Punishment series challenge (2 Viewers)

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
There are usually some left over characters that you can use from previous posts since everyone posts 2 characters and there's usually just the one response. That's what I did. Technically Lois Lane was 2 posts above mine but since the person that replied to that post chose to go with the other character it left Lois in the available pool of characters.

These are all the one still available from the last page

catwoman
momohime
gina carano
Rika (Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millenium)
June (Star Gladiator/Plasma Sword)
Da Ji (Warriors Orochi)
Layla from wwe
Million Dollar Baby (pro wrestler)
Elektra (Marvel Comics)
Morrigan Aesland (Capcom)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Lulu (Final Fantasy X)
Nami (One Piece)
Lei Fang (Dead or Alive)
Enchantress (marvel comics)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Don't know either of these...so I'll sit out just now until an option comes up that I recognize...what a *great* thread though!!

The suggestions are always just that: suggestions! If you have an idea for a short story that you want to post here, by all means do so. This is meant to be a casual, easy place to write stories that might not be big enough for their own thread. As holy123 listed, there always options there if someone is interested in picking them up. But most importantly, we want to see people writing no matter who the subject is. Bring it on!

E

endofallthings

Ok...I'll have a go over the next couple of days at one of those characters listed...

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I'm going to resurrect this thread since it's been a couple of months. Since endofallthings deleted his entry, I'm just going to start from scratch using a request from Idoro on IRC. This one is for you, buddy.

hitomi_vs_mei_fang_2_by_mutenroushi-d4jgnbt.jpg

Mei-Fang

The fight had been going well for the first few minutes, but Mei-Fang could sense that something was seriously wrong with her. Her internal mechanisms were going haywire and sending confusing signals to her brain. None of her actions were being executed as she intended: her punches weren't coming close to hitting her opponent, she was slow and sluggish and worst of all she couldn't defend herself. Her opponent was landing strikes at will and Mei-Fang's synthetic body was starting to wear down.

Hitomi didn't know why she was finding so much success; up until a few minutes ago, Mei-Fang had been giving her a whupping. She didn't slow down to think about it. She just kept pouring it on. Hitomi's fists were like jackhammers as they pounded Mei-Fang's delicate exterior. Every punch exacerbated the unseen mayhem going on within the Chinese android.

"Huuggk! Unngh! What...I..." Mei-Fang got her guard up as best she could, but it was impossible for her to fight off Hitomi when she was malfunctioning. It was such a miserable feeling that she wanted to reach into her own belly and rip the wires out. Another skull rattling punch stopped her from doing anything.

Looking for the coup de grace, Hitomi maneuvered Mei-Fang into a hammer lock from behind. She then turned and flipped forward, taking Mei-Fang overhead and slamming her face first into the ground! The deft throw looked to have ended the fight, but Hitomi had to make sure. She followed up by slamming her knee into the defenseless android's head, instantly shutting down some of Mei-Fang's vital functions. Mei-Fang's enormous breasts bounced around as she instinctively rolled onto her back.

Hitomi stood up and was immediately handed the tournament championship belt. It had been a long climb to the top and she allowed herself to smile as the hot sun beat down on her bruised body. She didn't notice that Mei-Fang's condition was worsening behind her.

A message flashed repeatedly across Mei-Fang's eyes: "YOU'VE BEEN HACKED BITCH" But who...? Her thought was interrupted as she jerked and shook with a violent spasm. Her body was shutting down. Finally, Hitomi noticed and she immediately alerted the nearby medics. They rushed over as Mei-Fang continued to twitch. She had a despondent look in her eyes and fluid began to seep out from between her legs...

Suggestions:

Wonder Girl (any version) (DC Comics)

OR

Lian Shi (Dynasty Warriors)

OR

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT JUST WRITE!

Herogirl

Potential Patron
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/374540_305351436242227_43836468_n.jpg

Wonder Girl chased the doctor through the complex. she was gradually nearing the man responsible for mutant attacks around the city, but to his credit, the frail, geeky looking chap could run fast. But she would catch him, it was just a matter of time. She chased him into a large room. Its a dead end. Shes got him.

