Prison School Girls (1 Viewer)

Sharklasers

Content Creator
Are you still looking for people to do these? I could make a static mod of Meiko without much trouble. That first ref of her is perfect.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Are you still looking for people to do these? I could make a static mod of Meiko without much trouble. That first ref of her is perfect.
I am currently making dynamic hair mods for Meiko and Hana.
I am planning to do the other short haired girls also, but as I didn't started to work, anyone could make hair mods for them (just say it here to avoid that two persons work on the same character).
By the way, as Huitznahua Huitznahua is planning to make SWF mods for their outfits, it would be better to make vector tracings than raster ones, so they could be added to the outfit mod (but it is not mandatory).

Last edited:

Huitznahua

Content Creator
By the way, as Huitznahua Huitznahua is planning to make SWF mods for their outfits, it would be better to make vector tracings than raster ones, so they could be added to the outfit mod (but it is not mandatory).
Actually, I don't want to add the hair mod in my outfit mod. I prefer a seperate post/ressource where the modder can have the full credit. But yeah, it will be nice if I was able to draw my own hair mod in order to have a 'complete character' like @dantethedarkprince or @Ah P used to do.

Apart from that, I've managed to make a background for the serie. There is two version : raster and vector.

Cool enough ? Which one is the best ?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I prefer a seperate post/ressource where the modder can have the full credit.
As you prefer. Actually, I do not mind much about being credited. A simple mention is really enough for me.

Concerning the backgrounds, they both look nice, with the right proportions, even if they seem a little too "simple" for me.
For the raster one, be careful when copy/pasting areas (here the floor) because it may seem too repetitive.
A trick is to copy and mirror then paste, or just strech the part you have in one direction. You can also rotate it, the raster editor will redraw the pixels in a different configuration. If the result doesn't seem wery good, it is still possible to just erase a whole area and fill it with a plain colour, eventually with a gradient.

Here are some examples of what I had to do with missing parts need to be filled (click on the images to see them in full size):
The bottom part has been made by stretching a 4-5px wide area (there wasn't enough room for the HER and HIM):
The shadow at the left of the television has ben copy pasted many times, and rotated and streached a little evey time. The ground under the girl and at the bottom left has been completly redrawn and filled with a plain colour with a light gradient, tiles lines have been redrawn:

Unfortunately, I do not have the source material to show the missing parts.

There is not really a "better" one if you try to compare the raster and the vector one, it mostly depends of eachone preferences.
I have redrawn the living room of Futurama two times, because the resolution was too low and there was characters in the way, but I found better to export it as PNG files from Inkscape rather as using the vectorised images when I made the background on Animate CC, because it looked more like the cartoon:

Huitznahua

Content Creator
For the raster one, be careful when copy/pasting areas (here the floor) because it may seem too repetitive.
If you are talking about the brown floor in the back, well, in the original version (I mean on the ref image) this part of the floor is crappier. And I'm not using copy and paste but the 'clone tool' on gimp (this is waaaaay more flexible).

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Hey guys,

I wanted to post the whole things at once but it's been a month now and I'm still blocked with the Meiko's cleavage (a true shame, I know). So, I decided to post what I've done so far :
  • 2 outfits ;
  • 1 mod for him ;
  • 2 versions of the same background (I'm wondering which one will be more popular).

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Huitznahua Huitznahua : I tried to make a dynamic hair for Hana, but couldn't finish it... This seems too complicated for me for the moment.
Here are a static version along with the FLA if someone wants to use my tracing to try to make a dynamic mod:
KvwIOSJ.png

Even the static version is not good I think, the hair isn't vertical (he should have been if it was dynamic) and the colours are bad... I just let it like it is because I'm really wasting my time on this.
S Sharklasers : feel free to make Meiko's hair mod if you want, I am fed up with hair mods for the moment!

[EDIT] I added it on the Ressource Manager. Huitznahua Huitznahua : you can edit your costume mod download page to add the link to this hair mod or even use my FLA to add it directly to your outfit if you want.

Attachments

Static Hair - Midorikawa Hana .fla
1.4 MB · Views: 427

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I forgot about this thread. Anyway, just to keep this updated, Hana's pretty much done now. I even have a dialogue for her to complete the whole affair that I updated a month ago. I can probably even take care of Meiko. Just not sure about her hair and outfit, or for the other girls for that matter.

Kurgan

Potential Patron
This thread is somehow dead, so I wanted to bump it since Prison School is amazing, and ask a question, sorry if it's stupid.
There is no 'converting'. The Snow withe mod was very innovative, with amazing artwork and probably time consuming. I don't know how to explain but this mod its like a f***ing masterpiece.
ClimaxTitan is a legend for making this mod, it is true. Yet, he hasn't appeared on this forum since 2018. Would it be fine to adjust his work for other outfits, like the Shiraki one?

I am really sorry I haven't discovered this community sooner. It seems many wonderful creators had already left :c

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
This thread is somehow dead, so I wanted to bump it since Prison School is amazing, and ask a question, sorry if it's stupid.

ClimaxTitan is a legend for making this mod, it is true. Yet, he hasn't appeared on this forum since 2018. Would it be fine to adjust his work for other outfits, like the Shiraki one?

I am really sorry I haven't discovered this community sooner. It seems many wonderful creators had already left :c

If you want to modify someone else's work, first check to see if the mod has any restrictions on it (as in "you may not modify my work or upload it anywhere else").
If there are no restrictions, please make a 'good faith' attempt (such as sending an e-mail) to contact them before making the modification. If you don't get a response in a 'reasonable' amount of time (two weeks) go ahead and make the adjustments. Be sure to give the original creator full credit.
I hope I've answered your question. If not, send me a private message.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.