1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prison Rape Atrocity [StudioS game]

Discussion in 'Games' started by Rakkar, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Rakkar

Rakkar Avid Affiliate

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ081113.html

Tried to get it this morning when I found out it was already released, but apparently DLSite-maniax no longer allows english people to type their name in the field =(

Anyways, it's called Prison Rape Atrocity and it's basically the same as all the other StudioS games. You beat up/rape the random opponent.

2. jackclown28

jackclown28 Potential Patron

will download of this game be available on this site soon?

3. Rakkar

Rakkar Avid Affiliate

I was hoping a japanese speaking individual would help us out with the download process =/
    At the moment only the demo is reachable

4. S4k3

S4k3 Guest

hmm, from the screenshots alone this one looks great. too bad the demo seems to be timed. hard to figure out all the grabs, first thing I did was a bearhug, haven't been able to do it since. all I can get it the throat lift, and the mount.

5. deecp

deecp Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

Well, the full game's out for download by filesonic at hentaifarm.net

6. jackclown28

i tried to open the application but it just keeps closing. then when i tried to change the name the game manage to load but an error came out(game demo open error). need help

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
  7. S4k3

S4k3 Guest

I'm also having this problem. the demo worked fine, but the actual game won't start up. I'm guessing its a language thing, but that never seems to do me any good when I change my computer's unicode language.

8. deecp

I think you have to rename 2 more files

Theres one file that appears liek this on my comp gibberish.stage - rename it to 地下闘技場.stage ( just copy and paste the words from here)

The other file is the gibberish.demo file - rename it to タイトル.demo

Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
  9. jackclown28

yes it works thx

10. Rakkar

Rakkar Avid Affiliate

Anyone figure out all the moves?
    Nothing seems to work aside from the two moves s4k3 mentiond. Seems that pressing the same button combinations sometimes results in random different events

EDIT: seems changing the arrow buttons in game fixed all the moves not working. For some reason when I had FGHT as the move keys instead of the arrows, the moves didn't work. Try that and see if it fixes it

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
  11. S4k3

S4k3 Guest

alright, I renamed those 2 files by copy and pasting like you showed earlier, but it still opens up and closes really quick....what else am I supposed to change? What did you change first Jackclown, that got the game to open but have an error?

12. deecp

you have to rename the .exe file and the .kgt file to the English name of the game i think as long as the .exe and .kgt file is of the same name in english it should work..

13. S4k3

S4k3 Guest

well that got the game to load and then do the 'game open demo' error to come up. maybe I'm not supposed to play this game. I've changed the names of the 4 files that have been listed here, and I still can't quite get it. :/

14. Rakkar

Rakkar Avid Affiliate

I also had to run it in applocale or with non-unicode set to Japanese. On my new windows 7 laptop, it seems that running games with non-unicode settings on Japanese doesn't work for me anymore, so I actually have it set back to English and I run everything Japanese on Applocale now. If you are running your system with non-unicode set to Japanese, you may get it to run normally, but it hasn't been working for me lately. Try applocale.

Running without applocale for me results in the program starting and crashing when the menu is supposed to come up, either way.

Hope that is the problem for you and good luck.

15. Megalion

Megalion Guest

Hi, I'm Megalion :) From Mugen hentai site and legendofkrystal forums. :)

I Followed the steps but the file still won't open for me :(

16. jrdhntr

jrdhntr Potential Patron

Seems like all filesonic links are effectively dead. Can anyone upload this again somewhere?

17. jrdhntr

jrdhntr Potential Patron