Pyrrha Ryona <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrrha

Vivacious Visitor
Hi there.

I am in love with the pyrrha character in soul calibur V. And Seeing her get beat up in all kind of ways.

I like her cute innocent face, blond hair, cute white outfit. and her helpless voice.

I also like sailor moon, mercury, mars, venus getting beat up.

My fave kind of ryona is a cute girl getting beat up, punched in face, crotch, kicked in face crotch, choaked, held up in hair, thrown around. Also getting beat up after being downed . beheading, hanging, impalement is fun too. fainting. carried.

Idoro

Fully Functional
Staff member
Ryonani Teamster
Welcome to the website! It seems you already have quite a few shared interests with some of us others. :D

Pyrrha

Vivacious Visitor
Welcome to the website! It seems you already have quite a few shared interests with some of us others. :D
Yes Thats why I am here in the first place. Feels so good not being alone. And its interesting to see how others can share my interests but with their own twist of them. I learn new things here too.

SonicMarioHero

Vivacious Visitor
Hi there.

I am in love with the pyrrha character in soul calibur V. And Seeing her get beat up in all kind of ways.

I like her cute innocent face, blond hair, cute white outfit. and her helpless voice.

I also like sailor moon, mercury, mars, venus getting beat up.

My fave kind of ryona is a cute girl getting beat up, punched in face, crotch, kicked in face crotch, choaked, held up in hair, thrown around. Also getting beat up after being downed . beheading, hanging, impalement is fun too. fainting. carried.

I love Pyrrah as well! She was my favorite character of Soul Caliber V!

fleet

Staff member
Please don't use the greeting topic for posting images. Use the Visual Art topic Visual Art
Thread locked.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom