Pretty Warrior May Cry (1 Viewer)

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
Found this game while surfing the net, it's pretty interesting. Basically, you're like an evil wizard who's goal is to take down a kingdom cause the King has ordered his knights to kill all of your demons. Basically you dig up tunnels and hide the wizard from the knights, and you place your demons throughout the dungeon who try to stop the knights. If the wizard dies it's or course game over. The way to stop the knights, there's 2 different ways. The first is to have your male monsters kill them, the other way is to have your female monsters seduce him and capture him, in which case when you capture him you can go to the torture chamber and let your female demons have their way with them. There are both male and female enemies. Male demons hurt male enemies, but rape female enemies. Female demons hurt female enemies, but rape male enemies. This game does require some strategic play, so be sure to think with the head that's on your shoulders and not with the one that's between your legs lol (sorry couldn't resist) Also you can upgrade your demons as well as buy new ones, but to do that you need a certain amount of souls.
Here are the ways to gain souls
1. Throughout the dungeon there are souls hidden, if your demon gets it then that adds to your soul count as well as let your demon gain exp.
2. if you beat a chapter within a small amount of time and make sure not too many of your demons die, then you gain souls
3. you have the option to kill or capture your enemies, you gain points either way.
4. each time one of your demons levels up then you gain souls.
5. when you go to the Torture room, put 2 succubus far away from from the captured enemy, they'll just walk around but as they walk around they somehow gain exp, in which case they level up without really doing anything, and as they level up you gain souls. To make this constatly work, just do this. Go to the toture room (must be your first time when you open up the game) place two succubus in the dungeon (one in the top right room and the other in the top left room) they'll walk around gaining you souls. When they reach the enemy soldier, leave the dungeon, save, then exit out the game. Re-open the game, load your data, go to the torture room and do the same thing. Now just kick back and watch as your souls increase. You can do this a number times, just be sure to save your data, exit out of the program, then re-open it k. If you save then load it, without exiting out, it won't work. Be sure to have at least 90 souls left over, when you summon a succubus into the torture room it costs 40 souls, so be sure not to spend it all.
Here's what each stat does
Strength- deal more damage to the same sex enemy
Defense- Take less damage from Physical attacks
Violence- Deal more damage to the opposite sex
Glamour-Take less damage from the opposite sex and be able to increase the capture speed. (the higher this is, then the quicker it'll be for your demon for capture the enemy)
Speed- your demon will be able to move around the dungeon faster
Magic Defense- Takes less damage from Magic Attacks
Each time you upgrade one of these stats the number of required souls goes up by 50. Like when you upgrade a stat for the first time it'll cost only 50 souls, then to upgrade it to the next level it'll cost 100 souls, then it'll cost 150 souls, and so on and so forth, so be sure to spend your souls wisely.

Here's the link to the game along with some screenshots.
The link leads to a Torrent site that I often use.

EDIT by moderator fleet: Deleted broken link

Attachments

• PWMC 1.jpg
    PWMC 1.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 12,530
  • PWMC 2.jpg
    PWMC 2.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 9,100
  • PWMC 3.jpg
    PWMC 3.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 7,622
  • PWMC 4.jpg
    PWMC 4.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 9,018
  • PWMC 5.jpg
    PWMC 5.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 7,503
  • PWMC 6.jpg
    PWMC 6.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 10,880
Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Hm, downloaded the torrent, my anti-vir program found no viruses.
Playing the tutorial right now, looks interesting so far.

edit: I think I now why they level up in the torture room because there are invisible soul gems lying around; place a monster as far away from the captured enemies as possible and then let them run around a bit; as soon as they attack the prisoners leave and restart until you have collected (almost) all soul gems, then restart the game to refill them.
There are often bugs that your own monsters run through walls, and I think resulting due to this bug sometimes the the heroes and mosters fight with each other even though the were several blocks away from each other; it even happened to me once that my monster on the very right side fought with a heroine on the very left.