"Nowhere to run now Doctor death!" she places her hands on her hips, blocking off the rooms only exit. She can see that exit closing slowly. Its not til the large metal door locks closed behind her that she turns round. "huh! whats going on?" she asks, looking the doctor. He has no answer. In fact he simply fades away. The confused heroine looks around the room, trying to figuire out whats happening. "huh.. a hologram.. gas?..a trap!?" A green haze rises from the floor and quickly fills the room and soon Wonder Girls world turned blurry,then black.

Consciousness returned with gut wrenching pain witch traveled up through her body, making her back arched as she woke with heavy gasp. 4 men stood around her watching the shiny clad brunette sleeping.. waiting for her to wake.. waiting for this. "wakey wakey sleeping beauty" one man growls as he walks up and grabs her hair and pulled her roughly to her feet. Another shudder ripples though her, and she almost throws up from the painful.. sickening sensation. "We took all your goodies, and we poisoned you wondertramp.. you ain't got a chance. WWhack! He landed a firm punch to her pretty face. It sends her stumbling across the room, and right into the arms of the goons friend. #

She felt strong hands reach from behind her, and grab her young, pert breasts through her suit. "Oh gosh no.. getoff!" she struggles but rough fingers squeezed and teased, stirring her nipples treacherously to life. She squirms as the man toyed with her chest while his friends closed in around her. They all held the same, preditory, malicious glare. At first the they aimed for her pretty face, landing right hooks, left jabs,uppercuts..whatever the fancied. They took turns attacking the heroine, each time, trying to outdo the man before.

It wasn't long before one guy decided to use his belt as a whip. He got the man holding her to pull down Wondergirl's top and display her pert, firm breasts and her dark brownish nipples. The heroines shakes her head and hair whisps across her bloodied face.. "no.. no.. nnooOOOARR... ARRHH.. ArrrHHH..!" The goon holding her, eventually tired of this friends going go town on the weakened heroine. He pushed her onto all fours.

Another shudder of pain swells from within.. the poison again. But Wonder girl was more worried about the heavy belt. It was wrapped around her throat, pulling her head back as it choked her.. "ple.. ple no.. your.. your.. ki..ling me" she pleaded, in a choked whimper. "Oh no.. we wont kill you Wonderslut." whispered the villain "The gas will do that. and it will take days.. your gonna our plaything until then"

swartzwald

Potential Patron
Well, Tira from soul calibur, Livewire, Harley Quinn, or Cheatah from DC. As far as doing it myself goes, I have a terrible time with fight sequences.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Well, Tira from soul calibur, Livewire, Harley Quinn, or Cheatah from DC. As far as doing it myself goes, I have a terrible time with fight sequences.

I would love to see someone doing a Harley Quinn story and I might just do one myself ;) I'm curious, if you want to see the villain losing because she's changed sides (or double-crossed by her allies) or if you want to read about her being pummeled by heroes?

swartzwald

Potential Patron
Any of those would be good, double cross would probably be best though. Heros doing it would be ooc for most of them. Yes I actually care about stuff like that, shocking isn't it?

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Any of those would be good, double cross would probably be best though. Heros doing it would be ooc for most of them. Yes I actually care about stuff like that, shocking isn't it?

It's all in the details, my friend :D I'm glad you said double cross, because anyone here who has read even one of my stories knows that I LOVE A GOOD BETRAYAL >:) MUWAHAHAHAHA

*ahem*

I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, everyone else should feel free to take a crack at it or just keep adding new stories to this thread. Give it a try! You never know what you can pull out of that head of yours.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
The jabs came at her, each one catching her in the nose or mouth and snapping her head back. She'd been holding her own, outpacing the much larger, much more powerful Kongoh, but then he caught her and had given her a drubbing. Backbreakers, suplexes, a powerbomb, none of it had managed to end the fight in his favour. Now she stood on her feet, weary and wobbly, being punched without the means to retaliate. Her arms hung limp as she teetered and swayed, her eyes fluttering as Kongoh flicked jabs at her face. Then he reared back and delivered a big boot right to her beautiful face, which nearly took her head off. Her red-leotard-clad body hit the ground again, her white armbands and leggings accumulating a little more dirt.

