Female Ground Beating Games Collection (1 Viewer)

???

Potential Patron
What the title says. =)

Just a quick note...please, please, please, I'm asking nicely, try not to mention TEKKEN, SOUL CALIBUR, DEAD OR ALIVE, or ANY of the mainstream shit that's been saturating the web for the past decade and continues to do so now. Isn't there enough of that stuff without bringing it up here!? Also, for the love of God, no ragdoll games(The Bouncer for example); have some self respect... Otherwise, suggestions/additions are welcome ^^'

Onto my findings XD. I will hopefully be adding more with time.

Action Taimanin

- I had to get this one from a video that already exists.
ASPW-Nozomi.gif

Banzai Pecan

BleachBladeBattles-Orihime.gif
Bleach-Yorouichi.gif

Bushido Blade

Clone Wars-Ashoka.gif

Clone Wars-Ventress.gif

CY Girls-Aska.gif

Fighting Beauty Wulong

Genji-Shizuka.gif

InuyashaFC-Sango.gif

Kengo-Chiba Sanako.gif

Onimusha BW-Kaede.gif

Onimusha BW-Oyu.gif

Onimusha DoD-Jubei.gif

Onimusha DoD-Ohatsu.gif

RCRU-Alexis.gif

RCRU-Chris.gif

RCRU-Provie.gif

Rise of the Kasai-Tati.gif

ROA-Rydia.gif

-Her posture and movement change depending on what she's holding, even when she's knocked on her ass! We'll never get that attention to detail again T_T...

One Handed Weapons:
SH3 Heather-FaceDown One Handed 1.gif

SH3 Heather-FaceDown One Handed 2.gif

SH3 Heather-FaceUp One Handed.gif

Rifles:
SH3 Heather-FaceDown Rifle.gif

SH3 Heather-FaceUp Rifle.gif

Melee Weapons:
SH3 Heather-FaceDownMelee.gif

SH3 Heather-FaceUp Melee.gif

Spectrobes-Jenna.gif

Soulworker

THWI - Aella.gif

Uppers-Baiken.gif

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
- Action Taimanin
- Banzai Pecan
- Beauty Fighter Wulong
- Bushido Blade
- Cy Girls
- Onimusha: Blade Warriors
- Soulworker

Last edited:

???

Potential Patron
Nice suggestions. I'll have to see if I can round up those gifs.

Edit: Got the ones I could manage. Anybody feel free to help fill in missing slots, and of course add more.:smile:

Last edited:

JKronos

Potential Patron
What the title says. =)

Just a quick note...please, please, please, I'm asking nicely, try not to mention TEKKEN, SOUL CALIBUR, DEAD OR ALIVE, or ANY of the mainstream shit that's been saturating the web for the past decade and continues to do so now. Isn't there enough of that stuff without bringing it up here!? Also, for the love of God, no ragdoll games(The Bouncer for example); have some self respect... Otherwise, suggestions/additions are welcome ^^'

Onto my findings XD. I will hopefully be adding more with time.

Action Taimanin

View attachment 131676

Banzai Pecan

Bushido Blade

Fighting Beauty Wulong

View attachment 131134

-Her posture and movement change depending on what she's holding, even when she's knocked on her ass! We'll never get that attention to detail again T_T...

One Handed Weapons:
View attachment 131139

View attachment 131140

View attachment 131143

Rifles:
View attachment 131141

View attachment 131142

Melee Weapons:
View attachment 131144

View attachment 131145

Soulworker

View attachment 131147
IS there any cheat engine or hacks in play because the characters dont stay down as long as shown in gifs for some of the games

IS there any cheat engine or hacks in play because the characters dont stay down as long as shown in gifs for some of the games
or do you not know?

???

Potential Patron
There is a post I made a long time ago with codebreaker hacks for some of these games. That is the latest one I have/uploaded. Anything else was a one shot memory edit that only works until I shut the game off/change stage/character dies, because of random memory addressing. Holds true for emulators ESPECIALLY.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
i've always wondered about the ryona in Uppers after seeing that gif. i had the game downloaded for a bit but just never had time to get around to it

JKronos

Potential Patron
There is a post I made a long time ago with codebreaker hacks for some of these games. That is the latest one I have/uploaded. Anything else was a one shot memory edit that only works until I shut the game off/change stage/character dies, because of random memory addressing. Holds true for emulators ESPECIALLY.
Random memory Addressing.....That explains why some work on the emulator and some do not. I understand

Btw, do you use cheat engine? If so, what process you use to find those specific values?

Last edited by a moderator:

???

Potential Patron
Basically increase/decrease searching, in accordance with when character is down? I don't know how to explain it better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.