edit2:
Oh great, for some reason all my progress was lost when I restarted my PC... you may want to actually check if your OS keeps the progress by restarting after the tutorial level.
But more about the game:
There are 3 heroines, 1 hero and a couple of genderless good guys (like dogs or robots) and 1 female monster, 10 male monsters and 1 genderless monster; so if you haven't guessed it yet the game is almost exclusively "normal" ryona. You can defect captured enemies to your side by bringing their desire to 100% in the torture room and use them in one of the next levels; however for some reason you can only have 1 type of hero and 2 types of heroines; if you use them against your opponent they will rape enemies of the opposite gender, too. This results in 11x3 animations in which females are raped and 3x1 animations in which males are raped; judging from the setup of the gallery there are
apparently 8 animations in which males are raped though I have no idea how to unlock those.
In the torture room you'll also be able to watch at least 5 animations that aren't in the gallery; if you place more then one Orc around a female they will double team her.

Last edited by a moderator:

silly587

Potential Patron
Ah, yes. I've played this before. It's a fun game, but very tiring since you have to make long-winding tunnels to keep the enemies away from your mage.

Just a little tidbit of advice: You can seduce an enemy with a monster of the opposite sex, but if two enemies (one male, one female) teams up, then it's impossible to continue the rape since the same-sex enemy will shoo the raping monster away.

You should also pay attention to the special characteristics of each monster. It's preferable if you could afford a dragon, but sometimes you need to push the enemy away. In that scenario, getting a golem would probably be better.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
ah played this a few weeks ago myself too, it's interesting but has some annoyances. Like while in a sexual grab, characters can still be attacked and attack each other. It's hard to control who attacks who as the enemies can often easily just stack up. The mining mechanic is painful as hell, you can't click and drag you have to click each individual stone.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
Actually you can click and drag, you just have to wait for the axe-thing to finish its animation before you can drag on the next tile, otherwise it gets "stuck". Saves you a lot of trouble, just drag slowly at first until you get comfortable with the speed

TKNY

Potential Patron
i cant seem to get all the CG... besides using all the monsters and all the slaves... what else are there?

TKNY

Potential Patron
Walking and fighting animations; I don't know what animations 1 and 5-8 are.

I have the walking and fighting and spell casting? animations... but there are still empty slots... and does the skeleton give any animation? it seems to just hit regardless of female or male

L

Lecter

I cant get it to work.. My screen freezes up when I try to play it :(

---------- Post added 02-20-2012 at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-19-2012 at 02:56 PM ----------

Thanks for the upload guys, this was a really great game :)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Well, the game has been split to two different versions, 1.X and 2.X. I have no idea what the newest version of 1.X is but it seems the newest version of 2.X is 2.2. Also, 7th dream, the developer of this game, have shut their doors.
The difference between version 2.0 and the version you can download from the OP is that you can now dig by holding [CTRL] and then press [SPACE] and three new gangbang animations (and the ork one now goes up to 4) in the torture room.
Anyone knows what's the differences between 2.0 and 2.2 is?

Manzor

Potential Patron
Well, the game has been split to two different versions, 1.X and 2.X. I have no idea what the newest version of 1.X is but it seems the newest version of 2.X is 2.2. Also, 7th dream, the developer of this game, have shut their doors.
The difference between version 2.0 and the version you can download from the OP is that you can now dig by holding [CTRL] and then press [SPACE] and three new gangbang animations (and the ork one now goes up to 4) in the torture room.
Anyone knows what's the differences between 2.0 and 2.2 is?

The only differences I found between 2.0 and 2.2 are in the editor (2.x version have story editor mode). Some less bugs, but there are still some.

T

THEEND2200

THANKS FOR THE SAVE BUT MY version is 1.0 do you

have anew version ? with mediafire link

sorry if i Cause any problems

R

rnbloodwolf

This is an awesome game played it a good while back.. they created various patches for the game and now have an enhanced version. All in all fun game I was a big Dungeon keeper fan so this is right up my alley even without the H-content thats all a bonus LOL. I do wonder what ever happened to his main site though it used to be 7th-dream.com now its impossible to find, anyone know anything about this?

R

rnbloodwolf

Damn they had alot of potential as a developer too...they will be missed now, Thanks for the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.