1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommend anime

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Sausage&Eggs, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Avid Affiliate

I want to use this thread to get some anime suggestions there are plenty of other threads for that but I figure here we don't need to mind letting known our tastes and interests. But I also think we can use more talk and discussion in here any way.

In hope to keep things easy to read I suggest the format. Feel free to change or ignore if you think your format is better or you are lazy. Better to have lazy comments and discussion than no replies.
    Code:
    Name
    Genres and Fetishes
    Descriptions and discussions (optional)

Example:
    Queens Blade
    Ecchi, action, fantasy
    Pretty well animated. i like the variety of different girls.
    For requests I propose this format.
    Code:
    LF:
    NO:

Short for
    Looking For: (list, what takes priorities should be added first otherwise say no order)
    Not looking for/avoid: (stuff you have seen or don't want)

example

LF: Hentai, series, monster, blood
    NO: NTR, Video game world, release before 2009. bible black
    I will start off with some in hopes to get responses. I always dislike silent openers any way, gotta lead by example!

LF: ecchi, series
    NO: older than 2012, frequent bikini armor, on the list below

I recommend
    Shinmai Maou no Testament
    Ecchi, little sister, school, demon, succubus
    [​IMG]

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
    Ecchi, monster girls, harem, lots of little uhhh monster powers
    Pretty popular and rather funny and clever.
    [​IMG]

Sword of the Stranger
    Action, bone (guys who did fullmetal alchemist), samurai era Japan, nice animations and fights, movie
    Its not all about echi and hentai. We need some other stuff in here to keep things interesting.
    [​IMG]

Hajime no Ippo
    Boxing, sport, shonen, multiple series
    The combat scenes makes this series but it is good too for fantasy boxing. You might think boxing fights are boring because it is 1v1 and no flashy moves but that isn't true. There are some fancy animations in the combat and different techniques including the occasional x-ray bone crunches. The animation is very good for muscles and damage (skin, swelling, sweat). being 1v1 is good because it is more personal. Its like every fight is a boss fight sort of thing.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016