Prison Rape Atrocity [StudioS game] (1 Viewer)

Rakkar

Potential Patron
I was hoping a japanese speaking individual would help us out with the download process =/
At the moment only the demo is reachable

S

S4k3

hmm, from the screenshots alone this one looks great. too bad the demo seems to be timed. hard to figure out all the grabs, first thing I did was a bearhug, haven't been able to do it since. all I can get it the throat lift, and the mount.

jackclown28

Potential Patron
i tried to open the application but it just keeps closing. then when i tried to change the name the game manage to load but an error came out(game demo open error). need help

Last edited by a moderator:
S

S4k3

I'm also having this problem. the demo worked fine, but the actual game won't start up. I'm guessing its a language thing, but that never seems to do me any good when I change my computer's unicode language.

deecp

Ryonani Teamster
i tried to open the application but it just keeps closing. then when i tried to change the name the game manage to load but an error came out(game demo open error). need help

I think you have to rename 2 more files

Theres one file that appears liek this on my comp gibberish.stage - rename it to 地下闘技場.stage ( just copy and paste the words from here)

The other file is the gibberish.demo file - rename it to タイトル.demo

Hope this helps

Rakkar

Potential Patron
Anyone figure out all the moves?
Nothing seems to work aside from the two moves s4k3 mentiond. Seems that pressing the same button combinations sometimes results in random different events

EDIT: seems changing the arrow buttons in game fixed all the moves not working. For some reason when I had FGHT as the move keys instead of the arrows, the moves didn't work. Try that and see if it fixes it

S

S4k3

alright, I renamed those 2 files by copy and pasting like you showed earlier, but it still opens up and closes really quick....what else am I supposed to change? What did you change first Jackclown, that got the game to open but have an error?

deecp

Ryonani Teamster
you have to rename the .exe file and the .kgt file to the English name of the game i think as long as the .exe and .kgt file is of the same name in english it should work..

S

S4k3

well that got the game to load and then do the 'game open demo' error to come up. maybe I'm not supposed to play this game. I've changed the names of the 4 files that have been listed here, and I still can't quite get it. :/

Rakkar

Potential Patron
well that got the game to load and then do the 'game open demo' error to come up. maybe I'm not supposed to play this game. I've changed the names of the 4 files that have been listed here, and I still can't quite get it. :/

I also had to run it in applocale or with non-unicode set to Japanese. On my new windows 7 laptop, it seems that running games with non-unicode settings on Japanese doesn't work for me anymore, so I actually have it set back to English and I run everything Japanese on Applocale now. If you are running your system with non-unicode set to Japanese, you may get it to run normally, but it hasn't been working for me lately. Try applocale.

Running without applocale for me results in the program starting and crashing when the menu is supposed to come up, either way.

Hope that is the problem for you and good luck.

M

Megalion

Hi, I'm Megalion :) From Mugen hentai site and legendofkrystal forums. :)

I Followed the steps but the file still won't open for me :(

neddyf

Potential Patron
Hi,
I know it's a necro bump, but is there a way to get this game uploaded somewhere.
It's kind of old now, but I never had the chance to get it in the past.
Any help is welcome :)
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.