Punishment series challenge (1 Viewer)

V

Valeria

Black Canary

No...no way...

It hurt too much to be happening. Dinah tried to tell herself that, every time this leering fratboy hit her - over, and over, and over again. Why am I missing, she thought numbly, and only then did she realize...there, there must have been something on his friend's knife - something that got into that niggling cut on her hip, something that tightened the muscles in her throat until she couldn't use her Canary Cry. She coughed as he slugged her in the belly, doubling her over and then shoving her roughly into the garbage cans. She couldn't even catch herself. All her reflexes, too slow, shutting down...can't be happening, I'm, I'm dreaming...

She'd just barely righted herself when his next punch scattered stars across her vision. "Uuh!" The blow spun her, and her hair flew in sweaty tangles around her face. Dinah stumbled across the alley floor, the night spinning around her in a dark haze. She dimly heard him make some cheap comment, knew something was coming, but couldn't open her eyes - and his sneaker caught her on the chin with a crack, and her legs just, just wouldn't work anymore, turned to rubber right under her...

And Dinah fell.

Her knees hit the alley pavement, and her arms betrayed her next, dropping uselessly to her sides. Her legs lewdly splayed as she drifted, punch-drunk, fishnets tearing on the concrete. Barely conscious, lost in fatigue, Dinah couldn't do anything but moan, and pant, and despair, as the hood cupped her chin and turned her head up to stare into his smug grin. "Heh, nothin' too special about the Black Canary," he said, bringing his fist back for the punch that was going to make his street cred for life. "Hope ya put up a better fight at my place later..."

---

Sophitia (Soul Calibur)

or

Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Sophitia looked around the battlefield in disbelief. Ostrheinsburg Castle was under attack, and the attackers were gaining purchase. Sophitia's eyes settled on Cassandra, some thirty yards away, being approached by Astaroth with a warhammer from behind.

"Cassandra, watch out!" she cried out, just a moment too late. The hammer swung, breaking Cassandra's skull. Blood instantly pooled around her body, Cassandra going white as a sheet within a minute. Sophitia screamed out in fear. "Cassandra, no!" Disregarding everything else going on around her, she dashed over to Cassandra, her sisterly instincts dominating her rationality. For if Cassandra has just been felled by a hammer blow, certainly he was still around...

She only realized the monumental error in judgment she had made when Astaroth grabbed her. Spinning her around, he wrapped his massive arms around her body and easily pulled her into a devastating bearhug. He lifted her three feet off the ground, easily. He arched backward and immediately began to squeeze Sophitia. The sword she carried slipped from her hand. Sophitia couldn't cry out in pain, Astaroth's arms like a vice grip around her body. She felt ribs break, snapping like tree branches, setting off fiery bolts of pain. Astaroth continued to squeeze, shaking her from side to side like she were a sack of potatoes. He ground the bearhug into her tighter. Bucking her up and down, he forced all the air out of her. More ribs snapped. One of the jagged spears of rib punctured straight through her heart. Sophitia froze in white hot pain for an instant, and then fell slack, the large brute continuing to crush her. Blood began to run from her mouth. Her only solace would be that she would die a quicker death than if the bearhug alone had done it.

Cassandra... I failed...

Next:

Kasumi (DOA)
OR
R.Mika (Street Fighter)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cloister

Kasumi
Kasumi's reflexes ground to a halt after one too many run ins with the electrified ropes of the fighting arena. The high voltage shocks reduced the swift movement required for her ninja skills to haphazard flailing. Her arms and legs were uncooperative as she tried to regain her focus under the hot stage lights and the screaming crowd. Through the pain she balled her fists and tried to return to a fighting stance. But her opponent knew she was off balance. Jann Lee tore into her with authoritative strikes loaded with strength. Kasumi took the crushing blows to her stomach and face with such speed she barely had time to react much less cry in pain. A backhand as she recoiled sent her crashing to the ground.

"I musn't... stop here..."

Kasmui grit her teeth and climbed to her feet. Jann Lee came at her with a fury of punches. She couldn't stop them all. An attempt to counter left her open to a stomach jab that sent her doubling over. She dropped her guard to clutch her aching belly. The fight had slipped away from her. When she looked up, Jann Lee came screaming at her with a flying kick that launched her back into the electrified ropes. The electric sizzle and shock signaled Kasumi's loss as she shook uncontrollably from the current.

