Punishment series challenge (1 Viewer)

Seth

Potential Patron
I'm not sure if people will like it, but I guess it won't hurt to try. The idea of this game is to write a very short (one paragraph, maybe two) ryona story about certain character and the punishment you think she'd meet. You have to write it, then give to choices of characters to the another user. He chooses one of them, writes his story, then gives two new characters to choose for next user. Since I'm gonna start, I'll choose one for myself and give two at the end.
Take care, it don't have to be guro/death story. But there should be something that can be called punishment.

Tifa (Final Fantasy VII)
Tifa was doing her best to free herself from the glass-like room. It wasn’t very big; she wouldn’t have a problem to stand inside if she could. But she couldn’t, she had to stay on her knees, since her legs were tied with barbed wire to the ground. Her fists were smashing the transparent walls, but no matter how hard she was striking them, she couldn’t break ‘em. Her fingers were bleeding, leaving red stains on the glassy walls. She heard a mechanic voice speaking “Accused: Tifa Lockheart. Found guilty of: terrorism. Performing instant punishment”. Then the water started to fill the room. Tifa was exhausted and weak; since it’s been three days she was imprisoned in this place. But she could guess what was going on. In the hysteria, she started to hit the walls over and over again. She was strong enough to break someone’s neck or to turn someone’s face into the bloody pulp, but it wasn’t enough to break free from this trap. Water was filling glass prison slowly. It was on the level of her breasts now. She moved her hands to her legs, untying the barbed wire. Blood was dripping from hundreds of small wounds. But wire was too entangled. Water was reaching her neck and she still couldn’t free her legs. In the panic, she returned to the walls, smashing her fists against it again, in helpless fury. Minute after water begun to fill her mouth, then her nose… Her eyes went wide in horror. Soon the last stream of bubbles left her mouth and her numb body was moving slowly inside the tank, with her longs brown hair above her head.

Next:
Lei Fang (Dead or Alive)
Yuna (Final Fantasy X)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
This is pretty interesting! One paragraph forces you right into the "joined in progress" good stuff, which of course is the best stuff to write...

Lei-Fang breathed heavily. She thought she had been quick enough to evade Bass, thinking it would be a pushover, but he had proven to be much faster than she thought, and had taken a couple early blows. Those had proven to slow her down considerably, to the point she was starting to get clumsy. And the clumsier she got, the more blows she took, as some sort of terrible Catch-22. Finally, a punch across her jaw stunned her to the point she was out on her feet. Bass could now apply his devastating wrestling holds. He started by palming Lei-Fang's throat. Tossing one of her arms over his, he very easily hoisted her into the air, like she were a ragdoll. She got the sensation of floating, until he brought her down into the canvas with a brutal chokeslam. Her head banged off the mat, concussing her. Instantly everything went fuzzy, her hearing as if she were underwater. Bass picked her up effortlessly, flipping her upwards so she were perched on his shoulders, then dropped her in a powerbomb. Lei-Fang started to feel like she'd been hit by a car. She hoped the worst of it was over, but he scooped her off the canvas again. He put his arms around her waist, and picked her up. The world was upside down. Then she fell on her head as he dropped down and piledrove her ruthlessly. He wasn't done. He hauled her up off the mat again. She was powerless to stop him, and he could pick her dead weight up, so she could only hope he stopped beating her. Her hopes went unanswered for the time being as he put her across his shoulders in a fireman's carry position. Taking hold of one of her thighs, he gave a spin and pushed her off and up into the air, in a spinning slam known as the F5 (it's called that in the game, not just the WWE.) She crashed painfully to the canvas again, face and chest first. She lay on the ring mat dazed and beaten. Bass scraped the lifeless Lei-Fang off the canvas, and put her up in a torture rack. Pulling on one of her legs and her chin, he stretched her back to its limit. He began to buckle his knees, bouncing her up and down, each repetition arching her back again. Lei-Fang could only groan in pain in her dazed state, and she tapped out a submission on Bass' chest. He held her in that hold for a few seconds longer, just to make sure she meant it. Then he simply dropped her backwards from his shoulders. She hit the canvas and lay there, the sound of the crowd chanting Bass' name drowned out from her severe concussion. She let herself slip into unconsciousness.

Next:

Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters)
OR
Chun-Li (Street Fighter)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Raden and I have been discussing starting a short fiction thread for some time now, but for some reason we never got around to actually doing it. I hope this encourages more people to write. Thanks for getting this going, Seth.

Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters)

She knew it was all an illusion. She'd been trained to resist these mind games. She was one of the deadliest women in the world...and she was terrified. Mai had been captured and drugged by enemies of the Shiranui clan and they'd devised a unique form of punishment meant to capitalize on her greatest fears. She was suspended in the air by an elaborate arrangement of ropes. The drug made her brain perceive her bindings as spider thread. Her arms were tied at the wrists and forced over her head. Her legs were separated and pulled behind her with her ankles positioned in such a way that her toes were pointing upward. It left her in a vulnerable and humiliated state. She shifted her body and arched her back to gain some sort of leverage, but it was no use. Panic started to set in and as her movements became more frantic, her bountiful breasts started to shake and tremble uncontrollably. They threatened to free themselves from her top. Stray strands of hair fell lazily along her face. Her athletic body glistened with sweat. The front of her skirt kept flitting about, occasionally revealing her red panties. Her unseen captors gazed lustily.

From the darkness, a gigantic spider emerged. Mai's eyes widened and her mouth opened, but she was too petrified to scream. She'd been scared of spiders since she was a child. This one looked like it was big enough to eat her. "This isn't real...this isn't real!" She repeated to herself. The spider moved towards her and paused, appraising its prize. A furry leg pawed at her bare belly. Mai screamed for help. The "spider" laughed. It was sounded like a distorted human laugh, but Mai's rational mind was shutting down and all she could think of was how helpless she was and how big the spider's eyes were. It darted forward sinking it's fangs into her abdomen. Mai was in such a state of shock that she didn't feel the pain right away. It wasn't until she looked down and saw her soft skin being pierced that the sensation of being stabbed overtook her. She screamed again, ten times louder than before. A quick acting poison began to run through her system and it felt like her blood was boiling. Her muscles started to twitch and her body threatened to fall apart. The fangs of the spider dug deeper and Mai could no longer scream. The next sound she made was unintelligible, more akin to a dying pig than a human. Illusion or reality, Mai could only suffer until they decided to kill her.

Next:

Psylocke (X-Men/Marvel vs. Capcom)
OR
Sarah Bryant (Virtua Fighter)

Seth

Potential Patron
I'm happy you like it, guys. Yes, I hope that people will join, since it's rather easy.

Psylocke

Psylocke couldn’t believe that. She wasn’t strongest telepath on Earth, but strong enough to defend her mind against psycho attacks. And now she was standing in the middle of underground corridor, unable to make a single move. She was struggling as hard as she could, but it was fruitless. In front of her was scanty dressed, red haired woman with a long whip in her hand. She was smiling. Psylocke knew that she had no chances against her. After all, she was her teammate. Jean Grey, known as Phoenix, became Black Queen again. And Psylocke was her first victim. Jean snapped her fingers and Psylocke’s head hit the cold, moist wall. Mind power of Jean was so strong that she could make Psylocke do anything, even to grind her own face against the fall. Evil grin wasn’t leaving her crimson lips, as she was watching it. Psylocke’s nose was broken, just like her lips.

Jean let her fell on her knees and present her back to the Black Queen. Whip cut the air and Psylocke’s cloth, leaving red bruise on her perfect skin. Psylocke was exposing her butt for other hits. She couldn’t do anything against Jean’s will. Whip was leaving red lines on her back and on her ass. Her loud moans were echoing in the corridor. Blood was dripping from her broken nose, her lips and from bruises on her skin. Finally, Jean wrapped her whip around Psylocke’s neck and made her approach her new mistress on her fours. When she was close, Jean’s heel landed on her head, pressing it to the dirty floor. Her defeat was complete.

Saeko (Highschool of the Dead)
OR
Kitana (Mortal Kombat)

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I think you've just ground this to a standstill... lol. I'm afraid I really don't know who Lulu is, and I've only got a passing familiarity with Storm.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I have absolutely never heard of the first one, whatesoever. I'm all for obscure, but fucking hell. lol.

I'll let TCR write up something for Kitana if no one beats him to it. I know he would like that.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I'd like to see someone else take a crack at the thread first. We already kill chats, I don't want to commandeer this thread too. I'm not sure I have anything else to say about Kitana. The only character I've done more than one story about is Nina (and the second one was more of an ensemble piece).

Besides, that Kitana cosplayer (Miss Sinister) might have ruined my appetite for Kitana destruction :)

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
well, i'll do one with kitana since I don't know the other.

