Requested Generator Or Clothes (1 Viewer)

dandar

Potential Patron
Ok, so my previous generator post may have confused most people so here is a request of sorts. I found a game called bitch trainer and it allows you to mod the game and make some new images if you download the mod generator (will be including for references). Now I suck at drawing, and as I have seen many good artists on this site I was hoping someone may be able to help me. The first request is to use the included generator to make a similar generator for some of the girls from naruto (specifically sakura and tsunade). The other request is to add some more clothes (some more bondage related items (ropes, chains, or some devices) or any other items the artist can think of that is sexy) and maybe some new positions (as the only position is a 3/4 front view, I was thinking maybe some sex positions (with clothes for those positions and objects (like desk, bed, chair, table, dildos) if possible) or maybe a back view. If I have posted in the wrong section please tell me, and if I have broken any of the rules let me know as well. Thank you all for any replies :)

Attachments

New folder.zip
10.9 MB · Views: 178

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.