"Gaaaaahhhhh!" She moaned.

Kasumi collapsed to her side from the beating and surrendered to unconsciousness. Her chest heaved for air as she could already feel her wounded pride. Hayate's name echoed in her mind over the crushing defeat. She had failed in more ways than one.

Next:

Tsunade (Naruto)

OR

Lucia [Elf Character] (Dungeons and Dragons: Shadows Over Mystara)

OR

Any Unused Character from Previous Posts

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Feel free to overrule and outvote me, but I feel the whole part of it should be picking from the choices given, otherwise we might as well just write short stories about anyone. Like I said though, majority rules and all that...

C

Cloister

Yeah, I get that. I'm just nervous I'll pick two characters no one wants to touch and bring the whole thing to a stand still. I feel that third option is still in the spirit of the prompt, because you can still pick a character someone else offered- just further back if need be.

But that's just me. I'm as flexible as anyone. I'll stop offering that third option if it's too much. Like I said, I'm just nervous.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
It's happened to me already, I noted that on the first page. :p

All that happened was they gave different choices. But if everyone else likes the "third choice" thing, then that's good too.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I say nay on the third choice! I also vow to write a story about any character if the thread is idle for too long. Though that doesn't seem like it'll happen anytime soon thanks to our lovely contributors. Just don't be surprised if it's all just backbreakers and one-piece bathing suits ;)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
OKay, how about if the thread is idle for say, 72 hours, then go ahead and write something about anyone, just to kickstart it again. Otherwise you have to pick from the two given. That's just my take on it.

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
Hmmm....why not?

Lucia

Lucia wasn't known to make such careless mistakes. She was the wisest of her kin and just as cunning and beautiful. However, her decision to travel on an airship with a few guards was to be her downfall. Little did she know, dragon-riding dark elves ambushed her and the crew while resting one night. Startled, she leaped to her feet, brandishing her sword and shield in each hand.

"Everyone, we musn't allow them to stop us here! Ready your bows and fell the beasts before they make it on-board," she said with confidence. Before she could do anymore, she was attacked from behind. Feeling a sharp pain in her back, she fell forward, burying her face into the deck. She looked up to find a harpy hovering just above her head, it's claws dripping freshly-drawn blood. She tried to get to her feet, but before she could regain her footing, the harpy swooped into her head-first, bashing into her breast.

"Unnh," she moaned as she fell onto her back, clutching her bosom. The harpy quickly swooped back around as Lucia lie there in pain, making a landing on top of her and digging her claws into her stomach. She struggled to reach for her sword as she fended off the beast with what little strength she had, but as she looked around, all she found were the bodies of her fallen comrades and the encroaching dark elves swooping around her on their dragons as they watched what would inevitably be the end of her adventure.

I have failed. I'm....sorry.....

I guess this works, right? I dunno. I was just bored lol. I think next time I'll be less violent. Anyways, two characters, right?

Tala (Darkwatch)

OR

Power Girl

Ghost999

Vivacious Visitor
Sarah breathed hard as she grabbed on to her wooden staff really tight. One opponent down. Five to go. Two men rushed her. She ducked and kicked one in the back while sticking out het staff to the other one. The man gasped as air left his lungs. As Sarah regained her balance she looked up just to see a man backhand slap her across the face. Sarah staggered with the blow. Two more men grabbed her arms tightly. She tried to free herself just as a third jumped in front of her. He fired two punches at her chest, right before hitting Sarah with a roundhouse kick on the head. The young girl grunted in pain. She than lifted her legs and kicked the man in front of her and hit him hard on the face. As she landed she brought her arms together and slammed both men holding her together. She did not have time to celebrate though. A man kicked her in upper back area. She stumbled forward into another villain. He head butted her in the face. She staggered back. The bastard than delivered a right hook to the jaw, followed by an uppercut. Sarah's knees buckled under her just as she received a final blow in the back of her head. She was completely unconscious before she hits the ground.

