Thick hoop earring

RGB large hoop earrings (1 Viewer) 1.0.

Please register for a free account to download

HAMburgler

Content Creator
Hiya all!

I haven't been as active on here lately thanks to work, but I still get a fair amount of SDT time in! hehehe...

One thing that I think is missing from our collection is a good set of large, colourful hoop earrings. There is a set of hoop earrings already, but they always just look black, due to the relative thicknesses of the fill and outline. I would really like if someone could make a larger, thicker version, where we can see the colour a little better.

Here's a sketch to illustrate my thinking:

(Maybe a little thinner? Not a big deal. I'm cool with them being slightly larger/smaller/thicker/thinner, as per the modder's feelings.)

Many thanks to any who take up the quest!

vonhizzle

Content Creator
I'm interested in this. In the meantime can you link the existing hoop earrings? I couldn't find them in the resources section.

HAMburgler

Content Creator
I actually couldn't find them either, so I must have gotten them through moreclothing. If you don't already have that, it's definitely worth the download.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
I had my eyes on this request, so here's my take:
I used a mask to make the hoop properly disappear behind the hear but I'm not sure to understand why it's doesn't work in game.

Aslo, moderator note: don't attach your reference image but upload it elsewhere and add a link within a [IMG]...[/IMG] balise.

HAMburgler

Content Creator
Oooooh, I LOVE it! I can see why you're not completely satisfied yet, but gimme gimme! lol

*re. moderator note: will do.

(sidenote: you've made Misty really sexy! I'm going to try to reproduce that makeup...)

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Nah I still want to try something to fix this issue. But I'm probably going to release the mod next week even if I don't manage to solve it.

Huitznahua

Content Creator

Thread moved to filled request.

Note: I discovered we can link a discussion thread to the ressource on the RM. It's this new ? It's this a good idea to keep the thread linked like that ?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Note: I discovered we can link a discussion thread to the ressource on the RM. It's this new ? It's this a good idea to keep the thread linked like that ?

No, it's not new, and yes it is a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.