kitana:with apologies to TCR

It was over for kitana, what she thought was a meeting with liu kang and the earth warriors was really a trap set by mileena and goro. Kitana rushed to quickly kill goro but mileena stopped her by stabbing a sai into her left shin. Goro used this to his advantage by grabbing kitana's arms and holding her up in the air with one pairs of his arms. For a few minutes, all kitana could feel was goro's massive hands pounding on her stomache. At one point, Goro hit her so hard that blood came out of her mouth. Mileena, who wanted to get in on the action, signal goro to hold down kitana's legs. Mileena then made a few quick jabs to kitana's face and finishes with a high kick. Some how, kitana's right leg got free and she managed to kick mileena back but that was a small victory because then goro used all four of his arms to grab her legs and started to constantly slam her against the wall with ease. kitana started to black out but she fought that feeling the best she could. Goro threw kitana on the ground and motioned mileena to finish her. Mileena then took her mask off and stalked kitana who was trying to crawl away. Mileena was going to deliver the finishing blow but suddenly a loud voice boomed at her to stop. It was mileena's emperor, shao kahn, who intervened. Kitana's life was spared but a fate far worse for her awaited as she was dragged into the dungeons for torture....

well, i hoped you enjoyed that. A bit rushed for me but i wanted to work on winging some stuff.

jessie from dead rising
or
jun kazama from tekken

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Yes! unknownwatcher, gettin' in there! UW, is this your first story or did I miss something else you posted? Either way, I always enjoy any scenario where Goro is using his four arms to pound on everyone's favourite Edenian princess. Don't worry about winging it, I feel like that's what this thread is for. So come on everybody, hop on!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
That was pretty good actually, but like Seth you leave me with choices I have no familiarity with. Never played Half Life (or 2) and was not a comic book fan... lol.

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
Hope you don't mind my jumping in, and using Mary Jane since she was one of the original characters posted before the edit.

PAAAARKER

Mary Jane tried to hide in the bedroom she shared with everybody's friendly neighborhood Spider-Man as Venom rampaged through their Manhattan apartment. Struck dumb with fear the only place she could think of to hide was under the bed. The sound of wood shattering sparked her to action as she managed to make it under just before the door exploded in a shower of splinters. She held her breath while her ears filled with sounds of Venom's search. Glass from a smashed mirror, the thud of a granite topped drawer and accompanying entertainment system being flung as if it was a children's toy, the door of the adjoining bathroom. Just when she thought it was safe to exhale Venom's claws came within an inch of her face as the bed was torn in half.

We're going to enjoy this.

A single hand wrapped itself around both her wrists and squeezed, easily fracturing them as he lifted her into a view. Her cry of agony was cut short almost as soon as it started by a fist hell bent on reaching her spine through her stomach. He tried twice more and was rewarded with a shower of blood erupting from her gaping mouth. Releasing her wrists he caught her by the throat and in one swift motion slammed her head into the granite corner of the drawer he'd so easily cast aside earlier. She convulsed wildly, eyes rolling into her head, but the inch of granite burrowed into her brain wouldn't release her. Still grasping her throat, Venom pulled her free, brain matter dripping onto the floor. He eyed it longingly, for the first time in a long time, he was going to get his fill.

I'll use the same 2, in case anyone was already working on something

jessie from dead rising
or
jun kazama from tekken

Seth

Potential Patron
Seems new people are joining. Good!

Jun
High kick send Jun on the wall. She tried to stand, but her enemy was right here. Gloved palm grabbed her neck and lifted her. Anna’s fist sunk in Jun’s belly and moment after her knee landed between Jun’s legs. Anna tossed her enemy like a broken toy. Jun laded on the dirty floor and tried to stand, but she couldn’t… Jun was struggling with all her strength, but she couldn’t free herself. She was lying on the floor, with Anna’s heel keeping her there. Anna was laughing with her usual laughter, looking at the defeated girl with contempt. She grabbed Jun by her hair and smacked her face with an open palm. “I’ll show you who’s master and who’s slave here”, she said, sitting on the chair and keeping helpless Jun on her lap. Her open palm hit Jun’s ass. Girl cried, but closed her mouth quickly, trying to keep herself silent and calm. But Anna spanked her long enough to finally hear cries of Jun. When Jun started to cry and beg for mercy, Anna pushed her on the floor and spit on her face. She send one last kick into Jun’s back and left, leaving her enemy beaten and totally broken.

She-Ra
OR
Jill (Resident Evil)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
"Chris?"

Jill looked on in horror. The device that Wesker had been using to control her had been torn off her, but as they tried to make their escape, Chris had fallen, and as luck would have it, right on top of the device. She was staring down the barrel of his magnum.

"Chris, please.. that device was controlling me, the same way it's controlling you. Let me help you the way you helped..."

The echoing report of a magnum shot cut her sentence off mid-word.

Thought I'd do a really short one, because I;m going to work in a bit but it also seemed really effective and easy to imagine.

Next:
Shadow (Eternal Champions)
or
Tia (Breakers Revenge)

since we're going with obscure. :p

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I don't have a new story to contribute yet, but I had to comment on some of these posts:

holy123 - Gruesome! I liked that ending because Venom was always talking about eating brains and I'm not sure if he ever actually got any. He was like the Trix rabbit.