"Get up, Serina.." he grabbed a handful of her long brown ponytail, hiking her to her feet. He wrapped his powerful arms around her comparitively-small frame and lifted her two feet in the air, crushing her with a bearhug. Serina couldn't fight back or even scream. She could only take the vice-like squeeze as it cracked ribs and inhibited breathing, as she flailed helplessly like a marionette. He smiled as he squeezed her harder, causing her to arch back and her breasts to jut out. He enjoyed squeezing the beautiful Serina, pumping the bearhug on her, and bounding her up and down with it. He began to constantly buck her with no reprieve, her bountiful chest bounding tantalizingly up and down in full view of Kongoh as he towered over her.

As she was about to pass out, he stopped squeezing her, but kept his arms around her, holding her close. As she gasped for breath and recovered from the submission, he transitioned by grabbing her between the legs and scooping her up, inverting her and putting his arms around her, then dropping her in a vicious tombstone piledriver.

"AHHH!!" Serina cried out as she was driven into the cement on her head. Her body settled to the ground as she moaned in pain. Kongoh was far from finished with her. "Get up, bitch..." he growled at her as he pulled her up by her ponytail again. Once again he scooped her up easily, turning her upside down, and then dropped quickly to his knees, smashing her skull off the ground again. Serina's vision clouded and went double.

"Mmmphh.." she moaned again. She found no reprieve as his hands found her again, easily manhandling her body weight like she were a sack of flour. The freak of nature threaded his arm through her legs again and then planted her a third time. Her forehead impacted the ground and it cut her open, blood running down her beautiful face and dripping on her red leotard.

She lay on her back, her lips parted as she panted in agony, just wishing it would be over. But Kongoh was brutal, and he hauled her up again. She could no longer stand on her own, but it didn't matter, he didn't need her to. He was able to just pick her directly up into tombstone position from the ground, and he pulled her up and then then spiked her again. Serina groaned once, and then passed out from the fourth piledriver, but rather than let himself be declared the winner, he picked her up quickly before she could be evaluated. As he picked her up again, her arms dangled over her head as she hung upside down, instead of wrapping around his midsection as usual. He didn't let her unconsciousness stop him from crushing her with yet another piledriver. Before she could settle to the concrete again, he had her unconscious body upside down, and then splattered her yet again, her neck and spine compressing like a spring for the half dozenth time. Blood ran from a cut on her forehead as he clamped his hand around her throat, and then ripped her off the ground, hauling her into the air and slamming her with a powerful chokeslam. Her sexy, toned body took all the force of it as he drove her down, planting her but keeping his hand on her to push her down, making sure her body took the shockwave of force. He was relentless in his attack, heaving her up again and battering her with a second chokeslam.

She'd been unconscious for a while now, but he didn't care. He hefted her up again, but this time placed her body over his shoulder face down. He took a hold of her and charged at the wall, brutally driving her into it. Then he spun and took a couple steps, flipping her over and demolishing her with an over-shoulder powerslam.

Serina was destroyed as her body splayed out spread eagle, laying unconscious and bleeding profusely from the forehead. Kongoh stood over her and stomped her in the chest, posing in victory with her under his boot.

Character suggestions:

-Carol Stanzack (Savage Reign)
-Sarah Bryant (Virtua Fighter/DOA5)

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
You guys know you can all contribute, right? :P

______

"Mmmmuuhhh... wha... what's going on?" Psylocke slurred the words out as she woke up. "That's odd," she said. "Don't people usually wake up horizontally?" That's when she realized she'd been shackled to a wall. When she moved her head to look, she felt a weight of some sort on it. She tried to see what it was, but couldn't.

"'ey, so you're finally awake..." came a familiar Texan-tinged voice. Psylocke couldn't see the owner of it, but she recognized it immediately.

"Rogue! What's going on? Can you help me? I'm clamped to the wall, and I-" she said, pausing for a moment. "I can't use my psi powers. Something's blocking me, I think it's this on my head-"

"Shut up, Betsy." Rogue said. "I'm sure you wanna know what's going on. Quiet down and I'll tell ya." Rogue stepped into view. Her trademark green and yellow skintight suit was replaced by black ringed with red highlights, and her hair was black with a red front stripe as opposed to red with a white stripe.

"Ro... Rogue? What.."

Rogue poked her in the jaw, snapping her head to the side as if she'd been punched in the face. Rogue's super strength was always hard to keep in check, but thankfully she'd done it there. One good punch was liable to tear Psylocke's head off.

