RE5 -Sheva - Black Lingerie and Stockings (5 Viewers)

Mutter

Potential Patron
Hi people!

I just finish my first re-sking mod
I want to say thanks to GADDA for their great mods (credits for him)
This is a simple re-sking, i take a nude mod from gaddas as a base.
Hope you like it.

Have a nice day.

Pics
2c6f_f83_ub95c.png

2c6f_ac3_ub95c.png
Files
EDIT: Deleted link as downloading file requires submitting request to access.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: This mod is not intented for underage people, if you feel offended in some way by nudity, please do not use it.

if I'm violating some rule of the forum, please let me know.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
When I clicked on the links they didn't work (I had to copy them and paste them onto a blank browser page)/. May I suggest that you upload the pictures and images directly to gamevixenzone?
Very respectfully,
fleet

Mutter

Potential Patron
When I clicked on the links they didn't work (I had to copy them and paste them onto a blank browser page)/. May I suggest that you upload the pictures and images directly to gamevixenzone?
Very respectfully,
fleet

Sorry, All links was repaired.

G

Gandalf

Wow she looks very sexy.Good work.;)
Feel free to upload here,need help let me know.

Mutter

Potential Patron
Sorry for the dead links on jumbofiles, all files has been moved to a new host.
Cheers.

RE-SAVAGE

Potential Patron
Hello there, may i ask before i download this terrific Mod, Which costume does it replace for Sheva ?
As i don't want to copy and replace over a spot i already have Mods installed for her. I'm looking for this Mod to either replace Sheva business suit or Sheva BSAA. Thanks and waiting for a promp reply Sir, Thanks RE-SAVAGE:cool:

Mutter

Potential Patron
Hello there, may i ask before i download this terrific Mod, Which costume does it replace for Sheva ?
As i don't want to copy and replace over a spot i already have Mods installed for her. I'm looking for this Mod to either replace Sheva business suit or Sheva BSAA. Thanks and waiting for a promp reply Sir, Thanks RE-SAVAGE:cool:

Costume 1 the BSAA.

B

Badbat111

[h=3]Invalid or Deleted File.[/h] The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

any chance you could reupload please ?

Mutter

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot Fleet, i'll reupload the files tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Update, link has been moved to google drive. Enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

Update, link has been moved to google drive. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jetcooled

Hi man, nice mod
but I have a request, can you make another colour ? maybe pink or white..:)

Thanks

macloud69

Potential Patron
nice mod, but Google drive ask me some sort of permission to access the mod, can you share me the access please??

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I confirmed that Google drive is asking for permission to access. Mutter's account was hijacked by a spammer; that username was banned. To prvent out users from inadvertently providing their private information to a spammer I'm deleting the google drive link.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.