Seth - How come there isn't more Jun ryona, eh?

Raden - This is what this short fiction section is all about. A fine example of "less is more". We spend so much time on these lengthy descriptions that we sometimes forget how cool it is to leave things to the imagination.

Daxamite - Such a wonderful concept! I normally don't like stories that break the fourth wall like that, but you created such a nightmarish scenario for poor Tia and it really worked. The cartridge freezing leaving her to be punched and kicked into oblivion was both cute and fucked up at the same time, heh heh.

Great posts everybody! Keep 'em comin!

Seth

Potential Patron
Dragon's tail slashed the air and send Lydia in the air. She cried, wondering if it's her end. When she was falling down, she found herself between the trees. Branches were hurting her, but also made her falling bit slower. She fell down on the snow. Terrible pain crossed her body, but she was still alive. Lydia tried to rise, but found that she couldn't. She couldn't sense her legs. They were placed in different directions. Were they broken? Probably so. She wasn't sure what to do, since she couldn't move. But she knew that lying there, in the snow, wasn't safe as well.

Her thoughts were disrupted when she heard a howl. Suddenly a pack of wolves appeared in front of her. Lydia reached for her sword, ready to defend herself from those deadly predators. First wolf attacked and fell down, with its belly slashed with her sword. Rest of the pack moved back, looking at their prey, immobilized but still dangerous. Lydia was wondering if she'll be able to make them withdraw. And then something fell at her from behind. She heard roar as the wolf's teeth sunk in her arm. Sword fell into the snow, as the wolf that attacked her from behind, bit a piece of meat from her arm. Its comrades attacked instantly. Lydia's cry was cut down, when wolf's teeth closed on her neck. After a short time only a few stains of blood marked the place she was before. Snow covered them completely, before Dragonborn, seeking for Lydia, reached that place.

Eowyn (Lord of the Rings)
OR
April O'Neal (Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

C

Cloister

I'll give it a shot. And if it's not too much, I tossed in a third option just in case my two characters don't strike anyone's interest. I don't mean to break the ground rules, I just wanted to give people some more options. You can let me know if I went too far.
-----

Eowyn
Eowyn's helmet fell loose as she collapsed to her knees. The the battle in Pelennor Fields and the resulting chaos had swept her up in a fury until all her strength was gone. The sword and shield she carried had been shattered from the onslaught of enemies, leaving her with nothing to confront the Witch King that loomed before her. All the drive and determination she had left only got her to one knee before the flying beast snatched her up with its claws an carried her high into the air. However useless, she could not help but struggle with a furious and frantic expression on her face. The claws squeezed tighter with her squirming.

"Aaarrruuugghhhhh!" She groaned.

Now they were high above the battlefield where the Witch King sent its creature into a dive back toward the ground. Eowyn's fate was sealed. She was helpless as it let go and sent her crashing into the earth. Her fight was over with a silent cry as she joined the many fallen warriors.

Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
OR
Princess Zelda (Legend of Zelda)
OR
Any Unused Character Mentioned in Previous Posts

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
Ganon ducked to avoid the boomerang hurtling towards him from, fluidly spinning at the same time taking Link’s legs out from under from him. Sheik jumped at him from the side, lashing out with a hard kick to the head but it came too late. She managed to stagger him, his sword sent flying, but it didn’t connect until he’d finished his spin, sword at just the right angle to open Link’s throat in one smooth motion.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

While she was distracted, Ganon used the scarf around her throat to pull her towards him, twice driving a hard fist into her kidneys. She arched her back, already feeling nauseous which only made it easier his arms around her waist and hoist her unto his shoulder. She gasped for air as he simultaneously squeezed the life out of her and rearranged her spine with every step he took. Suddenly a flash of light filled the room, blinding Ganon and forcing him to drop Sheik to the ground. When his vision finally returned to him Sheik was gone, instead if was Princess Zelda on the ground, one arm wrapped around her stomach, the other soothing her back.

“Your trickery was for not Princess, I alone will wield the tri-force on this day,” he shouted as he retrieved his sword.

Lifting her by the throat he squeezed until tears filled her eyes, her skin went blue, and drool dripped from the corner of mouth. Just as the last remnants of life escaped her body he reared back and impaled her on his great sword. As she slid down towards the hilt he snatched the tri-force of wisdom from the necklace around her neck, satisfied that this world was his to rule for all time.

Black Canary (DC Comics)

Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw)

Seth

Potential Patron
I'll give it a shot. And if it's not too much, I tossed in a third option just in case my two characters don't strike anyone's interest. I don't mean to break the ground rules, I just wanted to give people some more options. You can let me know if I went too far.
No, it's very good idea, we can stay with this, it always gives more possibilities.
I think you can also add links to the wikipedia or another articles about characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.