Pwishy's TENCHU roleplay thread! (1 Viewer)

Pwishy

Potential Patron
Hello! This is my first attempt at RPing.

I'd like to find some people who are into Tenchu like me to play a little RP game here.

Format: We choose a character and take turns posting here. There is no time limit, so post at your convenience, but the more frequent, the better (Don't keep the other person waiting too long). Ex: I post "XXX decides to bla bla bla at YYY (XXX being me and YYY you). And then you reply in a post how it affects you, as the character and your response.

Guidelines: No guro, scat, futa. Preferably straight theme, not keen on RPing Riki getting boned by another dude, lol. Should have some knowledge about the game series, so the RP game can as immersive as possible:)

Please join if interested. If you are, just post which character you choose to play as! I'll then set a theme, and if its not agreeable or you want to set one yourself, do tell ^^

Pwishy

Potential Patron
Sound good.
One question, can I play as this chick? :secret laugh:

Image - Jokunoichi.jpg - Tenchu Wiki

Certainly! Any character you like
:) I'm glad someone came along!

It seems you've chosen Tenchu 3 in the time line. Very well then! I'll start next post.

Btw, anyone feel free to jump in at any scene, any time as any character, new or present but not currently being taken by someone else! ^^

I pick Ayame!

http://videogamewriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ayame_tenchu.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

After several nights of travel, Ayame finally arrives at the village of Amegakure.

It is raining heavily, and not a single star can be seen in the sky due to all the dark clouds.

Despite being only a farming village, Ayame practices caution and moves stealthily to avoid any confrontations.The dark skies, heavy downpour and thunder helps to conceal her movements.

"At this rate, I can easily make it through the village and be on my way" she thinks to herself.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
But this isn't as easy as Ayame thinks, like she expected.

Ayame spots a woman near one hut. She dresses in a kimono, but has short lower part, with leather high socks. Ayame had met several women who dress like that before. They are a kunoichi of Kuroya, an organization of murdurous ninjas and assassins, that Ayame and her allies destroyed years ago. But look like their minions survived and still continue their "killer-for-hire" business with Gohda's enemy now....

The kunoichi is patrolling silently. She surely will be an obstacle for Ayame if dealt in a wrong way....

Last edited by a moderator:

Pwishy

Potential Patron
"Kuroya?" Ayame thought to herself.

She was surprised to see an assassin of the Kuroya. She remembers witnessing the death of their leader, Jyuzou, at the hands of Rin of the Beniya.

"Looks like I have to make a few more stops before heading back to Gohda estate" Ayame sighed.

She decides to confront this assassin rather than quickly dispose of her.

"It seems you guys don't know when to quit" Ayame said, startling the kunoichi.

"Who goes there?!" the kunoichi said, immediately turning around while unsheathing her blades.

"Put those away before you hurt yourself." Ayame replied with a cocky tone. "Just answer my question and maybe I'll let you live."

"Who do you guys work for?"

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
(So you go for "All direct kill" bonus :ninja:)

Ayame's attempt to taunt her enemy and steal an information isn't successful, as the kunoichi ignores the question....

"Gohda's Azuma Ninja?" she asked back, though the kunoichi assumed that Ayame is an enemy agent that she was reported about. That's why she's in this farming village.

"Answer me, or taste my steels..." the kunoichi's tone too isn't less cocky than Ayame's. She readies her stance of dual short swords, focusing on her opponent.

Pwishy

Potential Patron
Ayame realises that the kunoichi is not going to talk that easily. A fight is inevitable.

She smirks for a moment and gets into a fighting stance. She doesn't unsheathe her weapons; she plans to take out the kunoichi alive and get a name out of her.

Both ninjas stare into each others eyes, waiting for the one to make the first move.

As fast and deadly as a shadow, Ayame dashes towards the kunoichi in the blink of an eye.

She somersaults gracefully above the kunoichi, grabbing her at the collars of her kimono at the same time and attempts to execute a sharp throw.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
The kunoichi is surprised a brief second by Azuma's Ninja's speed! But she answers it with a swift horizontal slash at Ayame, that meet with an air.
"gnh!" she gasps when her collar is pulled by Ayame, who is somersaulting over her now.

While caught off guard by Ayame's nimble move, the kunoichi feels the way of a momentum and decides to jump and vault back.
Both women spin in the air. As Ayame lands, attempting to finish her attack by slamming the kunoichi down, she sees her opponent also lands on the feet. Her vaulting back follows Ayame's movement and prevents her from throw.

A range between them is quite close, so the kunoichi decides to grab Ayame's shoulder with her right hand and tries to drive her knee into Ayame's belly.

Pwishy

Potential Patron
Ayame did not expect the kunoichi to counter her throw that seamlessly. "Tsk" Ayame shot out with a quick breath as the kunoichi landed perfectly on her feet.