NEXT:

CatWoman (DC COMICS / Anne Hathaway)

Blaze Fielding (Streets of Rage)

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Blaze Fielding whipped back her head and exhaled heavily, her sweaty chestnut tresses cascading down her back. After a long night fending off a seemingly unending series of gangsters, the former police detective had arrived at Mr. X's stronghold. The pseudonymous figure was the supposed overlord of the crime syndicate unleashed on the city, and Blaze was prepared to put an end to his stranglehold on her hometown. Clad in a halter top that scarcely contained her ample bust and a short skirt revealing her powerful legs, the sexy vigilante approached the abandoned building purported by numerous defeated thugs to contain their gang's leader.

She paused before entering the warehouse to admire the sunrise blooming in the distance. It was five AM, and the sun had charred the other side of the world and come back, painting the air above the city an imperial violet. A dark night of violence and narrow victories was giving way to another day of urban squalor and decay. After admiring the view and reflecting on the night's events, she approached the warehouse door, conveniently finding it unlocked.

...and she never saw the blow coming. As she crossed the building's threshold, a metal bat swung and connected with Blaze's right temple, sending her spiraling to the floor in a flurry of limbs. She shrieked, landing prone on her back with her legs spread.

Miraculously, the blow failed to knock her out, but after appraising her surroundings she found herself heavily outnumbered and began to fear for her safety. The futility of taking on an entire criminal syndicate began to dawn on her as her head rang out in excruciating pain following the collision with the bat. Her body ached following a night of combat, and she began to question her ability to prevail at this crucial juncture. Nevertheless, she stood up, adjusted her ruby-red skirt to cover her exposed panties, and approached the nearest thug prepared to engage in combat. Giving a sharp battle cry, Blaze raised her mighty leg and prepared to connect with the midsection of a nameless thug among the hundreds of nameless thugs she had dispatched that night.

Blaze's foot connected instead with the man's waiting palms, which held her leg parallel to the floor and placed her center of gravity on her remaining foot. Despair crept across the woman's features, as she was reduced to hopping on her remaining leg to maintain balance and attempted to dislodge her captive foot from her aggressor. Her high kick had caused her skirt to hike up, fully revealing the translucent, sweat-soaked white panties in which she had spent the night fighting crime. The gangster with the baseball bat slowly approached the imperiled warrior, who had begun sweating profusely in anticipation of her possible defeat. Her warrior's spirit had left her at the most crucial moment, and she began to weep for her helplessness. Her limpid blue eyes were twin jewels in a delicious mask of fear, hopelessness, and disappointment. In a split second, the baseball bat came up full force between Blaze's spread legs, with the thug apparently aiming to hit a home run by connecting with the woman's cotton-clad pussy. Blaze Fielding immediately went slack as she let out a husky, guttural moan of defeat, surrendering herself to a world of pain before falling unconscious. Her tormentors backed away as her exhausted body crumpled face-first to the floor, ample rump protruding alluringly in the air like an invitation.

Blaze awoke to find her breasts flopped out of her skimpy halter top and her lower body wholly denuded and spread open. She lay on top of a wood paneled desk, with a hooded figure facing a city skyline that had erupted into daylight. It would seem that she was going to have the privilege of meeting Mr. X after all...

Amy Christine "Lita" Dumas (WWE)

or

Seung Mina (Soul Calibur)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Seong Mina received the call to help defend the castle, and she had bolted to the battle. She fought off attacker after attacker, easily whirling her naginata above her head like a helicopter blade (had they been invented yet, anyway). She had taken down twenty attackers by herself. She had decapitated another berserker, and had looked just in time to see Astaroth crush her old friend Sophitia to death.

