Returning player, can't lewd elins now? (1 Viewer)

irisluna

Potential Patron
Hey, I'm a returning player from VoT. well guess fey forest now.
all my lewds have gone poof, and many new things have made it a lot more confusing.
re-started with a fresh install, again, and hoping for a reminder on how to lewd just the basic (no gear) elins across all classes
also hoping to re-texture flight suits to have less ass/leg by filling it in with a similar/same tone as the other black parts

Attachments

• TERA_2018-08-07_17-13-25.png
    TERA_2018-08-07_17-13-25.png
    583.1 KB · Views: 1,605
  • TERA_2018-08-07_17-15-11.png
    TERA_2018-08-07_17-15-11.png
    414.8 KB · Views: 1,564
  • TERA_2018-08-07_17-15-33.png
    TERA_2018-08-07_17-15-33.png
    520.3 KB · Views: 1,358
Last edited:

LegalLoliLover

Potential Patron
Are you talking about the game or this site? To my knowledge, this site has no rules against lewd lolis, or else I wouldn't be here. As for the game, I'm pretty sure that the official developers don't want mods of any sort.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Are you talking about the game or this site? To my knowledge, this site has no rules against lewd lolis, or else I wouldn't be here. As for the game, I'm pretty sure that the official developers don't want mods of any sort.
This thread is from 2018, and the OP hasn't logging in for over a year. :frown:

LegalLoliLover

Potential Patron
Unfortunately, my main method of browsing this site is searching "loli" and giving my input wherever needed. Also, I can see the post date, but I generally don't go into each individual person's profile just to see their last login date, which can indeed result in what you just mentioned. Sorry.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Unfortunately, my main method of browsing this site is searching "loli" and giving my input wherever needed. Also, I can see the post date, but I generally don't go into each individual person's profile just to see their last login date, which can indeed result in what you just mentioned. Sorry.

There is no problem with your post. My reply was to let you know that you may not get a response from the OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.