It seems that Ayame has underestimated her opponent and that fighting her unarmed may not be an option.

Just as Ayame was half way unsheathing her blades, her opponent had already closed the gap between them in almost a split second. Shocked and caught unprepared, even someone with lighting fast reflexes like Ayame is unable to dodge a blow at such a close distance.

"Arghh!!" Ayame grunted as she felt the kunoichi's sharp knee drive into her belly.

Ayame flinches and is driven back by the weight of the blow. Due to that powerful and unexpected strike, Ayame had dropped both her blades the moment the attack connected.

"D-Damn it!" Ayame pants, with one hand clutching the area she was hit.

Her blades now lay at the kunoichi's feet, far from Ayame's grasp. Unarmed and running out of options, Ayame leaps at her opponent, attempting to just narrowly avoid an attack and tackle her; which may create an opening for Ayame to retrieve her weapons.

But the kunoichi's knee strike had done its damage, Ayame's movements were noticeably slower and the kunoichi may easily read into the attack.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Though Ayame is still fast, she's slower now. The kunoichi is able to see her motion and readies her stance, preparing a deadly slash...
"Now you.. wha..!?" she yells, while preparing a move, as her foot places on an unbalancing, slippery ground made by the rain. And that fumble makes her attack come out slower, and narrowly dodged by Azuma Kunoichi. The luck is on Ayame this time.

The kunoichi is tackled away some steps. She tries to re-balance herself as fast as possible before rushing back to send a series of blade swipe to the opponent, cursing her carelessness in mind for a second.

With left and right kodachi, the blades aim at leg, breast and neck. Will Ayame retrieve her weapons to resist them in time?

Pwishy

Potential Patron
Ayame's plan worked; She managed to retrieve her kodachis in time to defend herself.

Reunited with her weapons, she deflects each of the blows and counters with a flurry of slashes.

They exchange blows for what seems like an eternity. It was an exhilarating sight to behold. Both kunoichis, engaged in a deadly dance, with sparks illuminating the night for a brief second with each clash of steel and an intensity so sharp it could cut right through the air.

In that very moment, where blade meets blade, they locked eyes, trying to read into their opponent, to know their opponents move before they make it.

Finally, Ayame finds an opening; as her oponent attempts a wide slash, Ayame lowers her head instantly, with the kunoichi's blade only managing to slice off a strand of stray hair, and immediately curves up to deliver an uppercut with her fist.

Ayame explodes from that position, pouring all her momentum into that uppercut towards her opponents chin. There is little distance between them for the kunoichi to avoid the strike.

It does not look good for the kunoichi of Kuroya, there is little room to avoid that attack and if it connects, she would be knocked out for sure.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Their strength, speed and skill are not much different. Looks like an experience from her works with new master refined the kunoichi in gray. Ayame can't judge her with Kuroya's standard anymore.

However, she was seen through and it's too late to avoid the fast, powerful uppercut. With lightning reflex, the kunoichi decides to defense her vital spot with her forehead, by headbutt against the fist.

Though the forehead is stronger than the chin, a result isn't that good. The kunoichi is sent to the air and lands hard on her back. "Aghh..." she moaned, trying to get up by rolling backward first...

Pwishy

Potential Patron
Though the kunoichi is able to avoid a vicious knockout through meeting the blow mid-impact with her forehead, the blow was enough to make her lose her footing.

As she lands, her vision is momentarily blurred and the throbbing pain is encumbering.

She struggles to get back on her feet, attempting to roll backwards to buy her some time and space before Ayame's next attack.

But almost as soon as her back had touched the cold, wet floor, Ayame was already air-borne, executing her signature summersault leap, setting her up for a powerful knee slam.

"S-shit!!" thought the kunoichi, as Ayame is just about to land knee first into her abdomen.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
She attempts to roll away to dodge. But dazing makes her slower to react, letting Ayame's knee sinks deep in her belly.

"HNGHH!" the kunoichi grunted, with her air blows out from her mouth. A shock from the impact forces her to drop both kodachi. Instinctively, she holds her belly with both hand and rolls away from Ayame, couching hardly.

Rolling on her side, the kunoichi knows that herself is open now. But a couch, grasping for air and a feel of vomit, combined with daze, prevent her from moving properly. So she's unable to stand up or grab her weapon for a good seconds.

Pwishy

Potential Patron
Ayame walks slowly towards her opponent with a satisfied smirk across her face whilst she sheaths her weapons.

"I'd stay down if I were you." Ayame said in a patronizing tone, kicking away the kunoichi's blades nonchalantly.

Ayame slowly circles the maimed kunoichi, with an air of superiority and condescension while the kunoichi is still trying to catch her breath. Ayame knows that this fight is hers, and if kunoichi attempts to get up, she could easily kick her down again.

"Now, lets continue where we left off." Ayame says, crossing her arms as she continues to circle her.

"Who do you work for?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.