RE5 - Sheva Clubin - Tyris Flare Bikini MOD (1 Viewer)

Mutter

Potential Patron
Hi people!

I just finish my second re-sking mod
I want to say thanks to GADDA for their great mods (credits for him)
This is a simple re-sking, i take a nude mod from gaddas as a base.
Hope you like it.

Have a nice day.

Info
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mod name: Sheva Clubin - Tyris Flare Bikini MOD
Creators: Gadda (Original mod) and Mutter (Just Repaint the Skin)
File size: 13Mb.
Host: Google Drive
link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx9JMnY77nPZYXh6WVdET0lWWDg/edit?usp=sharing
Password: davefiles
Pics:
vi5k_214_ub95c.png
vi5k_e59_ub95c.png
vi5k_151_ub95c.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Install Instructions
Unzip the files, copy all extracted folder to your install path, usually
c:/program files/resident evil 5/native pc/image/archive
Do not forget back up your original files

Disclaimer
This mod is not intented for underage people, if you feel offended in
some way by nudity, please do not use it.

Final notes
Please do not publish this mod in other site without permission of the authors.

Last edited by a moderator:

hollyvelocity

Potential Patron
Another jumbofiles one =error again! Urgh so annoying. Jumbofiles suck. If it's not error 404, it's 'wait for your download' which never comes, so you click manual button -oh look, not working lol. Now I'm a very sad panda :(

feo2000

Potential Patron
thanks alot for the amazing mod but i wana know something when i install the mod and i play story mode in the cutscenes the hair seams wrong is this hapen to me only or hapen to anyone else ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.