Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - Excella Gionne Nude Mod Request (PC Version) (1 Viewer)

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Topic Creator Stupidity Note: While I am requesting this nude mod, embarrassingly, I do not have the game itself nor do I have a computer strong enough to even run the game. I am merely making this request to put it out there as I feel this was a missed opportunity and I'm sure people who may have wanted this as well who actually own the game would love to have something like this.

latest
Resident Evil 5 first came out to consoles and PC in 2009. Later on, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition came out a year later and the PC version didn't see release of this version until March 2015. So back when the vanilla Resident Evil 5 came out for PC on Games for Windows Live, I suppose there was no motivation or want for making Excella Gionne playable nor any nude mod variations on her character model. Not even as a character swap model. In the Gold Edition of the game, however, Excella Gionne was made playable in a mini-game titled "The Mercenaries Reuinion". While the PC version of the Gold Edition never saw the light of day until five years later, the concept or idea of making a nude mod for her was never really a thing. Could be a thing now, though!

r_exc_0058-00000_bmp_jpgcopy-large.jpg

After all this time, Sheva and Jill both have nude mods for Resident Evil 5 across all versions on PC, but no love for the busty and sensual Excella Gionne. Quite a shocker that nobody has done such a thing yet, but given how old this game is and the lack of a bustling modding community for the game nowadays, it may remain to be that way. Would be cool to see those puppies unleashed out in the wild world of Africa, eh?

O

OkazakiNaoki

Sorry...I'm looking for this too.
And I'm also looking for "Sheva Natural Nude Tweak2 Big Breasts".
Do you have it? Would you upload please?

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I do not have any Resident Evil 5 mods. I am sorry that I am not able to help you out. Hopefully someone can help with your request.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Interestingly it would seem someone outside of this forum has FINALLY made a PC mod for a full nude Excella Gionne for Resident Evil 5. However, it is only in video format. Here is the video:

There is no link to the mod for download. It would seem the creator does not wish to share it. One can only hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.