"I said, shut your mouth. I accidentally came into contact with Jean Grey. It... had side effects. Our mutant powers played off each other and evolved... and they let me recharge people I drain." Madness danced in Rogue's eyes. "I... I became fearless... if I touched someone, I can make them better again... but the more I did it, the more I had to do it... felt compelled... I'd drain people "accidentally" just to make them better..." Rogue stopped for a minute, staring off into space.

Psylocke was putting the pieces together. And now her powers have driven her insane... she's insane.

"So, heh, I figure I need someone around to feed my new habit..."

Oh, God.

"Rogue... you know you don't have to do it this way, right?" Psylocke was beginning to understand just how she got here.

"As you may have guessed, that thing on your head scrambles your powers. You got nothin' and no way outta this." Rogue said as she started to peel off her left glove.

Psylocke started to squirm, fearing what was about to happen. Rogue gave her a quick brush on the cheek with the back of her hand and immediately, the place she's made contact started to feel icy cold.

"Rogue... Rogue, please... Anna Marie..."

Rogue's eyes went wide in rage and she punched into the wall next to Psylocke's head with her right arm, driving her arm into it up to the elbow with a loud crack of crunching stone. "Don't you EVER call me that! Ever!!" she screamed. She had fought the psychic echoes of the people she had absorbed from for a long time, and they finally had won out, fracturing Rogue's mind into pieces. Even the personality of Carol Danvers had been overwhelmed in the end, leaving Rogue shattered.

She shot her palm out, striking Psylocke in the chest. There was a loud crack. "Ungh!!" Psylocke groaned out as her solar plexus cracked. Pain immediately began to radiate through her chest. Then Rogue took hold of Psylocke's arm by the bicep.

"Gaahh..." Psylocke moaned, as her mouth opened and her head tilted up, stiffening at Rogue's touch. The drain was awful, as if Rogue were sucking the heat out of Psylocke's body. Psylocke had no idea how long Rogue had had hold of her arm, but Rogue was smiling wickedly as she absorbed Psylocke's powers. Finally, when Rogue let go, Psylocke slumped in her shackles, feeling as if she'd just been physically pushed way too far. Rogue grinned as she formed a psi blade, trying her new abilities, another fragment of another mind being added to the mishmash already in Rogue's head.

"Yes..." Rogue said. "Always so fulfilling..." Rogue took her arm again. Psylocke thought she was done for, but she felt herself getting stronger, fast. Within the span of heartbeats, Rogue had restored Psylocke. Then she grabbed Psylocke by the front of her outfit, working her gloved fingers under the neck of Psylocke's outfit and holding her there as she planted a kiss on Psylocke.

"MMMPPGHHH!" Psylocke tried to scream, but the shock of what was happening to her, along with the severe energy drain again, overwhelmed her. Psylocke sagged in her bonds again as Rogue continued the kiss, stopping just before Psylocke was drained to the point of no return. Then she recharged her body again...

"You wanna help me through this, ol' Bets? You can be my sponge...." Rogue said. It was clear she was gone now. Rogue's body was intact, but her mind was in pieces as she began another slow, agonizing, lingering drain of Psylocke's energy. The physical damage, Rogue could do and undo, but the mental torture would eventually shatter Psylocke's mine as Rogue's had been...

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Carol's face dropped to the floor once again, Her once delicate fetures could no longer be shown by the bruses on her face. Her left cheeck was swollen thanks to a kick she want's able to block, Her weapon witch was nothing but a simple ball was broken just a few steps away from her. Here eyes were barely opened and darkness was overcomming her mind and her eyes were lifeless. She had suffered quite enough and her mind just wanted to fade into unconssiousnes to scape it all. Her nicely combed hair was covering her face with only made this worse, Her cute blue rainbow dangled from behing her head somehow still tied up. Her ballerina outfit torn appart and her armor was full of claw markings. Some of them so deep that blood was dripping from it. Both of her arms were red due to all the blood omming out of it. Even shaking in fear made a great ammount of pain go down her spine.

However a rush of adrenaline came running through her spine once she saw her oponet slowly walking towards her. She coulld no longer run nor fight, She was not better than a sitting duck in front of a feroiucious hunters that droled over his prey. In fact if it wasn't for his mask that covered his face she could have sworn that he was drolling.

