,however since I'm working from tomorrow on late/night shifts till sunday I won't be able to finish them this week but you can expect them for next wednesday at the latest.

Demonsoul

Potential Patron

Would it be possible for you to create a dialogue with satellizer from freezing?
or Akane (other personality) from kampfer? i just love those two so if you could that would be awesome

resolute49

Potential Patron

Could you create a dialgue for a first time blow job for the girl where she ends up becoming addicted to sucking cock?

mechajack

Potential Patron

Shinigami Rikko said:
Firstly I apologize for not being always present but RL is not always easy to manage. :-\
Now to the good news ;) the Dialogues are almost finished,however since I'm working from tomorrow on late/night shifts till sunday I won't be able to finish them this week but you can expect them for next wednesday at the latest.

Awesome!
I´m looking forward to ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.