[Request] Overlord Albedo (1 Viewer)

BlazeDark

Potential Patron
If someone can make the hair and clothes i will be so grateful if not then it fine im not forcing you to or anything but if you that would be awesome

Overlord Albedo

http://overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/File:Albedo_013.png

http://www.midnitetease.com/serendipity/uploads/Overlord/Ep01/vlcsnap-00010.jpg

http://cyclopsphoto.ca/temp/albedo.jpg

http://overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Albedo?file=Albedo.png

if i did something wrong just tell me

stuntcock

Content Creator
Re: [Request] Baku Ane: Otouto Shibocchau zo! and Kyonyuu Fantasy

BlazeDark said:
(Not sure if the links work but try copying and paste)
No. You're asking someone to spend hours of their free time creating a custom hairstyle in order to make you happy. The least that you can do is host your images properly.

Yurine Hayasaki

Mio Hayasaki
Please read the rules and the reference shot guide. You've provided an oblique shot for both characters, but these images are not good references - cropping hides much of the Mio hairstyle, the lighting and shading on the Yurine image is too soft, and the resolution for both images is too small. You've also included a bunch of front-view images for both characters, and animations for Yurine -- these are unnecessary for a static PNG hair import.

You'll need to find better reference images. Don't limit yourself to merely searching the Internet for images and animations which other people have posted. You may need to re-download the OVA (in high resolution, of course), watch it carefully, and grab screenshots when the characters are shown in clean profile view.

Also - if you want a dynamic hair mod then you need to say so. But be warned that these mods require more work, so your Request is less likely to be fulfilled.

Please search before posting a Request thread. Shamsiel has already been created by Dante.

Roxanne De Dejiiru
None of these images are usable references. Read the reference shot guide, and then either find better images or grab some screenshots from the OVA.

BlazeDark

Potential Patron
Re: [Request] Baku Ane: Otouto Shibocchau zo! and Kyonyuu Fantasy

Sorry just new to this thing i'll just find something else i can do. Sorry for using your time

stuntcock

Content Creator
BlazeDark said:
Overlord Albedo
if i did something wrong just tell me
You already did something wrong, in response to which I told you to read the reference shot guide. Please take a look at the reference shot guide. You don't even need to read the text; just look at the images.

SDT is a game which is presented and played entirely in profile (side view). Therefore, artists and modders need side-view reference images in order to create new imports for SDT.

You've provided only one side-view image. It has a very good resolution (number of pixels) and lighting, but the composition is poor. The image is cropped very closely, so that we can't see the full extent of the trailing hair along the girl's back (or the ahoge strand atop her head). We can see almost nothing of her costume in this image.

You need to find better reference images. Don't just search for stuff that other people have posted online, copy-paste a few frontal shots of the girl's face, and then post a Request thread. Put in some effort. Track down a high-quality copy of the OVA, disable the subtitles (if possible), watch for scenes in which the girl appears in profile, and take screenshots. Maybe you'll need to take a half-dozen different screenshots, with one image focusing on her hair, another showing the details of her dress, a third image capturing the wings, a fourth for the boots (if her skirt is ever pulled up far enough to expose them), etc...

Fortunately, your frontal reference images provide a clear view of the gloves, so we won't need any special screenshots for them.

If you can find a high-resolution copy of the character model sheet then that might also prove useful. The image that I've linked is too small to be traced (and it shows the left side rather than the right side, but we can deal with that).

Finally - try to find some images in which the girl's hips and/or knees are bent. These don't need to be side-views. She could be sitting on a sofa, or crouching down as she lands from a jump, or floating in the fetal position, or whatever. The dress is heavily stylized to fit a slender standing frame, so the SDT modder will need to apply some cleverness in order to fit it onto a kneeling frame while maintaining its design and appeal. Additional reference images are very helpful when undertaking such tasks.

If you want a dynamic SWF hairstyle, then you should try to capture a few brief animation samples from the OVA - to show how the hair moves as the character walks (or dances, or fights, or whatever). Animation samples aren't necessary for a static PNG hairstyle, but ... come on ... this girl has knee-length hair. During SDT gameplay, those hairtips will be scraping the floor. Rigid (static) hairstyles of that length invariably look silly.

deck pound

Potential Patron
here is a another reference shot. not sure if i'm doing references correctly so please inform me if i'm doing this wrong and please directly inform me of what i am suppose to do.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 943

Racelgard

Potential Patron
i also support this and imma left this for some reference https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4700270

UndeadLick

Avid Affiliate
I've enclosed some reference pics of Albedo, the best I could find of her from the side, a static PNG will do just fine, thanks for your time and let me know if you need more references and I'll try my best to find more, thanks again.
Ju9kXRD.jpg

TufVPZ2.jpg

SY2IDHv.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.