Gozu a vicious fighter with a gas mas and a red ninja out fit walked encorved and giggling, His panting cutted some of his laughs as he aproached Carol, Part of his mask were broken and he was covering his belly due to the inmence pain he was felling. That was nothing compared to what he did to Carol.

Carol finally managued to get up on her fours and vomits some blood, It came out quickly leaving a red stain on the floor. Next came her tears as she tried in vain to stand up once again. The adrenaline made her move again but her body couln't give anymore. She was exausted and the blood lost made it worse.

This didn't mattered of course since all that Gozu had to do to kock her out was to kick her again, She did with all the strenght and grace of a mule. It was so hard in fact Carol flipped over and fell on her back. The kick hitted square on her mouth.
Carol's mouth opened to deliver one final scream, Full of sadness rage and impotence she opened her mouth and screamed as loud as she coul as all the blood and tears came down from her body to the floor.

Gozu laugh one last time and stomped the poor woman's throath to shut her up. Carol's eyes slowly lost her live as she could no longer scream. Finally she stopped movin and all what was left on her face was te expretion of terror after facing such a wild adversary.

Deleted member 773

Potential Patron
Black Widow
images

Natasha woke up to find herself chained to the wall of what looked like a dungeon. She tried to remember what happened. She was sent on a mission to investigate the Red Skull, she was in a HYDRA base on her way to the mainframe, and she couldn't remember anything after that. Then the Red Skull himself walked into the dungeon. Natasha noticed he had a knuckle-duster on his hand. A look of fear was now splayed across her face. Without warning, Skull launched a hard punch directly into her stomach. She yelped in response, she couldn't even double over in pain as she was chained to the wall.
"That was just the beginning" Skull said. "I can let you go, but only if you tell me all of S.H.I.E.L.D's secrets", he proposed.
"Go to hell", Widow responded weakly.
"Well then, I guess we'll be doing this the hard way Miss Romanoff", Skull replied, and Natasha noticed a hint of glee in his voice. She couldn't even defend herself as he punched her again and again, in her stomach, on her pretty face, everywhere he could reach. By the time he stopped, Natasha's body was racked with pain all over.
"Care to divulge yet?" Skull asked the battered heroine. Her only response was a series of pained groans, but he could clearly tell that she wouldn't say anything just yet.
"Fine, we'll just do this again tomorrow, every day if we have to. Eventually, you will break" Skull said as he left the beaten agent alone against the wall, dreading the torture she would have to endure.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Storm

storm.jpg

Ororo was under the impression that the fight was going well. She didn't know that Selene, the Black Queen was simply toying with her. Defeated Hellfire Club guards were scattered about as the two powerful mutants battled back and forth. Storm was tiring. The fierce winds and powerful lightning bolts she summoned failed to stop her opponent. The Black Queen reacted to the assault with a wicked smile.

"Play time is over, weather witch." Selene clenched her fist and large chunks of debris started to swirl around Storm in an awe inspiring display of telekinetic might. The X-Woman was too weak to prevent herself from being encased in the makeshift sarcophagus.

Overwhelmed with claustrophobia, Storm's nails scraped against the wood and steel surrounding her. "Goddess, nooooo!" From outside, she could hear the Black Queen cackling. Her scraping turned to banging and she nearly broke her hand trying to escape. The sarcophagus fell over and cracked. There was an opening, just large enough for her to squeeze out of. Ororo gasped, barely aware of her surroundings, her only concern being her freedom. She crawled along the ground, stopping when her head bumped against Selene's leg.

The Black Queen's leather boot flew up and caught Storm clean on the chin knocking her on her back. Her eyes were glazed over, both from the kick and the lingering delirium from her claustrophobic terror. Selene contemplated how to finish her off. She gathered the heroine's legs and flipped her over before taking a seat on Storm's back. "I've always preferred the hands-on approach." Selene secured the legs under her arms and leaned back, forcing Storm's feet towards her head. "What do you think?"

The pupils in Storm's eyes returned to normal as her brain registered the spine-numbing pain. "Selene...what are you...NNNNAAAAAHH!" She beat her hands against the floor, the crushing sensation all too evocative of her recent trauma. The Black Queen's cruelty was legendary.

