Problems with animtoolV15 (1 Viewer)

Horacy

Potential Patron
Hey guys!
I am new to this community so on the beginning i am sorry if posting that thread however wrong.
My problem is about animtoolV15. Now, i have downloaded loader from this website so as animtoolV15. Everything would be great if not that white blank space on the right:
upload_2016-3-30_14-48-49.png

From which i know, there should be sliders, buttons and stuff.
Maybe i did overlook something... I have downloaded latest standalone player and i followed instructions how to use it. I also watched a tutorial how to install it.
WIll appreciate any help.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
From which i know, there should be slider, buttons and stuff.
I have downloaded latest standalone player
Try downloading the Flash Player projector content debugger and then use it to run AnimtoolsV15.swf. You'll probably get a popup message showing an exception and stack trace. Copy-paste (or screenshot) that information as a reply to this thread, and then we'll attempt to troubleshoot the issue.

It could be a fonts issue (many modders use English as a working language and they may overlook Polish characters) or a Flash permissions conflict (since your OS appears to be fairly clean; it may be a recent installed and not yet configured/customized). The stack trace will give us a better understanding of the problem.

Horacy

Potential Patron
I'd like to thank you for show interest in my little problem and trying to help.
So i've downloaded that Flash Player Projector Content Debugger and used it to run AnimtoolsV15.swf. That is probably the popup message you mentioned:
Error message 1.png
And if i click continue it changes to that:
Error message 2.png
Then i may only "reject all" and still have white blank space. And if that's relevant it says it's ActionScript language error.

Horacy

Potential Patron
Yep, that's exactly the loader i use - From ModGuy; I downloaded it just recently. I was using another loader before, but in order to somehow fix the issue with Animtools i decided to download new one from that site just as new AnimtoolsV15 - also from that site. I even watched your tutorial sby how to install the Animtools (Though it was tutorial to install AnimtoolsV11, not V15 which i actually have, i suppose the method hasn't changed).

sby

Content Creator
Coder
only reason i can see that popping up was if you were using an older loader (or an older version of the SDT.swf that comes with the loader). would be weird if it was that locational type of thing messing stuff up.

don't know if it would do anything different, but you can try my loader pack, link in sig

Horacy

Potential Patron
don't know if it would do anything different, but you can try my loader pack, link in sig
It actually has done! You're my savior!
I downloaded that loader 6 of yours and when i run " play animtools editmode" there are finally those options to change positions - which i mostly wanted - and all the rest. Now just have to learn how to use it.
Many thanks to you sby for assistance! Moreover, know to who speak if there would occured any further problems.
I consider this thread as ended.

Hakoman

Potential Patron
Using Loader Version 5.4.5 or whatever the latest version of SDT there is as of 5/7/2016.
Using animtools V15.
I was using the loader version of animtools and closed my SDT since it was lagging a bit. Re-opened it and it said that "Mod Loading Failed". Should I just re-install?

stuntcock

Content Creator
I was using the loader version of animtools and closed my SDT since it was lagging a bit. Re-opened it and it said that "Mod Loading Failed".
That message does not describe a Loader mod. It refers to an import - such as a shirt or hairstyle. The game attempted to load it on startup, because it was active at the moment that you ended your previous session. The game did not find it, presumably because you re-arranged some of your files and folders between sessions.

Should I just re-install?
Not unless the problem persists. You should be able to simply click the "Reset" button and close the game, then start it up again. If the "Mod Loading Failed" message doesn't reappear, then you're fine.

If it does reappear, then you could try manually editing the SOL file to clear the unwanted element ... but reinstallation may be less of a hassle. It depends on how much time you're spent customizing your mods and settings.

Hakoman

Potential Patron
That message does not describe a Loader mod. It refers to an import - such as a shirt or hairstyle. The game attempted to load it on startup, because it was active at the moment that you ended your previous session. The game did not find it, presumably because you re-arranged some of your files and folders between sessions.

Not unless the problem persists. You should be able to simply click the "Reset" button and close the game, then start it up again. If the "Mod Loading Failed" message doesn't reappear, then you're fine.
Found out I just had to use that reset button. Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.