Redwing - Coco (1 Viewer)

Frroyt

Casual Client
Redwing.png

Synopsis:

"What does a girl have to do to get laid around here?"

Heather Hall doesn't realize it, but she's endowed with the spirit of a hawk, and this special talent is what allows her to fight crime as Redwing. But, even a defender of liberty needs a soulmate, otherwise, she'll never truly be able to fly. The trouble is, ordinary men are too feeble to stand up, and years of waiting have only lead to despair. Fortunately, for Heather, there IS someone who is virile enough to satisfy her needs, butt Redwing must be destroyed.

"What are you doing to me?"
"Well, you did want to get fucked tonight, didn't you?"

Deathwing has been with Redwing all her life, and he knows exactly what it takes to arouse her animal instincts. As if attached by a string, Redwing cums running to him when he calls. How ironic that she has never even noticed him, until now. Now that her sexual desires can no longer be denied, now that the truth has been revealed, Redwing is cumming of age on the dark side!

MKV (1080p, 4.500 Mbps) 27:50, 974 Mb
mediafire.com/file/n2ywzaed2xiwe2a/

Discussion: Despite the simplicity of the plot, the central character, Redwing, can be a metaphor for a variety of different concepts: sex, virility, love, hate, conscience, and even the soul. How you view her, is really a matter of perspective. From a psychoanalytic point of view, however, Heather Hall is the central character of the story, and Redwing and Deathwing represent opposing instincts within Heather's subconscious. For example, Redwing may represent eros (self preservation) and Deathwing may represent thanatos (self destruction). Paradoxically, Heather can assume both roles in a sadomasochistic relationship at the same time. She can even become a man, in order to act as the 'dom'. Subconsciously, Heather raped herself, and her death was suicide. But why?

If we understand from the beginning that Heather's journey into her own subconscious is one of sexual exploration, and, due to her moral code, Redwing interfered with this process, we also understand why Redwing needed to be eliminated. However, from the moment Deathwing removed her mask, Redwing ceased to exist, and the person standing in front of him was Heather. Therefore, Deathwing violated Heather, not Redwing. Moreover, since Heather got what she was looking for all along, what purpose does her death serve?

Last edited:

Frroyt

Casual Client
Hey do you know what Coco's full name is? I love her work and I'm always looking to see more of her.
Unfortunately, no. And, since she has only one stage name, it's rather difficult to use it as a search term. I bet if I tried, I'd find over a hundred Cocos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.