It didn't take long before the psychic vampire's enhanced strength proved too much for Storm's body to withstand. One last merciless yank caused her spine to snap in multiple places. Selene slid off of her, leaving Storm's legs to droop even further. The toes of Ororo's boots nearly touched down next to her ears.

"Now that we've finished with the foreplay, I can take my time draining every last ounce of your delicious energies." Selene licked her lips, eager to indulge in this long awaited feast. Soon, there would be nothing left of Storm but dust.

Story suggestions:

Haruka (Pokemon)

OR

Caitlin Fairchild (Gen13)

OR

Whoever you want, just write!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
"OOF!" Morrigan doubled over from the kick to her stomach...and then a heavy object smashed into her back, battering her to the ground!

"AUGH!" Morrigan shouted out, gingerly holding her back.

Bulleta looked down at her, a slasher smile on her face. She was in one of her insane fits again.

"nyehehehe. Aren't you used to being the dominant one?" she asked, her eyes sparking maniacally. "Not so much FUN now, is it?" she asked, punctuating the word "fun" with another blow from her deceptively heavy basket that she handled with terrifying ease.

"ARGH!" Morrigan cried out again, having had gotten to her hands and knees, being flattened to the ground again.

Bulleta pulled a long Kendo stick out of the basket... somehow she had all sorts of things in there. She raised it above her head and brought it down on Morrigan's back with a loud CRACK. Morrigan screamed out and arched backward, her hand going to her back.

Bullets took the opportunity to take both ends and hook it over Morrigan's head, pulling it into her throat. Morrigan's eyes went wide as Bulleta began to choke her with it, squatting on her back to restrict her movement. Morrigan pawed uselessly at the stick as Bulleta throttled her with it. Morrigan began to cough and choke, and her face began to turn red. Bulleta was relentless as she tilted her head to the side, grinning that evil smile. Morrigan gasped and wheezed, stretching her arm out as if reaching for help... help that was not there. Bulleta found mercy and dropped Morrigan, who coughed hard a few times.

Bulleta watched Morrigan fight to get up, and started taunting her.

"Come on, little succubus... come on... you can do it.. you can do it!" Bulleta tussled her hair a little, prompting Morrigan to try to swat her hand away.

Bulleta's smile immediately disappeared, replaced by an angry scowl. She took the Kendo stick and began to beat Morrigan with it, starting on her back and knocking her flat to the ground again. Morrigan shrieked in pain as the CRACK rang out, but Bulleta wasn't done. She mercilessly beat Morrigan around the back, the legs, the arms, everywhere she could strike her. Morrigan tried to crawl away, but Bulleta swung the stick at her like a golf club, catching her in the ribs and rolling her onto her back. Bulleta pulled Morrigan into a sitting position, and with blinding speed, swung the stick at her head. Morrigan barely had time to register what was going on before the cane caught her in the head, making another disgusting sharp CRACK, and knocking her flat to her back. Bulleta reached down and grabbed a handful of her cyan hair, then pulled her back to a sitting position.

Still holding her hair, she swung the cane into Morrigan's face. Morrigan screamed as the bamboo thwacked her. Bulleta went into a frenzy, laughing disturbingly as she drew the cane back and pummeled Morrigan with it repeatedly, striking her in the face, head and forehead with it. The repeated CRACK sounds echoed through the night-blanketed woods. Morrigan began to bleed from the forehead a little where the bamboo harshly cut her open.

Bulleta discarded the cane, and grabbed a handful of Morrigan's hair, pulling her to her knees. Immediately she hooked Morrigan's neck and fell backward, drilling Morrigan's head into the ground with a DDT.

Morrigan's head slammed hard, causing her eyes to roll for a moment and her body to go limp, blood smearing a little, but Bulleta wasn't done. She maintained the hold on her neck, then wrapped her legs around Morrigan's waist, and began to pour the pressure on with a guillotine choke. Bulleta's eyes were open wide in a crazed glare as she strangled Morrigan, who flailed and gagged as Bulleta viciously choked her. Bulleta was merciless and tightened the hold as much as she could, and soon Morrigan's vision began to double, then cloud over. Her eyes started to flutter, and soon they rolled and then closed as she blacked out in Bulleta's grasp.