Seong Mina charged, the anger and blood-boiling temper of hers never quite being fully tamed by training. "I'll kill you, you monster!" she screamed out. She thrust her naginata at him intending to shear his head clean off. With speed that belied his size, he snatched the naginata out of the air. Before she could release her hold on her weapon to escape a counterattack, he smashed her directly in the face with a headbutt. It knocked her loopy, and stars filled her vision, little spots of light and shadow. She fell to a sitting position. Still clutching her long handled sword, he snapped it in two with one hand. Keeping the piece without the blade, he used her broken weapon as a club against her. He could have simply killed her outright, but Astaroth was in the business of hurting people. Bringing the weapon handle down on her head, it stunned her again, and she fell to her back. She could only wince and scream as he brought it down on her over and over again, clubbing away at her like he was pounding a nail with a hammer. His blows had no give to them, bringing it down on her with no mercy. Her body's nervous system shut down in defense. She could see the blows coming, but could no longer feel any of them. More and more they came, turning her black and blue everywhere she was struck. She could do nothing but pray to the gods she believed in that her journey to the afterlife would be completed.

Next:

Reiko Hinomoto (Rumble Roses)
OR
Maki Genryusai (Final Fight 2)

C

Cloister

Heh, that's a little more than one or two paragraphs, but I can't complain about the results XD

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Two paragraphs isn't nearly enough for me to work with.. I can't help but want to dwell on the defeat of a gorgeous woman fighter, haha.

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
Two thumbs up on the Blaze story. Very well done.

"Come on, Rose! You can do it," Reiko cheered to her tag partner, Noble Rose, while she stood on the apron itching for a taste of the action. Rose was gaining the upper hand against Candy Cane, while Candy's partner, Sgt. Clemets, stood peering at Reiko as if she wanted her dead. Rose and Candy continued to trade blows, until Candy managed to dodge a punch, swooping underneath her arm and grabbing it tightly as she recovered. She then whipped Rose into her corner, allowing Clemets to grab a-hold of her as Candy came rushing in for an elbow to Rose's skull. Rattling from the blow, she saw Candy as nothing more than a blur, finding it difficult to track her movements. Before she could recover, she was being lifted onto the turnbuckle. Clemets joined her, flipping her upside-down into a piledriver position. She took the plunge, driving Rose's skull into the mat, with Candy hoping to add some momentum by shoving her down just before the blow. Rose was out cold. Concerned, Reiko leapt into the ring and made way to Rose's side, who looked like she had fallen into a deep coma. Reiko wasn't given much time to show concern for her now helpless partner, however, as Candy Cane grabbed her arms from behind and locked her in, leaving her vulnerable to whatever Sgt. Clemets dished out. She struggled to break free, even going so far as to drive her head backward in an attempt to headbutt Candy Cane, but it proved futile. With all the strength she could muster, Sgt. Clemets drove her fist into Reiko's gut. Reiko snapped forward, letting out a huge gush of air as she stared straight at the mat below. Clemets then tilted her head up so she could get a good look at her beautiful face. She slapped her once across her left cheek, then backhanded her across her right.

"I think I'm going to have a little fun with you," Sgt. Clemets exclaimed with a large smile on her face. She pulled Reiko's top down under her breasts, exposing the juicy mounds to the punishment that awaited. Clemets licked her lips as she grabbed Reiko's tits, squeezing and fondling them aggressively. She then pinched her nipples and wiggled her breasts to and fro as she played with them. Reiko started moaning, her face wincing at the pain while her cheeks were flushed by the humiliation she was now being subjected to. Clemets then leaned forward and began licking her breasts, the tip of her tongue dancing around Reiko's now-erect nipples. Reiko moaned wildly as Clemets licked and sucked her mammaries, almost as if she were enjoying it. She was growing more limp as she was being pleasured, until she could no longer put up a fight. She collapsed to the mat, her legs spread and her arms out to her sides. Candy and Clemets both crouched down, not yet content, and began sucking her tits and rubbing her vagina vigorously. Candy's lips wrapped around her nipples, sucking them like a newborn from its mother, alternating between the two. Sgt. Clemets first rubbed Reiko's pussy up and down with her bottoms still intact, then pulled them down and began shoving her fingers in and out of her, only stopping to give her clit a few smacks with her hand. Reiko moaned more and more with each passing second, sweat beading down her sumptuous body, until she finally let out an orgasmic cry. Her two foes then stood up, gazing at the stunning beauty as she had met her humiliating defeat. Now finished, they turned and walked away, leaving Reiko trembling and weak on the mat.

I know, a little lengthy, but I'll try and cut back next time.

Black Cat (Spider-Man comics)

OR

Anna Williams (Tekken)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.