Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I want to use this thread to get some anime suggestions there are plenty of other threads for that but I figure here we don't need to mind letting known our tastes and interests. But I also think we can use more talk and discussion in here any way.

In hope to keep things easy to read I suggest the format. Feel free to change or ignore if you think your format is better or you are lazy. Better to have lazy comments and discussion than no replies.
Code:
Name
Genres and Fetishes
Descriptions and discussions (optional)

Example:
Queens Blade
Ecchi, action, fantasy
Pretty well animated. i like the variety of different girls.

For requests I propose this format.
Code:
LF:
NO:

Short for
Looking For: (list, what takes priorities should be added first otherwise say no order)
Not looking for/avoid: (stuff you have seen or don't want)

example

LF: Hentai, series, monster, blood
NO: NTR, Video game world, release before 2009. bible black

I will start off with some in hopes to get responses. I always dislike silent openers any way, gotta lead by example!

LF: ecchi, series
NO: older than 2012, frequent bikini armor, on the list below

I recommend
Shinmai Maou no Testament
Ecchi, little sister, school, demon, succubus
21992264423cafbfab24f49672cb8a86ab3e314a_hq.gif

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
Ecchi, monster girls, harem, lots of little uhhh monster powers
Pretty popular and rather funny and clever.
fee.gif

Sword of the Stranger
Action, bone (guys who did fullmetal alchemist), samurai era Japan, nice animations and fights, movie
Its not all about echi and hentai. We need some other stuff in here to keep things interesting.
3008077_orig.gif

Hajime no Ippo
Boxing, sport, shonen, multiple series
The combat scenes makes this series but it is good too for fantasy boxing. You might think boxing fights are boring because it is 1v1 and no flashy moves but that isn't true. There are some fancy animations in the combat and different techniques including the occasional x-ray bone crunches. The animation is very good for muscles and damage (skin, swelling, sweat). being 1v1 is good because it is more personal. Its like every fight is a boss fight sort of thing.
tumblr_n8xv92PWzS1tzye0xo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Patrice

Content Creator
I actually came back here to share a awesome hajime no ippo video, but now i'm not so sure. what is Ippo doing there? I know. but why? the fight scenes and story are really good here imo. anyway its been a while but this scene takes me back. awesome scene. enjoy?: (I know it's not Ippo - still great tho)

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Cat Planet Cuties
Romance, Comedy, Harem, Ecchi, 14+

This is a case of an Anime knowing exactly what it is and doesn't try to be more than it is, it has cute alien cat-girls, cute human girls, and a guy trapped in the middle of all the hi-jinks that comes with the two fighting over him and rather or not the aliens are a menace, while the ending is rushed it actually HAS a clear ending which is huge bonus points in my book.

Picture in Spoiler pretty much sums this one up, folks!
38a.gif

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I forgot about this thread.

Ippo fights is always so good. Soooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooood :grin:
I wish there more.

I recently watch Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma
It is ecchi with cooking. It is actually very good.:smile:
f9c57ea7287450506235b26763ae8e4d77e7764e_hq.gif

Food-Wars-2.gif

b18d5aea41e139655e0374c8971ce82d60f1623e_hq.gif

8e0e50e81f0e16e3f2a1f3d2a00a9f0041377565_hq.gif

4ubwajw.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.