Princess Mirana from DOTA Dragon's Blood (1 Viewer)

peepeepoopooka

Potential Patron
Would be awesome if somebody could make her. Also it would be cool for there to be two versions, one with the crown and one without. EDIT: [Oh and btw I would appreciate a dynamic mod although a static mod is absolutely fine, I’d also probably pay for a dynamic one with the full costumes w/ and w/o the crown.] (Really hope somebody fulfills this request)

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please specify what kind of mod you are requesting (i.e. static hair, dynamic hair, costume). Edit your post to say what you want.
  • Without it, it will be assumed that a static hair mod has to be done.
  • Note that many modders are able to produce static hair mods while only a few can make dynamic ones or costumes.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

peepeepoopooka

Potential Patron
Please specify what kind of mod you are requesting (i.e. static hair, dynamic hair, costume). Edit your post to say what you want.
  • Without it, it will be assumed that a static hair mod has to be done.
  • Note that many modders are able to produce static hair mods while only a few can make dynamic ones or costumes.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Thanks for that, probably should’ve done that already but I changed it now

sclover13

Content Creator
I binged watched all of DOTA last night in prep for this mod. I think I'll take it on after Hinata... although I have a rather long list of things atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.