fgtchmp

Potential Patron
Haruka couldn't believe her luck, somehow managing to sneak her way past a great number of Team Aqua's guards. It wasn't all good fortune for her however as she had now found herself neck deep in enemy territory without any sort of backup. She was confident in herself and her Pokemon however as she pressed on, carefully making her way past another set of guards. It looked like she would be able to escape, just a little bit further and she'd be back at the entrance to the underground cave, she'd simply have to let out her trusty Wailmer and she'd be home free! Her luck had seemingly run out at this point as she bumped right into one of the last people she wanted to see...one of the Team Aqua Admins, Shelly! The taller woman almost immediately lashed out at the girl, knocking her to the ground with a sudden slap to the side of her head.

"Well well well, it looks like its finally my turn to have a bit of luck. I remember what you did to us back at the Weather Institute...I'm going to give you a little taste of pain." Shelly said, looking down upon Haruka. The trainer instinctively reached for her pokeball, only to have the orb kicked out of her hand as the Admin gave her a wicked smile. She picked up the now panicked girl by the collar of her shirt, lifting her off her feet. "What...did I say my Pokemon were going to give you a taste of pain?" She asked, not giving Haruka the chance to respond as she suddenly wrapped her arms around the girl, trapping her in a bearhug. It wasn't long until the older woman was painfully squeezing the young trainer.

"U-Uwaaaa! S-stop i...it! Let me go!" Haruka cried out, kicking her legs helplessly against Shelly. This was something the younger girl couldn't comprehend. She'd never been placed in a position where she had to use her own strength to beat somebody bigger than her. While her Pokemon had done it for her countless times, the one time she needed to do it for herself she was failing miserably. The Admin squeezed Haruka tighter, causing her to grunt and cry out and pain. It was starting to get difficult for the girl to breathe.

"Aww....you're just so cute! You're making such a nice expression...don't worry kiddy, I'll put you down!" Shelly said, with a wicked laugh. At first Haruka was relieved. But that was quickly smashed by the force around her chest tightening once more, the air in her lungs being forced out. Shelly wasn't going to just let her go...not at all. Haruka began to panic as she kicked against the much stronger woman. Her vision began to fade, her kicking slowing until it eventually stopped. A few tears streamed down along her cheek as she struggled to breathe, looking at the Admin with a pathetic, defeated expression as the last of her strength was drained. A raspy voice escaped Haruka's lips at this point

"S-Sto...i c-can't b...b--reathe..." She managed to say. The Admin simply laughed. Upon hearing this she released Haruka from the bearhug, allowing the girl to stagger forward and fall to her knees. An honest and wicked smile on her face at this point, she kicked the girl in her ribs, knocking her on her side as she rested on the hard ground, gasping for air.

"Really was that it? I can't believe a weakling like you stopped us at any point! You can't even defend yourself!" She shouted, laughing at the poor girl as she pressed her foot onto Haruka's face. This was beyond humiliating for the trainer. Could she even call herself a trainer at this point? Nobody knew she was down here. She was at the mercy of Team Aqua now. "That's okay...I'll be your trainer then. I'll teach you how" Shelly whispered, pulling some rope out of her pocket as she knelt down next to the crying training, binding her wrists and ankles now. "But first... a little bit of discipline." She said as she put Haruka over her knee. The trainer looked ahead with a terrified expression as there was nothing she could do to stop what came next. A hand sharply smacked against her bottom. Once...twice...three times...

"O-OW! S-Stop i-it! I-I'm sorry!" She cried out, but her pleas fell on deaf ears as Shelly continued to spank the trainer.

"Say you'll become my pet, like the weakling that you are!" Shelly yelled, a satisfied expression on her face as she delivered another sharp swat to Haruka's bottom, the young trainer's bike shorts offering her no protection from the savage hand. The young trainer shook her head fiercely at first, but the next sharp swats broke the last of her remaining will.

"I-I'll b-become your pet! J-Just stop it...!!" Haruka cried, tears streaming down her face freely. The strikes finally stopped.

"...Excellent." Shelly said, a horrifyingly pleased tone in her voice as she grabbed Haruka by the leg, dragging her back deeper into the cave...

STORY SUGGESTIONS

-- Helena (DoA)

or

-- Freya (Valkyrie Profile)

or

Whatever you want :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.