Question about helms in Black Desert (1 Viewer)

ShanghaiAlice

Potential Patron
I am trying to figure out how to hide boss armor, like Giath helm. I found its filename, _10_hel_0001, I managed to make the helm transparent by replacing this file, but I am having problem with the hair file for this helm, _10_hair_hel_0001_d. The hair is clipped in the areas covered by this helm, I don't know how to make the hair normal, I think I have to edit the partcutdesc.xml somehow, but I don't know exactly how to edit it. Can anyone familiar with modding help me with this?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I am trying to figure out how to hide boss armor, like Giath helm. I found its filename, _10_hel_0001, I managed to make the helm transparent by replacing this file, but I am having problem with the hair file for this helm, _10_hair_hel_0001_d. The hair is clipped in the areas covered by this helm, I don't know how to make the hair normal, I think I have to edit the partcutdesc.xml somehow, but I don't know exactly how to edit it. Can anyone familiar with modding help me with this?
Hair for Helm is a cut polygon model.
It does not depend on partcutdesc.
Just replace it with the normal hair file.
Also, some other helm may not have hair for helm.
In that case, it will be a skinhead.
In this case, replace the Helm file and the hair file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.