1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prison School Girls

Discussion in 'SDT Requests' started by isummonbunnys, Sep 6, 2015.

1. isummonbunnys

isummonbunnys Potential Patron

This is my third request and I believe I can do this now. I searched for individual characters as well as the series name in english and japanese and cant seem to find any requests for this (which seems weird considering the popularity of this show/manga). Some were very hard to find side views of so some (vice president) have more references than others. Also, I was wondering if there was a rule as to how often we could request something? Also I am okay with static themes since I do not think I would be able to make very good "vector maps" or whatever they are called. If someone could post instructions and the program, I wouldnt mind trying to learn it though.

Chiyo Kurihara
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anzu Yokoyama
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Meiko Shiraki (Vice President)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hannah Midorikawa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mari Kurihara
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sharklasers, Demon123 and NoctSoul like this.
  2. harkonnen

harkonnen Potential Patron

yes please

3. Dotar

Dotar Avid Affiliate

Meiko Shiraki pls!

NoctSoul likes this.
  4. Poseidon_II_

Poseidon_II_ Potential Patron

Was just searching for this, how come one one has made these characters yet? The show is amazing =(

5. Salem50ae

Salem50ae Potential Patron

[​IMG]

I am right there with you gentlemen. I too have been in an on and off reading of this manga and i realy appreciate the character design.
    I will attempt to fulfill your request with the design of the hairs. I posted recently my Lain hair and it looks very painted and clashes with the game's art style. Ill attempt to use adobe flash instead of Photoshop this time around.
    Ill start with Hannah because she is my favorite.

6. Dotar

Dotar Avid Affiliate

So has anyone started on these yet?

7. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Please read the rules. If you have something to add (such as a traced SVG or an improved reference image) then add it. If you're interested in the Request but don't have anything to add then just hit the Like and Watch buttons. Please refrain from bumping the thread.

This thread includes a usable reference image for Hannah Midorikawa, and a half-usable reference for Meiko Shiraki (angle is good; lighting is too intense). The other images provide context but they aren't traceable.

The manga has apparently been adapted into an anime series, so fans should be able to provide highres side-view screencaps for all of the characters. The art style doesn't seem to match that of SDT -- it's full of gradients and dominated by shadows. So you'd need to specify whether you want the hairstyles to remain faithful to the original character designs, or whether they should be adapted.